WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY2015

Options

Replies

• jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Good evening ladies!!! Been wonderful weather today. Unfortunately it was a 1 day repreave, tomorrow we go back to the same heat and extremely high heat index. Such is life. Glad I have my bike sitting right by the window so I can see the outdoors. We haven't been to my husbands Mom's grave in awhile. We keep saying we need to go so tomorrow we ARE going to go.

Heather, sorry about your budget. We had all our money in savings also for all the traveling my husband planned for travling. He said he wouldn't have the same kind of attitude about life when he retried. And I was foolish enough to believe him. I could have held off getting my pension from the hospital several more years and it would have been quite a big bigger check. But he promised me. Oh well. Such is life. But with Parkinson's, MS, heart disease and ulcerative colitis you never know what the medical future holds. Plus our house was built in 1978 and looks and acts like it was built then with no updates ever.

Allison, I doubt it is anything but PVCs.
    when he sees the doctor ask him if his underlying rhythm is sinus rhythm. If so he will be fine. I think everyone ha PVCs. I know I do and had the 24 hour monitor and it showed them but as long as the underlying rhythm is sinus, it's OK. Does your phone have a cord that will attach to your computer into one of the USB ports? If so connect your phone to your computer and they will download them. If not, take them with your iPad and download them from your iPad. That is what I have learned how to do about a week ago.

MNMargaret, it is so hard to let go of the Mom in you and not fix things. I know that is what my husband tries to do all the time and he readily says it is because of all the things he did wrong with them as children. OK, you have figured out what is wrong, so what is the plan of action??? Would it be helpful if you included your son in on this or would he acept it.

DJ, thanks for the reminder about Chris's birthday!!!

Chris, so glad your family did it up good for you. Feel better now? And the most precious gift sometimes comes from the smallest one. Congratulations on being a full fledged grandmother now. I have a Trinity grand child also. She will turn 14 next month.

Lisa, having the cleaning ladies do painting at least gives them job security which is so important right now. Glad you offer was accepted. They must have really wanted that warehouse sold. Check in when you can. Our home here wouldn't be the same without your lovely face showing up every once in awhile.

Metalax, have fun with your friends.

Janetr, what a lovely picture at the beach. That hair style just fits you! I have always heard the sone Galveston of course but never saw a picture of the city.

Lenora, I take notes in a 1 subjet notebook. I buy about 24 of them right before the school year starts and they cost about $.25! It serves that purpose plus my 8 ear old DGD loves to draw, write stories, make origami, paper airplanes or whatever with paper. So I always have something around for her. One year that's all she asked for for Christmas, blank paper and crayons or pencils, colored pencils. Two people got her a ream of copy paper. When I am responding to people, I just read and write notes and then type it here. Sometimes I want to clarify something and do need to go so I use the 'copy and paste' before I go back a page because yes you are right. You loose everything. When Trinity, the first grand child was born. my daughter asked what I wanted to be referred to by. Her MIL wanted to be Granny. I told her that I wanted to be Grandma but to let Trinity be the one who names me. So although Christina always referred to me as Grandma, Trinity came up with Mamaw for me and Babaw for Charlie. Christina never tried to correct her but would still call me by Grandma. So eventually Trinity caught on. Now I think Ellie has always called me Grandma. The book I am currently using to right from is a book Ellie used to write on and she has Gromo as how she sounded out my name to write it down! my Mom loved, adored, revered her mother in law so much that when my grandchildren, she wanted to be called Grandma Pete. Dad's Mom was grandma Peterson but was always called Grandma Pete by everyone. Maybe because up in Minnesota there are a lot of Peterson's. It's a big Danish community. Everyone has a name that ends in 'son. My MIL name is Violet so we called her Grandma Vi.

Becca, you friend is very gifted. If you want to leave it to me in your will?????

Vicki, your husband needs to have a good long hard talk with his boss and then not answer the phone. Maybe put it on your side of the bed. Yes, it may ring, but look to see who it is then just not answer it.

