• tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Reclaimed two pairs of trousers that I haven't been able to wear since 2012
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    dizzzigrl wrote: »
    This one may be kind of silly, but I can hula hoop again! I used to be a Hooters Girl and we would hula hoop when we got bored at work - I hadn't been able to do it since I gained weight, but I picked up my daughter's last night and could do it again no problem!

Not silly at all. I have one hanging in my back porch that I bought myself. Still can't do it but this gives me hope.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I tried on a skirt that I made for myself about this time last year. I pulled it up and buttoned it and prepared for it to be a little loose.

It fell straight to the floor. I cried. I've only lost about 13 pounds since I last wore it. It's the weight lifting. Now I have to take it in... THE HORROR! :laugh:
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    When I went back to an Aqua Zumba class after 9 months, the instructor remembered me and asked if I was interested in subbing for her when she couldn't make a class! :o
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym even though I really didn't want to.
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Giving away a bunch of clothes I have "under grown", yes! I am using some of the clothes to make a quilt. It will be a beautiful reminder of how God can make "beauty from ashes" to me.
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am slowly working towards some of my mini chellenges. One step at a time. This is really new to me because I used to get really obsessed by only one challenge that I couldn't make progress in anything else. So huge victory !
  • SallyRamona
    SallyRamona Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feeling a medical grade compression garment get loose! I had to size down and the new one is starting to feel comfortable-ish...I mean how comfortable can compression really feel
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Most recently, being able to say "I went jogging last night". It's taken a really long time to get from just power walking, to walk/jogging, to actually jogging. B)

Other recent one, trying on my very first crop top. And purchasing it. (I grew up overweight, crop tops have never been a thing for me. But I dig it!!)

yf7bdjrs1csr.jpg
  • sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm swimsuit shopping (online) for a vacation in a few weeks, and virtually every time i compare my measurements to the size charts i'm a large! haven't been anything but an XL in 8 years. can't wait to order one and try it on!!!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    edickson91 wrote: »
    I completed day 3 of week 5 of c25k! I ran the full 20 mins. The first time in my life I had every run that long.
    :) Way to go!
    2ledbetter wrote: »
    Giving away a bunch of clothes I have "under grown", yes! I am using some of the clothes to make a quilt. It will be a beautiful reminder of how God can make "beauty from ashes" to me.
    <3
    I recently went through my closet, sorting through over a 100 XL t-shirts that I have collected over years of traveling. I put back my favorites to make a quilt. I'm wearing smalls now!

Edit because my gifs aren't working!
  • mckellipgirl
    mckellipgirl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple recently. The shirt I'm currently wearing that fits and looks great, used to feel like a girdle.

Also, I just finished my first 5K, I walked most of it ( I did run for a smidge though!), but I did it. I lapped everyone on the couch. :D
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    I DID A PULL UP!!!! More a shoulder-repair victory than a fitness thing, but it's related. No thrashing. Smooth up and down. WHOOP!!!!!
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I now fit in ALL of the pants and skirts I own (and had to donate a bunch that were too big). Still working on squeezing in a few old dresses, but I fit in almost all my old clothes, which is exciting!
  • justrollme
    justrollme Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    2ledbetter wrote: »

I love this idea!

• KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I DID A PULL UP!!!! More a shoulder-repair victory than a fitness thing, but it's related. No thrashing. Smooth up and down. WHOOP!!!!!

Congrats, girl!!! Pull ups are not a joke!!! I'm a long way from being able to do one, so I'm super excited for you. :D
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I was going to post about the last 60 days and my NSV today and then saw this thread! I just returned from a week's vacation and was putting away the clothes I just washed. I decided to tidy up the drawer where my jeans are and, on a lark, just decided to try them all on. I was almost floored to find that they all fit. Even a pair of size 12s I bought by accident once and never took back. The 12s are snug, but perfect for wearing out. Right now I'm wearing another pair just for hanging out around the house and they are so comfortable. Normally I'd have on a pair of sweats. I'm so inspired to start my next 60 day challenge! So that's what 17 lbs will do for me? Wow!

60 days ago I started a 30 day challenge that I extended. I started with a meal replacement shake (310 Nutrition) that I drank instead of dinner (which is my hardest meal to control) and Les Mills Combat from Beachbody. And I vowed not to eat anywhere that had a drive through which essentially cut fast food from my menu. Of course, on vacation I was on the road so the fast food ban was broken, but tomorrow I am starting the challenge all over again and adding another day of exercise.

The only thing I am disappointed in is that I broke my MFB streak. I forgot to log in yesterday and enter my food. Really bummed about that.

I know this is super old post, but I just wanted to let you know you have inspired me with your idea to "drink your dinner." That is also my hardest meal to control-husband works late so I always eat alone and tend to overdo it or undo the rest of my good day. Thanks for the tip!
  • Telsera
    Telsera Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The pants I was wearing 6 years ago at an almost unhealthy skinny fat 125lbs
    1) Fit (had to lose about 30 lbs)
    2) Fit better than they did then (no muffin top!)
    3) I am 15 lbs heavier

Yay weights and adequate protein. Screw you scale!
  • sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Most recently, being able to say "I went jogging last night". It's taken a really long time to get from just power walking, to walk/jogging, to actually jogging. B)

Other recent one, trying on my very first crop top. And purchasing it. (I grew up overweight, crop tops have never been a thing for me. But I dig it!!)

yf7bdjrs1csr.jpg

You look fantastic!! I am totally in the same boat. bough a couple crop tops, but haven't been courageous enough to wear them yet. my belly is still a bit too big (and rolls @ my belly button) to bare it all.

regardless, so happy for you!!
  • mmghanna1
    mmghanna1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options

yf7bdjrs1csr.jpg

Congrats on your NSV and I love your picture! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!