Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I drove 200 miles last night to end my relationships. I talked a lot. Couldn't bring myself to say the words. I didn't think it would be possible for my heart to be so broken again.

I know this is late, but I'm so sorry.

• peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    @raelynnsmama52512, I'm sorry you're having a tough time at the moment. I know your focus is all on your little one right now, but please try to take care of yourself right now too. Thinking about both of you!

@Glinda1971, you've got a huge jewelry collection! I'm impressed with your storage solution.

@kecmw25, have fun camping and @Tubbs216, have fun in Mexico!

I bought a new Fitbit last night but after trying them on, I just went with the One again. I don't think I could handle any of them on my wrist all day, so I'm just going to have to pay attention and try not to send it on another washer/dryer trip. I'm excited to have it to track stairs for me especially...and to find out exactly how far I walk on our trek!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Everyone was chatty last night while Iwas dropping half a plate of Greek food down my jeans leg and thinking at least it was Greek dressing and neither peanut butter not chocolate that went down my left thigh. LOL. I was seriously pissed that I dropped half of a $13 plate of food though.

Today, I am tempting fate. I ordered a chili-cheese baked potato for lunch even though I am wearing white pants and a black and white top.
  • Soyviz
    Soyviz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If there's leftover birthday cake around, I'll throw it away to avoid temptation. In about 15 mins I'll fish it out of the trash if it wasn't touching anything too icky and eat it anyway...I've done this more than once.
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    I love Batman's The Joker and Harley Quinn, so I'm looking forward to the Suicide Squad movie. The trailer just came out and I'm really loving the look of Harley!! However, what in the world is going on with this new Joker? He looks... ridiculous. I'm trying not to be too judgemental, because people were angry over Heath Ledger's Joker before The Dark Knight came out, and he turned out to be amazing.

i am giddy excited for suicide squad!
    i like the way jared leto looks, the only things that bother me are the "damaged" tattoo on his forehead and that gold grill. but i still think the movie is going to be fantastic B)

I am giddy excited for Margot Robbie. <3 her soooo much. I am excited for the movie as well. I think Leto will do great playing the part of The Joker.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Everyone was chatty last night while i was dropping half a plate of Greek food down my jeans leg and thinking seats it was Greek dressing and neither peanut butter not chocolate that went down my left thigh. LOL. I was seriously pissed that I dropped half of a $13 plate of food though.

Today, I am tempting fate. I ordered a chili-cheese baked potato for lunch even though I am wearing white pants and a black and white top.
    Ooh, living dangerously!
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    Soyviz wrote: »
    If there's leftover birthday cake around, I'll throw it away to avoid temptation. In about 15 mins I'll fish it out of the trash if it wasn't touching anything too icky and eat it anyway...I've done this more than once.

Sounds like you need to up your sabotage game before the failed sabotages sabotage you! lol
  • peleroja
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »

Sounds like you need to up your sabotage game before the failed sabotages sabotage you! lol

Yeah, obviously time to start spraying the garbage with a water gun or pouring dish soap in or something (but not both, probably, unless you want a bubble explosion.)
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I confess I feel like a jerk about being mad at my husband for eating my Graze flapjacks yesterday because last night he gave me an hour long back and leg massage...that I really needed!
    I also am super proud of my son for asking if we could pick up all of the trash that we see while out on our walks. We brought a bag with us today and it was full by the time we got home. I'm going to post a picture in the random picture thread in the batcave. :)
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    Apparently the tactic is to spray windex or something on it. Or drown it in water.
    I actually threw away half a cake yesterday myself. Yay for us!
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I confess I feel like a jerk about being mad at my husband for eating my Graze flapjacks yesterday because last night he gave me an hour long back and leg massage...that I really needed!
    I also am super proud of my son for asking if we could pick up all of the trash that we see while out on our walks. We brought a bag with us today and it was full by the time we got home. I'm going to post a picture in the random picture thread in the batcave. :)
    What a sweetheart!
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    saraherren wrote: »
    saraherren wrote: »
    I have such a severe loss of appetite that I have to force myself to eat and am stuck eating only 250-270 calories a day.
    I'm sorry to hear that. Are you sick or depressed? I sometimes have a huge loss of appetite too. Is there any way you can maybe get in more calories via fluids? Perhaps adding some honey or cream to tea or drinking a lot of juice?