Welcome to all the new ladies. Com often and chat. Tell us a little more about yourselves. Believe me, we tell each other a lot about ourselves!!!! Well Charlie came home from Karaoke tonight and said that tofay has been really strange. No bowel movements at all, not eve any gas pains. He did get up several times during the night. Hopefully we will get this monster taken care off. I am just afraid he will see this as he doesn't have ulcerative colitis and I don't need this expensive treatment. But it's just the cortisone that is temporarily slowing it down. And he can't live on cortisone all the time. Tonight we went to Cheddars, I enjoy the fish tacos there and I get broccoli steamed with no butter. Well I guess mine was ready before Charlies was and so it sat in the dressing for awhile. So the soft taco shell was so moist with the tartar sauce that I couldn't pick it up. So I just scraped it off, and ate the grilled fish with the corn slaw and light amount of tartar sauce without the taco shells. We have friends that are big on gardening but their garden is now at it's peak and they are going out of town. So they bagged up a big bag or cherry tomatoes, regular tomatoes and cucumbers for us! YUM.

Take care everyone, Joyce, Indiana
  • italy10548
    italy10548 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Today's stats-
    Steps- 12,981
    5.33 miles
    22 flights is stairs
    1,625 calories eaten

@Katla - I agree. Speaking only for myself, worry has kept me home eating - a lot. When I saw that picture and quote it really spoke to me. It more or less kicked me in the butt to keep going because whether I exercise or sit and do nothing the worry will still be right here with me. It's my choice how I respond to it. Each of us has that choice. Of course if I could help, or do something to change what I'm worrying about, I would gladly do whatever it takes. Most times though this is just not possible.

Time for sleep. Sending prayers to all.

Rosie in So Cal
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,738 Member
    Options
    Morning friends~
    beautiful cool morning, no humidity having my tea and checking in with y'all.
    Ive missed so much as I slept..
    Pip~ I am hoping you can heal on your own with no surgery,,
    when I was little we called my grandparents by there last name, so grandma and grandpa Williams or Scott..
    my older grandkids either call me grandma or Grammie Alison, my youngest just calls me Grandma,
    Taliah left me a voicemail and I deleted it by accident it was so cute...
    Have the weekend off the next 2 weekends.. so that will be nice..
    Lisa~ in Texas sounds like you have a busy few weeks ahead of you best wishes and congrats on getting the warehouse.
    Barbie~ you look fabulous and I love lavander..
  • peachstategal
    peachstategal Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday to All! Got some housecleaning done on Thursday so don't have too much to do to finish. Just the bathrooms and a load of laundry. My life is pretty boring and I think that's why I love coming here to be a part of your lives.

Barbie ~ Lovely picture.

DJ ~ I’m with you on the walking. Years ago I thought I was doing a fantastic job of walking 3 miles. Then I got bone spurs in each foot and had to end that.

Grits ~ Hope your new meds helps.

Lisa ~ Congrats on getting your warehouse on the first offer. Don’t envy you the work it will take to make usable.

Terri ~ I looked back but can’t find where you had an accident. Hope all is well. You were really smart to keep your son so busy with sports. I wish we had done that with our son.

Kim ~ Trying to resist those doughnuts would be a major undertaking for me. Grew up loving Krispy Kreme.

AnnR ~ Wiggling into a tight dress would be no fun for me. When my son got married I tried to get on a pair of Spanx (?) and ended up saying No Way!

Katla ~ keep your hubby out of the heat.

Joyce ~ Sorry your fish taco was mushy. I need to try one sometimes soon.
  • lhannon062709
    lhannon062709 Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, guys - just found out there's no wi-fi at the house where I'll be staying the next three days :( , so I'm really debating whether to even take my laptop. Will have my phone, so will try to check in mornings.

Carol - I'm not envying the work, either! My husband and I kept looking at each other last night, and one or the other would say "Oh my God, we bought a WAREHOUSE." :) It will get even more real when we have to make the repairs to make the internal apartment habitable and the lot usable. Now it just has to pass a "broker's opinion," which will cost about $150, because, again, small town. In a city, it would have to pass an appraisal, for $3,500. The bank will arrange, we just have to wait. Trying to get it through escrow and everything signed off by Aug. 18th, since we have a local lender.

