I'm in! I have about 120lbs I'd like to lose
  • Fareezryth
    Fareezryth Posts: 4
    Options
    Im in
  • elaina_m
    elaina_m Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That sounds cool. I've got a lot of weight to lose and just at the beginning. I could use the encouragement.
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    RainbowNtheWaterfall Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I wanna join too....I have over 100 lbs to lose
  • BomDiggity
    BomDiggity Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm TOTALLY in!! I have over 150#s to lose!!

Can we start "groups" on MFP?
  • obcindy
    obcindy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) I really want to lose weight too. I'm pretty much new here too. I gotta lose 67 pounds..
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    wow...a lot of new posts on this thread. cool! add me if you wish! i am a MFP addict!! :laugh:
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    i dont know if we can start groups but i think this is a start ... :) we shld start by adding everyone on here haha (that will take a while!!!) surprisingly enough i am loosing weight while starting my TOM... amazing!!!

also ... i feel sooo much better physically and mentally ... and alsoooooooooo my skin is extra extra smooth like baby skin !! what a diff water and working out can do
    !!!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone!

I'm gunna be starting work here in about 30 minutes. Don't know how busy today will be. At least I'll have MFP to look at every once and again. One of the benefits of working at home is I can talk to my customers and have my work system going along with my personal computer.

I hope you all have a great day today!

Amber
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    lucky working from home (my idealll job) .. but i never trust companies from home.. never know which r legit and which arent!! LOL so i have a desk job and cant excercise while here! so sedentary life for me from 8am-5pm!!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Understand completely. The only reason I know this is legit is because I worked in the building when I was first hired. The building got flooded out last year in May and so to put back into work they gave the work at home option. I love it. Most days I do. The interaction from co-workers I miss at times. The vending machines however I do not! Those things were like crack and a waste of money. So I am glad I'm still working for company and still working at home.

Have a great day Vanessa! Thanks for all the support/encouragement.

Amber
  • KristalDawnO
    KristalDawnO Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 100 more pounds to lose! I'd like to join you girls on my journey! I look forward to getting to know you all :)
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    hey krista.. you are more than welcome to join we are all in this together and we will achieve it!!!! no i CAN'T ALLOWED!! : we can do it, and the next thing you know you'll be running for america's next top model (but please not that skinny just not nice!) hahhaah
  • butterflykisses9
    Options
    I'm in if i can still join :] I want to lose about 80 pounds!
  • marylouise86
    marylouise86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    hello! a newbie here! would love to join you girls! I have like 100+ to lose...I have ignored my scales for a while and the weight has realllllly snuck on! first day of he diet and I am already having cravings, oh dear haha!!
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    try not to think about food!! drink water and distract yourself.. at worst chew gum!! it helps a lot and sends a message to your brain saying that ur actually eating but ur not:) hehe
  • marylouise86
    marylouise86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    haha thankyou, i have been drinking as much water as i can! but only have gotten through 3 big cups worth somehow?! who would have thought drinking water would be that though? haha
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    haha thankyou, i have been drinking as much water as i can! but only have gotten through 3 big cups worth somehow?! who would have thought drinking water would be that though? haha

I everything but hate water so it's pretty hard to drink sometimes. I bought a big 64 oz. water bottle that filters/cools the water and I just carry it with me. Since I eat out of boredom, instead I sit there sipping on my water..and it's good for while I'm working out. I try to drink the whole bottle everyday and it makes it a lot easier! :)
  • run_momma_run
    run_momma_run Posts: 319
    Options
    I'd like to join - I just started today (finally!) and I've gotta lose 60lbs.

I need help to figure out realistic mini goals - so my question to you ladies who have been at it for a few weeks is this: what are some realistic goals?

I've got a wedding in 6 weeks, a high school reunion in 7 weeks and my 14 year wedding anniversary in 11 weeks... So those are some timelines. I don't claim to think I'll reach my goal that fast - those are just some big dates...

Thanks for your help and I am really looking forward to getting to know you!
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    well in 6-7-and 11 weeks u can still loose quite a bit.. think of it like this is u loose the average 1-2 lbs per week that is a woopinnn 11-22 lbs!! in 11 weeks!!! that already can make a difference!!! think of it!

set a goal like this

6 weeks: 8lbs
    7 weeks: 10 lbs
    11 weeks: 16 lbs

this is just an average u can however loose less or more but aim for that:)

once u have a goal written down, it is easier to follow