I'm neither sick nor depressed. My mom and I think it's mainly because my stomach shrank greatly after losing 80 pounds so I never get hungry. :/ I only drink water. No sodas in well over a year and no Starbucks in almost a year (one year on the 28th!). I don't have diabetes but I don't drink juice because of the sugar level.

That is very extreme, though - 270 calories is less than three tablespoons of peanut butter, a medium-sized steak, or even a couple glasses of full-fat milk or certain protein bars (just one.) And it is definitely a pretty serious issue if you're only eating the equivalent of one of those in an entire day. That doesn't sound like a natural decrease in appetite, it sounds like a serious medical issue to me.

This is what I was thinking as well. It would probably be good to get checked out by a doctor. Maybe there is some kind of blockage going on in the stomach (mass or maybe even a bleeding ulcer filling you up). Not trying to scare you but it would be best to get it checked.

ETA-Ok, reading more I also think you need to talk to someone about a possible eating disorder because you've been eating too little for a long time. :(
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Apparently the tactic is to spray windex or something on it. Or drown it in water.

Those useful teens at my house never leave cake over...
  • Tubbs216
    Options

Yeah, doesn't happen much in our house either, but I put plums and almond extract in this one so it wasn't to their taste!
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

That's adorable and so responsible!!
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

I threw 3 cupcakes away yesterday!
  • peleroja
    Options

I have a husband and a roommate to eat my leftovers, but my husband has ZERO sweet tooth so it's always the stuff I want the most that he has no interest in...sigh. I should have married a man who likes to order dessert. Alas.

But then, you don't want to get between him and a bag of Doritos if you want to keep your hands, so it's not like he's a paragon of food virtue.
  • xLoveLikeWinterx
    xLoveLikeWinterx Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    I love Batman's The Joker and Harley Quinn, so I'm looking forward to the Suicide Squad movie. The trailer just came out and I'm really loving the look of Harley!! However, what in the world is going on with this new Joker? He looks... ridiculous. I'm trying not to be too judgemental, because people were angry over Heath Ledger's Joker before The Dark Knight came out, and he turned out to be amazing.

i am giddy excited for suicide squad!
    i like the way jared leto looks, the only things that bother me are the "damaged" tattoo on his forehead and that gold grill. but i still think the movie is going to be fantastic B)

I'm really excited, too. I hope it lives up to the hype.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,369 Member
    Options
    Normally I'm all about the sweets but I have to confess that I'm just not into peanut butter flavoured things.

Although I like peanut butter itself and Reese's peanut butter anything (except the ice cream), I've always hated peanut butter cookies and don't eat anything else made with peanut butter, even *gasp* cheesecake... and cheesecake has to be one of my most favourite things ever.
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Second bolded: I too am SO glad for this thread and the fantastic people that are in it. You're all so incredibly wonderful and I totally feel like we're all friends and would be too in real life. I'm 1000% jealous of all you that have met up, or are making plans to meet up in the near future. Maybe someday I will be able to join you.

Well said. Ditto.
  • peleroja
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    Normally I'm all about the sweets but I have to confess that I'm just not into peanut butter flavoured things.

Although I like peanut butter itself and Reese's peanut butter anything (except the ice cream), I've always hated peanut butter cookies and don't eat anything else made with peanut butter, even *gasp* cheesecake... and cheesecake has to be one of my most favourite things ever.
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Second bolded: I too am SO glad for this thread and the fantastic people that are in it. You're all so incredibly wonderful and I totally feel like we're all friends and would be too in real life. I'm 1000% jealous of all you that have met up, or are making plans to meet up in the near future. Maybe someday I will be able to join you.

Well said. Ditto.

I loooove peanut butter. I never used to care, but because my husband is severely allergic, I only get to eat peanut stuff when I go away overnight without him or he goes without me. I'm afraid to eat it and then see him right away, even if I brush my teeth and wash my hands and stuff, because it's such a bad allergy. So now I eat ALL the peanut butter whenever I actually can. I have a picture of me (used it for my FitBit profile) that I took in the car on the way to a camping trip without him where I am eating from a jar of peanut butter using the foil seal as a spoon. No shame. I carried that jar around all weekend in a neon fanny pack (sorry Brits, "bum bag").