Joyce - you're dead on, that's exactly why. The ladies are very valuable to the company, they do amazing work, but due to the seasonal and intermittent work of cleaning for guests who come to hunt from October to December, or incentive package guests from one of Mr. Mitchell's other companies during the rest of the year, and some summer work cleaning at the training facility on the south part of the ranch, it is impossible to have them simply clean all year long. This was the solution, and pleased everyone in general. They're not fond of painting, but are fond of the paycheck. And oddly enough, ended up being great at it--when you clean for a living, you understand how important it is to do the prep work in masking off the stone below the steel railings, etc., so you don't have to clean up after yourself so much.

Pipster - thinking about you, your shoulder, and your noggin. Fractured a collar bone that it took them a month to diagnose (wouldn't even do an x-ray at ER) and I ended up with a permanent shoulder bump. Just makes the geography interesting. Thinking about you.

Will pop in when I can, I'm addicted to this group now! The job and the warehouse might keep me busy enough to stop fretting about the stupid scale, which is still stalled, 17 days now. Time to go grab the last cup of coffee, pack the car, get moving! Love y'all, ttyl.
  • KateKyi
    KateKyi Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies and welcome to the new people.
    I dont post names but I do read most of the posts. Mainly dont posts names because I struggle to remember in my short term memory since my stress and depression illness. So I hope you all forgive me for not mentioning you by name.
    My stock turned out beautifully. Because I throw everything in the slow cooker and never boils and its beautifully clear without the egg whites and shells to clarify it. I did make it without added salt. Just a few spices. I am going to freeze most of it and it will be used to flavour foods instead of shop bought stock. I do totally understand about people having the time to cook. The way I look at it is, its my health and Im in charge of what I want to eat. If I am serious about it, then I need to make time to cook. I have changed my eating habits from pre processed manufactured foods to making my own with fresh ingredients. This way I know exactly what is in the foods an dont have to worry about over salty or over sweet tasting foods and all the nasty chemicals that are added to make food last. I use the slow cooker a lot. It saves times. Just throw everything into the pot and leave it to cook. I have started to make batches of food and freezing it. I do not have time every day to make food from scratch so I make 1 day a week cooking day. This is the day I am learning about food and making it myself. As part of my cooking day I also made almond milk for the first time. This is really really really easy to make. 1.5 cups of almonds soaked in water for 6-8hrs. Then 4 cups of fresh water in a blender and whizz until its a white creamy milk. Seive the brown shell and remaining nuts out and you are left with fresh almond milk. Takes no more than 10mins from the soaked almonds to the liquor. I would recommend always soaking almonds after seeing the color of the water from the overnight soak. I am going to use the rest of the sieved nut in my oat meal for added fiber in my porridge. The milk will stay fresh for 4-5 days in the fridge @40-60 cals per cup.
    Kate
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,066 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Kim thank you for asking. DS was trying to move out, but now with his job loss he is in an apartment he cannot afford. His medical condition also flared up as a result of this stress. He further added to his problems by adding alcohol to the mix. The first thing is for him to take responsibility for his problems so that he is willing to make changes. He needs to want to change. Regaining your health and keeping your health is a lifelong process that takes commitment and work. That is what I love about this group we are all on the same page trying to help each other achieve that goal. Both DH and I want to help our son in such a way that gives him the tools he needs to reach his goals. Having that apartment is definitely one of his goals. Both my husband and I agree to just bail him out with the rent is not the way to go. What I would like to do is have him live with us as he recovers and hopefully sublet the apartment so that when he shows he is ready he could move there.

DS is currently not very happy with me because I am not making excuses for his behavior. As you can tell by some of my other posts I am working hard to set limits and not back down. (Strength)The interesting side effect for me is it is helping me in my process of reducing the clutter. I decided if I expect my son to set limits on himself I need to do the same.

Lisa thinking of you and hoping new job is going well.

Janettr love the picture with DH.

