the one thing you miss about being fat?

gundon
gundon Posts: 32 Member
So just curious what's the one thing that you miss most about being unhealthy... Mine is zaxbys.. My god if I could have a chicken tender plate with hot honey mustard sauce calorie free I would punch a baby in the face

Replies

• rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    I'm in on the pillow thing too. To live without the knees and hips getting in the way. Also. Eating cake without a second thought. I never felt guilt on eating, before I lost the weight.. So I think going out to a fancy tea house and having a over the top cake with a full fat milkshake!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Soopatt wrote: »
    The Chubby Invisibility cloak has its good and bad side. It is nice to walk into a room and just observe and be left alone when you are overweight...

^I agree. I had to adjust my self-view when I lost weight and not get hostile myself - It took a while to realize the attention was positive.
  • LiveLoveLift48
    LiveLoveLift48 Posts: 379 Member
    azucker88 wrote: »
    Not thinking about what I eat, and cake.

This exactly!!!

• saggyandbaggy
    saggyandbaggy Posts: 138 Member
    same - being able to eat what ever and when ever I fancied.... and no loose skin!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    azucker88 wrote: »
    Not thinking about what I eat, and cake.
    Being able to eat whatever I want in general.
    +Infinity
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    The food and amount you might eat, it still tastes nice and always will.
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Just not exercising any self control.
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    I desperately miss sleeping comfortably. It seems no matter what I do now I wake up aching.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited July 2015
    I was going to say "excuses", because I used to have all sorts of excuses for not doing stuff, because I was fat. But I deleted that, because I don't miss having excuses.

My boobs are kind of floppy though. that's sad.
  • Cupcaker35
    Cupcaker35 Posts: 18 Member
    I miss having a fuller bottom like Kim Kardashian...now that I'm a lot smaller 80lbs it's not as round.

I miss being able to eat without family gawking/commenting in amazement...I have a healthy appetite

I miss how no one commented on my weight when I was heavier
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Eating whatever I had the slightest desire for... :(
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Being able to eat whatever took my fancy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!