Post your Weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• MelimelCoco
    MelimelCoco Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    gymtraxx wrote: »
    This took me 12 months to get rid of. Through hard work, torn muscles, sprained ankles, emotional hurdles I lost close to 15kgs through determination and making the time. Did it ALL with my daughter by my side training with me because it gave me all the motivation to be healthy and fit for her! This was a hard post for me but if I can inspire anyone to do the same and feel good about yourself then I'm happy to do this
    Great job!
  • Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Before is around 250-260 (Or maybe more) a year ago. After is 200, just a few days ago. Still have 70 to go.

2015-06-28_00.18.23.jpg
  • get_rucked
    get_rucked Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    sarahlifts wrote: »
    190 - 141 maintaining for now

WOW! Amazing - those arms!! Thanks for posting!
  • NikkisFitnessJourney
    NikkisFitnessJourney Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I LOVE seeing everyone's transformation photos, they're so inspiring!!

9tpmrsk6eybw.jpg
    2m7ikcgy8ure.jpg

Pics on left (from 2010) are around 275 lbs, pics on right (from 2014) are around 210 lbs.

Unfortunately, I gained some of the weight back between October 2014 - May 2015, due to getting a second job and working 60-70 hours a week, leaving me too exhausted to exercise or meal prep, during what little free time I had. It sure doesn't take much time at all to gain back weight that was so hard to lose!! I had gone back up to 246 lbs in May, and I was so furious with myself for letting it happen...
    But for the past 7 weeks, I've gotten back on track with my exercising and diet, and have lost 16 of those lbs that I'd gained back, and am back down to 230 lbs. I don't really have any good current pics, but my goal is to hit "onederland" by the end of the year, hopefully in November.
    :smiley:
  • melissasue0317
    melissasue0317 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    https://instagram.com/p/3rJLh0RW9k/?taken-by=melissasue83

125lbs gone in 18 months. Still working at it, have about 20lbs more to go :)
  • terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    sonxx wrote: »
    1wsjl7409ytq.jpg
    3 weeks difference..started 27th April..still got a stone to go yet

Girl, you look great - 3 weeks!!?? What did you do?

• Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :)
  • southcitystudio
    southcitystudio Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Down about 15 Lbs in a month. 100 More to go. Starting to see some small changes. Congrats to everyone on their losses!

yh14p6gd0cqb.jpg
    uxypxamumwrh.jpg
  • Conspiracy19
    Conspiracy19 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing all these photos everyone! :smile: Gives me hope!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    chesnity3 wrote: »
    No gym. Just eating less and moving more doing Jillian Michaels dvds. Started at 260.4

[img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/chesnity3/Mobile Uploads/PicsArt_1425494095464_zpso1088vwy.jpg[/img]

• swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You look incredible :o
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I'm not even halfway to my goal yet, but I'm feeling pretty good about this comparison. I started MFP at 250 lbs in January.

9vdjdghqmep7.jpg
  • southcitystudio
    southcitystudio Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress everyone!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Still working towards my goal!dpskl7uow4fp.jpg

Damn. :O

@DropkickkMurphyy
  • saharams18
    saharams18 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I just wanted to share my weight loss pic. I went from 299lbs to 157lbs. I still haven't reach my goal but I'm working on it every day
  • saharams18
    saharams18 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    dljly2u2r8yo.jpg
  • archanajoyce
    archanajoyce Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You have all done amazingly well! From 264 I'm down to 167... Around 35 lbs to go!
    9ajrmw8q6qo5.jpg
  • DanniiDorko
    DanniiDorko Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    1vgakmfatu95.jpg

December 2012. May 2013. 42 pounds lighter. Completely cut out full fat fizz, dusted off my bike and bought a gym membership. Put about a stone back on so far. Tipping the scales at 13st 10lb when you're 5ft 4 is far from healthy. Hoping to lose another 42 pounds. Add me... Help me!
  • claraluzian
    claraluzian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome work everybody!! You all look not only fit but younger!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!