:heart: MNMargaret
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,738 Member
    Options
    morning again~
    go to work in less than an hour.. DH called and said we are over out data plan now we have a whopping 2GB of data between the 2 of us, and of course he is blaming me for going over... now I only use facebook mfp and other apps when I am on wifi. so I dont understand what is going on.. but I am sure I will get blamed for this and he will probably try and want to take my phone away :s
    DFIL is not good today he has been good for so long.. but there is always an ebb and flow.. and yesterday he was trying to strip down in the rec room with people around.. so by the time night time came around I am sure they had to give him something. So this morning it was I dont care where you go ,but just go away. so I did, stopped up to see dad, he wasn't home probably dropping my son off at work.. his phone is going straight to voicemail and my brother has been trying contact him...
    took the boys for a walk and now back on the computer until I go to work...
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Joyce, Margaret and all who said such nice things about our Galvaton picture. Thank you so much.

We are suffering here in OKC with the heat and humidity. Temps only around 98 degrees, but along with 82% humidity, that is miserable. Off to water aerobics in an hour.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,949 Member
    Options
    <3 Lavender ice cream is lavender as a flavoring along with something else (peach, lemon, white chocolate) so the lavender taste is only part of it. Since I don't usually eat ice cream or other recreational sugar, this is a super treat for me each year. The lavender weekend is a huge event in our small town every year...some local people go away for the weekend to avoid the crowds, we embrace the adventure and join in the fun. This afternoon we'll go to the quilt show and the street crafts fair and maybe another lavender farm.

:)Katla, the best antidote I ever found for worry was to stay in the moment---as long as I'm concentrating on what's happening right now, I cannot drift into remorse about the past or worry about the future.

<3 Barbie---on the way out to walk the dogs (they'll take me 10,000 steps by 7 AM 1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

FINALLY .... it is raining!!!! We have half of our hay crop up. Very poor crop, should have been 500 + bales and it is only 134.

It has been really busy at work I have been getting home late so haven't been keeping up with everyone. I hope you are all doing well.....

And have been trying to fit in the birthday parties this month.... I think it is going to take a toll on me, physically and the scale will probably show that.... Both my boys birthdays in July and Grandson too..... and my own birthday. But I have total control over my birthday!! I will be doing the menu....ha ha !!!!

Must run... we are getting our upright freezer today, so need to do some rearranging in the basement and also need to get ready for company next weekend.... an anniversary party .... I get to take veggies to that one.

Later
    Lillian (doing a happy rain dance) in West Central Saskatchewan
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I love to see other people happy and succeeding .

Good Morning you wonderful bunch of Losers,

Janetr, you don’t realize how lucky you are that exercise has become your obsession. I struggle to force myself to exercise, thinking it will become a habit at some point, but so far it’s just a drudgery. sweat.gif

Barbara, welcome. This is a great place for support and information. Come often and post when you can. If you can’t read all the posts, don’t worry about it, we are here to help, not make the journey more difficult. Good luck. Oh yes, and what is a freek call center?? I worked at a call center once and sometimes though it was a little freeky but you have me curious.

Becca, we are NOT patient. Hurry up and get the $%$%^% shoes, cause we want to see the dress NOW. tantrum.gif Ya know what I mean, jelly bean?

Katla, so glad the pillows were a hit. So am I hearing that DS and DDIL actually did you a favor by removing all your “stuff” from the boat? Now when they are finished and you put “some” of your things back, you will get to enjoy a nice clean boat. What a Win Win. I love things clean and fresh and straightened even though I am not always willing to put forth the effort to get or keep them that way. Does that mean that DS needs to avoid using the boat in the summer, if it could cause a stroke? Why is your bike locked away?

Joyce, so glad Charlie is better if only for a short while. Hopefully the doctor will impress on him that the cortisone is a temporary fix. By ditching the taco shells, think of the calories you saved. I have stopped having them at home and use iceberg lettuce as my shell.

Carol GA, I have a rather dull, boring life, too. But ya know what? That’s not all bad. paperbag.gif Being boring also means no drama and no tragedies. I just think of it as “Life is Good” and hope you do too.

Kate, kudos for all your real home cooking. I’m impressed. Would have never thought of making the almond milk. Where are you getting the information for all this?

