62 LBS Lost-Love of Fitness Found (pics-before and current)

Options

Replies

• KOW75
    KOW75 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You really worked hard, and you look amazing!
  • Somebody_Loved
    Somebody_Loved Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Amazing job!
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    how much do you weigh now? im 5' 5" and am about 158/160 now i wan to be a fit 140 and am now starting to do more weight training with my friend who has also lost 30 pounds and really into it. so far ive lost about 25 pounds in alittle less than a year so much slower than you did.

Today I weigh 138 but i've been fluctuating between 138-141 for the last few weeks. Awesome job on the 25LB loss!
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing and inspiring!
  • subversive99
    subversive99 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Those abs! Amazing work, you must be so proud. Congrats.
  • dux1fan
    dux1fan Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I know its not Wednesday but talk about WCW ;) You look great.. and just like everyone else, you are an inspiration to all of us!
  • MtnGirl38
    MtnGirl38 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing this and a huge Congrats to you for all you've accomplished!
  • rosesteph
    rosesteph Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh my Goodnesss!!!!! You are so inspirational!!
  • Keladelphia
    Options
    dux1fan wrote: »
    I know its not Wednesday but talk about WCW ;) You look great.. and just like everyone else, you are an inspiration to all of us!

Sheesh now you're just making me blush ha-ha ;) Thanks again everyone!
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Incredibly transformation. You were pretty before but now you are radiant and fit!

Can you tell us more about your lifting experience to those of us who are scared to try it (for whatever reason)?
  • Keladelphia
    Options
    bbontheb wrote: »
    Incredibly transformation. You were pretty before but now you are radiant and fit!

Can you tell us more about your lifting experience to those of us who are scared to try it (for whatever reason)?

I was scared to try it myself at first; I had always just done a few random sets on weight machines at the gym. I was introduced to actual lifting through my crossfit gym. Generally the way it works there is there is some kind of strength component and then a metabolic conditioning workout so for example in June on the first Monday of the month we would do Deadlifts 5x10, OHP's 5x10 and a metabolic conditioning workout, the second Monday of the month we would do Deadlifts 5x5, OHP's 5x5 and a metabolic conditioning workout, the 3rd Monday of the month we would Deadlifts 5x3, OHP's 5x3 and a metabolic conditioning and the 4th Monday we would test our 1RM's and do a metabolic conditioning workout, Tuesdays we might do front squats and snatches with the same rep scheme etc.

Though I still follow the same training schedule that my gym programs (like the example above) I added in two days of additional lifting that mostly consists of variations of olympic lifts (clean pulls, high hang snatches, snatch balances at various percentages of my 1RM's etc) plus things we don't hit as frequently in the crossfit classes (bench, bent barbell rows, good mornings etc.)

I lost weight long time ago but my shape never changed, lifting consistiently has changed my body shape into something I never thought was possible for me.
  • Krock83
    Krock83 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    @KellyAnn1286 : Kells you have done such an AMAZING JOB! Your commitment and persistence have been an ongoing inspiration for me not to give up altogether. I am so proud of the work you've put into this and happy that you've found love, both for your body and for fitness in the process. XO!
  • Keladelphia
    Options
    Krock83 wrote: »
    @KellyAnn1286 : Kells you have done such an AMAZING JOB! Your commitment and persistence have been an ongoing inspiration for me not to give up altogether. I am so proud of the work you've put into this and happy that you've found love, both for your body and for fitness in the process. XO!

<3<3<3

• etray2002
    etray2002 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss, keep up the good work. #newlifestyle
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :)
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!! I hope to get where you are one day, that is not being consumed by the number on the scale but actually loving my body and feeling healthy. Thanks for sharing.
  • momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are inspiring!
  • AshleyDR
    AshleyDR Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You inspire me
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You go girl looking hot!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!