Could low-rise jeans have changed my body shape?

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    This is the result of years of style changes. From short socks to long socks, leg warmers, hot shorts, low rise and high rise pants, tight tops of varying reveals, headbands even, and maybe some bracelets?

Michelin-Man-Bibendum-e1331172325227.jpg

56158-Doctor-Who-10-laughing-gif-d1CI.gif
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Soon to be followed by a "Could high-waisted jeans have changed my cameltoe shape?" thread

Just trying to figure out what the current fashionable camel toe shape is... How do I know if I'm 'hot or not?"
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I have
    It's called hip dips! Google image it. It's completely normal and natural, not caused by your jeans, and nothing to be irritated about :)

Yep. I majorly have this. And when I gain weight, it goes straight into my love handles. I don't think you could wear low rise pants enough to have this occur.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    This thread delivers...
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Please tell me this is some sort of trolling, OP.

I mean, people your age are presumably the future, right? That's a scary thought
  • rushbabe0214
    rushbabe0214 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »
    If you thought what the jeans did to your hips was bad, wait till you see the affect your screen name has on your personality

Lmfao...

• barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Soon to be followed by a "Could high-waisted jeans have changed my cameltoe shape?" thread

Just trying to figure out what the current fashionable camel toe shape is... How do I know if I'm 'hot or not?"

I am sure Cosmo will be a long with an article to help us shortly. I'm also tired of not feeling self-conscious about all of my body parts.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

attachment.php?attachmentid=1770&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1365794740
  • CoconuttyMummy
    CoconuttyMummy Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    mwyvr wrote: »
    I know what you are talking about! My pants are worn around my hips like most people and right at the point where the top of the pants sit there is an accumulation of fat, its called dun-lop disease. Yet the part where my belt cinches around my hips there is no fat. I think my pants and belt have formed this accumulation. I believe what you're saying is possible.

Sounds like fitting data to the, er, curve, so to speak.

Maybe the real story here is that pant-makers noted the prevalence of muffin-tops in today's SAD society and re-designed their wares accordingly?

Fortunately the condition, whether it was aided by or had nothing to do with pant design (not a believer myself), is reversible.

*snickers* :p

• CoconuttyMummy
    Options
    Just in case, I am going to wear nothing but compression clothing.

And a codpiece.

You'll see.

Bwahahaaa.. You guys are killer.

• CoconuttyMummy
    Options

Oh. My. Dayyyys. I've gotta skip the rest of this thread.. I was meant to be doing serious exercisey research. I guess lolling so much is training my core.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Aaaaand I'm dead
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

[tumblr_mejtidej6z1ra2rvc.gif
  • CrimsonWhite
    CrimsonWhite Posts: 104 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

I think for the cameltoe to be truly hot, you have to have a thigh gap. Cause you know, a thigh gap can really make that cameltoe pop.

;)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

I think for the cameltoe to be truly hot, you have to have a thigh gap. Cause you know, a thigh gap can really make that cameltoe pop.

;)

e983a2eaf7652cf53017de1c303849493cd8d2aeee1ea0db08c467f2b2b5b1d6.jpg

...also, this thread needs music:
    https://youtu.be/NrgM_aH-s7I
    Please to click^
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Just in case, I am going to wear nothing but compression clothing.

And a codpiece.

You'll see.

I. Can't. Wait! For your success thread!!!

massive-codpiece.jpg
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

I am sure Cosmo will be a long with an article to help us shortly. I'm also tired of not feeling self-conscious about all of my body parts.

Yes! I was just thinking the other day about how I need to find a new body part to become focused on defining myself by... from this day forward I shall be known as "unusually shaped camel toe girl!"

(that may have been a bad thing to announce on a public forum)

This is pure genius, a thing of beauty, and a little confusing because I don't think the camel toe is the tight spot...

;)

Hmmm... I realize you are using 'pop' here to suggest that it would stand out and make it look all that much more awesome, but it gave me a great idea! Camel toe popping, the next plastic surgery for those with unsightly camel toe... Do not try this at home kids, leave it for the professionals (I wonder if they do lipo for this area?)

;)

e983a2eaf7652cf53017de1c303849493cd8d2aeee1ea0db08c467f2b2b5b1d6.jpg

...also, this thread needs music:
    https://youtu.be/NrgM_aH-s7I
    Please to click^

I can see that video is a little bit older (released in '91 according to Wikipedia, the most essential and accurate source of all times, all hail Wikipedia)... prehistoric twerking. It's good to see how far we've come!
  • melaniefave41
    melaniefave41 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I feel like those low-rise are to blame.

Only if you were eating placenta at the time.

@mwyvr Told you I came on here for a laugh, figured this thread would be perfect for a few laughs, didn't expect it to come from you though. Hahahaha!
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    I feel like those low-rise are to blame.

Only if you were eating placenta at the time.

@mwyvr Told you I came on here for a laugh, figured this thread would be perfect for a few laughs, didn't expect it to come from you though. Hahahaha!

Hey "legs" @melaniefave41, I have my moments. ;-)