NMMargaret, sending good thoughts that DS will get things working in the right direction. (((Hugs))) for you.

Allison, isn’t it a good thing that you work to help pay for the data plan bill? I just have to shake my head with some of the things your DH tries to “blame” on you. Hang in there, my friend. (((Hugs)))

Barbie, I’m glad you indulge yourself for certain things. Did you wear that lavender colored shirt on purpose for your picture at the lavender farm? It looked great, just like youl.

Lillian, happy for you about the rain. badday.gif Too bad about the poor hay crop. Even though you are struggling with eating at all the BD celebrations it’s nice to have happy occasions. Congrats on the new freezer. Don’t work too hard.

welcome.gif to any Newbies that I missed. Come often and join in the chat. This thing works!! Please sign your post with what you want to be called. It makes it easier for us to respond to you. Also a location is great, be it specific or general. We are happy to have you join us.

I’m having a stay at home day today, well maybe. I do need to go get toenails cut and painted this afternoon. Tomorrow I have an all-day class. I’m not sure what they are serving for lunch so haven’t quite decided what to do about that. I also need to do a little housekeeping this morning after my exercising. I woke up extra early this morning so honestly I could lay down and take a nap right now and it’s not even 10 am. Lol Well, need to get moving and get something done. I hope you all have a wonderful, healthy, happy and productive weekend. rose.gif

Words I live by:
    Savor. I have to slow down and savor every bite.
    and
    Opportunity. Each day offers new opportunities for good health and happiness if we just look for them and choose them.
    I Love you, smiley-love013.gif
    DJ
    Myrtle Beach, SC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
    Annr wrote: »
    Yeah!!!!! Just got my wiggle dress delivered!!!! My husband gave it to me and said....have fun, see you in 10 minutes!! So it has an inner "shell" but I think I burned 200 calories just wiggling into the thing! There is a side invisible zipper, but being that its on the side, my husband has to do it... I was scared I was going to get some material caught in it...and with it being form fitting I had to hold the sides of the zipper while he zipped! Been awhile since I had clothing that needs a joint effort to build it on your body! Can't wait to get some shoes and practice just being in the thing! I does feel good on though.. Pictures will be coming when I am brave enough!

Becca on the Beach (in Oregon) in a wiggle dress.......

how exciting ! can't wait 2c the pics!
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Annr wrote: »
    I aint gonna post a pic of my dress until I get shoes to match it...be patient!!

T A K E T H E P I C N O W ! ! ! ! ! :smiley:
  • pipcd34
    Options
    italy10548 wrote: »
    Today's stats-
    Steps- 12,981
    5.33 miles
    22 flights is stairs
    1,625 calories eaten

@Katla - I agree. Speaking only for myself, worry has kept me home eating - a lot. When I saw that picture and quote it really spoke to me. It more or less kicked me in the butt to keep going because whether I exercise or sit and do nothing the worry will still be right here with me. It's my choice how I respond to it. Each of us has that choice. Of course if I could help, or do something to change what I'm worrying about, I would gladly do whatever it takes. Most times though this is just not possible.

Time for sleep. Sending prayers to all.

Rosie in So Cal

AWESOME!!
  • pipcd34
    Options
    morning peeps-

GRANDAMMLIE - geez !! tell that person that you are living with that you are not a f*()&^g kid!!! OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!! He is driving me insane!!!!!!! thinking of you...

today was the first day that i rode my bike to the gym and did 1/2 hr of spin class.

please know ladies, i AM taking it easy. what i am doing IS taking it easy for me.
    yesterday i didn't workout, i just rode the bike to and from the train station to home on low easy gears. my legs seem to be ok (except for a couple bruises an scrapes here and there) it's my head and shoulder that are more messed up. i need to keep moving somewhat so i don't get stiff. i noticed that over the top of my left foot it's a lil numb and tingly, more annoying than anything else. it's due to nerve damage i know. if i wasn't so tanned my bruises would be a lot more obvious.

