What does your username mean?

Options

Replies

• SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I love my sweets OR I have been told im a sweet person...whichever, they are both fine by me
    And my middle name is Le.....yep my mom had to be different with the spelling of it :smile:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    it's the nickname my hubsy calls me. My initials now are SKT.. so he'll call me skit skit, skitty bang, skitty skitty bang bang and shut the hell up

that kind of sounds like a song they sing sometimes on "How i met your mother"
  • bigmamma3
    bigmamma3 Posts: 134
    Options
    I'm a big mum of three
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    "circus", because most days my house is more like a three ring circus & "mom", because I'm Mom to the three children responsible for the three ring circus... gotta love them, it's never dull !!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I am a huge Hunter S Thompson fan.I tried to reenact Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas,but I had a really hard time getting a hold of the ether
  • Bavaria100
    Bavaria100 Posts: 42
    Options
    Bavaria = I am from Bavaria
    100 = my maiden name is Hundertmark (could mean translated something like a hundertdollars :bigsmile: )
  • cindylou911
    cindylou911 Posts: 30
    Options
    Cindy (my name) and Cindylou is a nickname that all my adult friends call me. 911 is because I am a 911 dispatcher and a dern good one too :-) hehe.:laugh:
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    jad - initials
    54 - football number
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Lifebloom is the name I began using for my massage practice. LMT is Licensed Massage Therapist. And yes for those of you who play World of Warcraft, that's where the Lifebloom comes from. Thus I reveal my inner geek.
  • Smittyinthesun
    Options
    I think mine is pretty obvious. My Last name and I live in the Sunshine state !
  • prettypain
    prettypain Posts: 90
    Options
    Someone told me I was a pain, a pretty pain, but a pain!! He says I ask too many questions.....? Lol
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    It's a nickname my family gave me when I was just a teeny tiny toddler and is a combo if the last halves of my first and middle name (Renee Michelle).
  • 1mrsmouse
    1mrsmouse Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mine's after my car (a mini)! Had to put a 1 in front of it as someone else beat me to plain mrs mouse! lol :laugh:
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Pretty obvious:
    tracey - me
    2710 - my birthday (don't forget it dear friends) :bigsmile:
  • DancingYogini
    DancingYogini Posts: 377
    Options
    I am a huge Hunter S Thompson fan.I tried to reenact Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas,but I had a really hard time getting a hold of the ether
    I think I have told you this, but we share the same birthday...month and day, not year! Oh and LMAO on the ether. I think I wet my pants laughing the first time I read that book...and every time after :laugh:

Oh, and I am an Irish dancer (as in I take step dance (think River Dance) classes and sometimes perform/compete). I am not amazing, but I love it all the same. :drinker:
  • DancingYogini
    DancingYogini Posts: 377
    Options
    I think I have told you this, but we share the same birthday...month and day, not year! Oh and LMAO on the ether. I think I wet my pants laughing the first time I read that book...and every time after :laugh:

Oh, and I am an Irish dancer (as in I take step dance (think River Dance) classes and sometimes perform/compete). I am not amazing, but I love it all the same. :drinker:

I mean I share a birthday with Hunter S Thompson...sorry that wasn't clear!
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine was talking too fast one day. She was talking about me (my first name is Jessica, but a lot of people just call me J) and was about to say something about a Lucy. It came out Jucy (Juicy) and my middle name is Lynn. From that day on, most of my friends call me either Jucy or Jucylynn.
  • matchpek
    matchpek Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I took all of the letter from the beginning of my full name as well as my daughters. Mixed em up and came up with matchpek - lol
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My son & I are both Aries- except his b-day is in March....so I'm 1 April Aries :smile:
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My screen name is a Nirvana song :)