Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ohgeeque
    ohgeeque Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    So, family pizza party today. I was ready for it. I can eat one slice of pizza. I can drink water. There is usually lots of fruit for the kids - I can have some instead of desert.

SURPRISE!

It was a surprise party for my birthday and all hope of staying within my calories went out the window.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Happy birthday @ohgeeque!!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @ohgeeque hope it was fabulous!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    @kelly_c_77 good for you for resisting the peanut butter! That's another hard one for me too!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Is it half baked? :wink:

:D Y'all know me too well! Don't worry it's still in the freezer woo!
    Did you ever try the Peanut Butter Half Baked? It's so good!

A coworker said there's a Ben & Jerry's Cotton Candy & I must now find it.
    I think it's a Wal Mart exclusive.

@ohgeeque That sounds fun! Hope you have or had a good birthday

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Is it half baked? :wink:

:D Y'all know me too well! Don't worry it's still in the freezer woo!
    Did you ever try the Peanut Butter Half Baked? It's so good!

A coworker said there's a Ben & Jerry's Cotton Candy & I must now find it.
    I think it's a Wal Mart exclusive.

@ohgeeque That sounds fun! Hope you have or had a good birthday

Ooh that's where she said she got it at a Super Center. I had looked at Giant & even if they had it I wasn't paying $4.00-$4.99 for Ben & Jerry's.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    ohgeeque wrote: »
    So, family pizza party today. I was ready for it. I can eat one slice of pizza. I can drink water. There is usually lots of fruit for the kids - I can have some instead of desert.

SURPRISE!

It was a surprise party for my birthday and all hope of staying within my calories went out the window.

Happy birthday! Hope it was wonderful!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Wow, all this ice cream and gelato talk!!! I spent most of the weekend making sure I got in my 10k+ steps and tried to stay out of the Little Debbie's snack cakes!!! On the road trip home, I treated myself to a King size Drumstick sundae. Just shy of 400 calories but man, I haven't had one of those in forever and it was so good. I did well with the fitbit. Glad to be home and glad to see all you lovely ladies here.
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options

SURPRISE!

Hope you had fun though!!
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    @ohgeeque happy happy birthday!!
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    @nonoelmo That place looks BEAUTIFUL! :love:

@TigerNY128 Glad you are learning to love the lift and that you have someone there by your side to help motivate you! :heart:

@ohgeeque Happy BIRTHDAY! Don't stress the calories, you can make up for it in time.

@CountessKitteh I wish weight loss was linear, then I wouldn't stress the water weight so much. Great job keeping your cool about it. :sunglasses:
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    @pofoster21 Congrats!! I'm glad the race went so well for you.

@Susieq_1994 Yay! For standing. I'm hoping you're fully recovered too!

Not quite yet, but I'm getting there one day at a time. :) I can walk on my own now!
    Hurray. Soon it will be a happy dance.

• nonoelmo
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

SURPRISE!

Happy birthday! Hope it was wonderful!
    Have a wonderful birthday.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    I'm home. While I was gone I had a coworker's cousin move gravel / do yardwork. I can't wait to see it in light. The only issue is the gravel (pebbles) I had delivered looked the same online but are much smaller than what was already in the back yard...so I have two types in my backyard. I'll make it work and make it look on purpose. I have to get some sleep...a long travel day again. If you are ever visiting or passing through Santa Fe New Mexico, you MUST be nice to yourself and stop and eat at Harry's Roadhouse. I found it online two hours out and the timing was about right for our lunch stop. I had a buffalo burger that I had an order of green Hatch chili's added to it. They had a gluten free bun. SO ate my fries. The burger was very good but all of their food looked great. Then hours later we actually were in Hatch and ate at Sparkies. What character that place has. The food was good too. They were sold out of a lot of things and near closing so I had another burger (no bun) and chilis. SO bought a five pound bag of the chili's. I do love Hatch chilis!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I'm home. While I was gone I had a coworker's cousin move gravel / do yardwork. I can't wait to see it in light. The only issue is the gravel (pebbles) I had delivered looked the same online but are much smaller than what was already in the back yard...so I have two types in my backyard. I'll make it work and make it look on purpose. I have to get some sleep...a long travel day again. If you are ever visiting or passing through Santa Fe New Mexico, you MUST be nice to yourself and stop and eat at Harry's Roadhouse. I found it online two hours out and the timing was about right for our lunch stop. I had a buffalo burger that I had an order of green Hatch chili's added to it. They had a gluten free bun. SO ate my fries. The burger was very good but all of their food looked great. Then hours later we actually were in Hatch and ate at Sparkies. What character that place has. The food was good too. They were sold out of a lot of things and near closing so I had another burger (no bun) and chilis. SO bought a five pound bag of the chili's. I do love Hatch chilis!

Glad you made it home safe and sound!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I made the Dulce De Leche! It's a little bit grainy--after going over a few recipes it seemed I should have taken it out after an hour and whisked it, then put it back in for the second hour. I tried mixing it with my automatic whisk attachment, and that seemed to smooth it out a little. It tastes goooood. Mmmm.

Sounds wonderful!
  • trucalling55
    trucalling55 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I can't do any type of jumping jacks or running without my belly smacking the top of my thighs. It's really embarrassing. Going to talk to a surgeon about a panniculectomy. Three kids and yo-yoing between 140 and 252 a few times wrecked my belly.

I know the embarrassing feeling. v.v

I know the feeling of jumping boobs. I only walk until my boobs get smaller because at this time I would stop the traffic if I started to do any jogging (drivers laughing at my jumping boobs).

Also I guess around 80kg, jogging is a bit of a strain for the body. Planning on running later on, around 72-73 or so.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I drove 200 miles last night to end my relationships. I talked a lot. Couldn't bring myself to say the words. I didn't think it would be possible for my heart to be so broken again.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    @orangesmartie That is heart wrenching. I'm so sorry. I wish I could be more of a comfort in this difficult time.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I drove 200 miles last night to end my relationships. I talked a lot. Couldn't bring myself to say the words. I didn't think it would be possible for my heart to be so broken again.

I'm so sorry. :(