today, i feel more tired and dizzy than a couple of days ago BUT NOT SO BAD THAT I can't ride, DON'T worry, i'm not going to endanger myself and risk falling off the bike, i'm not dumb. no sling for the shoulder yet. i weighed myself this morning and even with the low calorie burn/exercise level that i've been doing i'm still 2 lbs underweight. SCORE!!
  • nccarolb
    nccarolb Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Alison - i don't what cell provider you use, but verizon has an app so that i can tell how much data my phone has used out of the entire data allotment. and, i'm sure i'm speaking out of turn here, but you are NOT a child and NO ONE can take your phone away. that IS abuse.

meg - my daughter is 25 but living together for three weeks is bringing out some regression on both of our parts. i am working hard not to fall into mommy mode, but it is hard. my rotator cuff repair was minor--it is the bicep repair that is the main issue.

i apologize for the lack of capitals. i am using my work computer instead of my phone and it is much harder to make those big letters. stretching for the shift key is being done only for business typing. y'all are friends!

as i was doing my pt exercises yesterday, i actually 'looked' at my left bicep in comparison to my right arm. my left bicep area looks like a deflated balloon! the arms don't even look like they belong on the same body. :frowning:

i don't really have a lot to say. i am reading and keeping up, so all of you are in my thoughts every day.

carol in nc
  • delivered2015
    delivered2015 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good morning and thanks to @janetr7476 , @DamitJanit, and @jmkmomm and any others for the warm welcome. @DamitJanit , I'm from south Louisiana, Crowley - about 30 miles west of Lafayette if you know where that is. I have a good friend who lives in Monroe. I can see you all share a lot and it will take some time to get to know everyone. Feel free to ask questions and/or friend me. Glad to be here.

I already walked 35 minutes on the treadmill this morning. I am working on 30 (or more) minutes cardio 5 days/week for now and when that habit is established hope to add a couple days of strength training. Along with healthy eating and portion control but the exercising consistently has been my downfall. That and eating out with hubby, which always includes a few drinks. Self-sabotage:(

Have a good day everyone!

Gina

• margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,066 Member
    Options
    Lillian so happy for you that you finally are getting rain. Sorry about the poor harvest.

DJ thank you for your kind thoughts about my son.

Alison pray you DH becomes more sensitive to you and to your needs.

Pip I have a hard time giving myself a chance to heal and then pay for it. Here's to your healing!

Carol I hear you about the mommy mode. Right now my son needs a teacher/friend, and he needs to become his own parent.

Gina great job on exercising!

:heart: MNMargaret
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Janet: "Janet: The pillows were a hit. DDIL loved them. Whew! Thanks fryer good wishes." Have I mentioned how much I detest autocorrect? Thanks again for your good wishes. :flowerforyou:

Joyce: I love your contributions that clarify health issues. It is like having our own private advice nurse! :heart:

KateKyl: I don't rely on my memory for names when I post here. I write my posts in a word document as I read along, then I copy and paste my word document into MFP and proof read it several times. I still end up with a few mistakes. :ohwell:

Margaret: You have a wise plan for helping your son. :flowerforyou:

Barbie: Thanks for sharing your "stay in the moment" strategy for worry. :heart:

Janet: DDIL and DS did what they did and we have a big mess in our garage because of it. I plan to turn it into a positive and get over my grumpy attitude. :ohwell: Still working on the grumpy attitude. :flowerforyou:

DS and DDIL sent us a lovely photo of the boat where they tied up for their first night away from here. We'll see them again before they cross the Columbia River bar and head north. We will be picking up the dinghy in Astoria and hauling it to Anacortes to give back to them. It wouldn't be safe for them to tow it in the Pacific. We may also be taking a friend to join them for the ocean crossing if the weather and his schedule cooperate.

Our neighbors who just sold their house are having second thoughts. They're building a new home elsewhere in town so we'll still get to see them form time to time.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison

July Goals:
    1. Log every bite and swallow.
    2. Cardio exercise at least 3 days a week. Work on flexibility and back strength.
    3. Have fun every day.
    4. Drink at least three glasses of water daily, preferably more!
    5. Eliminate alcohol.
    6. Monitor sleep. Try to average 7 or more hours of sleep nightly.

30881843.png