Looking for more female friends around a similar age to me.. I'm 25 :)

Options

Replies

• Lisa_red91
    Lisa_red91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I really could do with some people for support....I need someone to give me that kick I need! About 2 to 3 stone to lose!!! I've lost a little but once I lose I put it all back on again!! Help!
  • Kriistabell
    Kriistabell Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 and I've always been considered big in comparison to my friends and family is not supportive. I'd love to be friends so we could support and inspire each other. If you'd like send me a request. I'm doing iifym and lifting heavy and it's working for me.
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 26 and seem to have a pretty similar story to the others posting on here. Feel free to add me, always good to have friends on here who are going through the same thing! :)
  • Pittgirl3
    Pittgirl3 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why but it didn't post everything I wrote above but basically all my friends are size 8! Some female support on here would be awesome :)

Well I'm 22. I know how you feel. My friends are in the single digits. It sucks when I go out with them and they can eat whatever they want because they don't gain weight, meanwhile I have to skip the fries and the bread .

Add me if you would like.,. Us Girls gotta stick together

• Pittgirl3
    Pittgirl3 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    26 and back at this. I lost 30 pounds a couple of years ago on here, and gained it back (plus 15 more) in grad school. I miss being the skinny friend I was then. I'm down 12 pounds with another 33 to go, and am always happy to have new friends!

Omg grad school woes :neutral:. The stress eating alone kills me, let alone the lack of time to do anything.

I wish you all the best. You can do it!
  • Littleowl101
    Littleowl101 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've sent requests to everyone :)
  • nicoletyre2012
    nicoletyre2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 and just had a baby 4 months ago. I'm looking for females to help me stay motivated through my journey too
  • victoriaamarie1330
    victoriaamarie1330 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 23! I used to always be the bigger/awkward girl in my group of friends. Not so much the bigger, but still the awkward one :s
  • leililou28
    leililou28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 22 ,and all my friends are athletics. Fee free to add me , i could use friends who are dealing with the same stuff :)
  • KristiPadgett
    KristiPadgett Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 about to turn 24, currently trying to lose weight for basic training in the Air Force! Feel free to invite :)
  • mandisa882015
    mandisa882015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 26 and am new here so feel free to add me :)
  • KatieBea44
    KatieBea44 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there, 22 and female power is definitely what I need right now. My boyfriend jumped on my weight loss bandwagon and is doing better than I am :( It seems generally easier for men to lose weight. Anyway feel free anyone add me :)
  • MsSquatAlot
    MsSquatAlot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am 24 and could you some more active members, always grateful for motivation and happy to give it too!
  • stehmanator
    stehmanator Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, a competitive swimmer and looking to gain more self control with food and builders muscle/lose fat. Feel free to add me as well! (:
  • echo09
    echo09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, looking to get back in shape after putting on way too much weight from a stressful few years. I'm now in the "bigger than my friends and sisters" boat too.. not to mention my workmates! (Creative/promotional industry, they're all dancers, actors, and models. Oh boy)
  • lilbitoftrouble
    lilbitoftrouble Posts: 2,052 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 43 so that's close right?
  • MindyLutjen89
    MindyLutjen89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, with two kids. I have been on mfp for a while, I reached my goal weight after my first kid and now I am on to losing the last 10 lb.s from my second... It should be easy but the last 10 are killing me to shed. Looking for some females my age as well so I can have some accountability...
  • brenda138
    brenda138 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 25 and looking for motivational friends on here too. It's been so hard for me to lose weight and keep it off!
  • dfavela1988
    dfavela1988 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Whats wrong with males close to our age?
  • p90Xgalfitness
    p90Xgalfitness Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 30, add me :) I fell of the myfitnesspal wagon, would really like help in keeping myself accountable, and also help others in doing the same.