I need a fitness buddy....

Options

Replies

• nicolet04
    Options
    yeah!!!! i got of my lazy butt and did my workout!!!! 30 day shred...twice!!!:drinker: :smile:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I got my workout done yesterday, just forgot to say. I'm about to eat a late breakfast.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    TUESDAY

Today's workout is complete!!
    Tread Mill & Ab work
  • sanifrey
    Options
    yeah!!!! i got of my lazy butt and did my workout!!!! 30 day shred...twice!!!:drinker: :smile:

You GO girl!!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    I got my workout done yesterday, just forgot to say. I'm about to eat a late breakfast.

:drinker: good job! :drinker:
  • momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    OK, i sucked during the holidays, but yesterday I walked the entire hilly ST Louis zoo a million times while pushing two 40 lb kids in a stroller, does that count????? Im dying today! Im still going to try and go for a normal walk today, lol, and do crunches.
    Those of you using the 30 day shred video, do you like it??? It is on sale at kmart for 7 bucks, i almost bought it but wondered what other people thought about it. I have to be really really motivated to use a video. i adore tae bo, maybe i will do that. i like it so much. i need to buy a taebo dvd.
    anyway, you guys totally rock, and this new year, i will be working out daily, because of my whole fat pics on facebook incident ROFLMBO. anyway, you guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :drinker:
  • nicolet04
    Options
    i did my workout!!! 30 day shred! i really like it...its only 25 minutes total so i do it twice or add something else... u definitely will be sore the next day!!! holidays r over, no more excuses(in a nice way!!!!):smile: lets all get our butts in gear!!!!:happy: :drinker:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Jaelle - Nice to see you back!! I noticed that you started this thread & I'm glad to see that you're still around!!! Pushing 2 kids around the zoo should definately count!! Too bad you didn't have a pedometer on or something!! :wink: Hang in there!

nicolet04 - The 30 day shred sounds like fun! Nice that it's short - some days that's all you can get in! I've used the Walk Away the Pounds DVD's before & I liked using them! Especially when I was recovering from my c-section! The one I have has a nice low impact "walk". Anywho, you're doing great! Thanks for being here & pushing me!!

EVERYONE - "See" ya tomorrow!! :drinker:
  • broadway519
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I would absolutely love to join your group...i need the motivation SOO badly. I have finally decided to put my life back in order! LONG story, short... I have spent the past couple of years being extremely lazy and eating junk --not to mention gaining 25 pounds...i need my life back!

I have started today...one workout down and many more to go! Then...my brother stopped my with a pizza.... i have NO self control!

I hope we can all motivate and inspire each other...!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I would absolutely love to join your group...i need the motivation SOO badly. I have finally decided to put my life back in order! LONG story, short... I have spent the past couple of years being extremely lazy and eating junk --not to mention gaining 25 pounds...i need my life back!

I have started today...one workout down and many more to go! Then...my brother stopped my with a pizza.... i have NO self control!

I hope we can all motivate and inspire each other...!

WELCOME :flowerforyou:
    Great to hear about your workout! It'll all come together! One day at a time! Everything in moderation! Keep posting! We'll keep you motivated! And we can all inspire each other!!
    :bigsmile:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Wednesday

Step & Tone class
    Week 2 Day 2 of push up challenge

I think that I'm resting tomorrow!! :bigsmile:
  • momtothreebabies
    Options
    Wednesday-- walk for 20 minutes. I am doing so bad with the stinkin holidays and my hubby being home LOL!!!!! He will be home tomorrow and then I will finally have my schedule back in order. Here's to a new year of AMAZING results!!!!!!!! I love you all!!!! You can join the yahoo group if you guys want, im afraid they will close this thread-- how does that work on here? do they set a time limit????
    Happy New Year!!!!
    Love you all!!!!!
    Jaelle
    momtothreebabies@netscape.com
    :flowerforyou:
  • momtothreebabies
    Options
    Thursday-- Danced and walked for 20 minutes. This involved wearing my ipod and walking/dancing all around. lol. silly i know. but fun!
    Today I plan to walk again for 20 minutes and do some pilates type exercises like crunches, etc.
    Trying to tone. Trying to lose weight! Trying to be HEALTHY!!!!!!
    Love, jaelle
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Hello Fitness Buddies!!

I took a day of rest yesterday - I so needed that! But, today is Friday & I've been busy! I just got back from my step & tone class & I'll be completing the 2nd week of the 100 push up challenge later! We did some push ups in class today & I just can't do anymore right now! But, I'll get them in - promise!:wink:

Have a wonderful weekend! :happy:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    sorry i have been mia!!! i was supposed to have an emergency root canal on wednesday but when i called to set up the appointment they told me i had to pay $900 up front or i couldnt do it. so i decided to just have it pulled, but my dentist is closed until monday...so since tuesday night i have been on vicodin, whick makes me really loopey and sick,:sick: and to make it worse i cant eat.....so all i have been doing is laying on the couch drinking protein shakes. :sad: i cant imagine having to wait until monday...help!!!:explode: :sad: what would u all do???
  • chrissypoo
    Options
    i had this same situation and i thought i'd have the tooth pulled too- major mistake. you will regret it.
    it was a back tooth for me the last one in the back right side. its true what they say it makes your mouth go "off"
    years later i am regretting it. i dont have dental insurance and had to pay top dollar for a root canal and then you have to put the crown on, even more expense. but if i had to do it again i would not ever pull a tooth. im thinking of having a fake one put in its place now.
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    mine is the back left tooth on the top.....i have never heard anything about teeth being pulled and being "off"...can u explane??? its cheaper ,thats all anyone told me
  • dewassel
    Options
    Nicolet 04:
    As long as it is on the top you are OK. I had a tooth pulled on the bottom more than 10 years ago and my top tooth is falling because it has nowhere to rest. As a result I have a periopocket and my top tooth should be removed but I am a big baby at the dentist and refuse to go through that torture again. My dentist assures me that the bottom is harder to remove than the top but I'll keep my tooth & periopocket:bigsmile:
  • dewassel
    Options
    DAY 1

Went to the gym for cardio and weight training - 1 hour & 10 minutes. I'm loving workouts more every day:tongue:

117867.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dewassel
    Options
    DAY 2

spent almost a hour at the gym today - had to leave for a nail appointment:laugh: