Nutella/Banana Wontons - (w/Pic) - 60 calories Ea.

Options

Replies

• chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    umm, yes! I will be licking the spoon *drool* Thanks :)
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    LIKE!:))
  • art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I made these in different variations (see earlier post) and they were good. However, I wish there was a wrapper that wasnt as thick. I might try it with squares of phyllo dough. I am not a huge "crust" person. I make pie without crust--I know I am told I dont know what I am missing, but I just would rather not have the crust. So I will let you know how the phyllo turns out. Thanks again for the recipe idea, it is a great little snack.
  • clarehaines
    clarehaines Posts: 49
    Options
    If you are anything like me, you have to have something sweet at the end of the day. It doesn't take much to satisfy my sweet tooth, but it always has to be a bite of heaven to end the evening.

I made these last night, and let me tell you...a bite of heaven doesn't even describe the awesomeness. nom. One of these suckers was plenty to make me happy, but I had two because I made two and I couldn't allow the lonely little wonton to sit there uneaten, so I ate it.

Warning - Only make as many as you want to eat. Otherwise, if you make more...you will eat more. You have been warned.

1 wonton wrapper - 20 calories
    1 teaspoon Nutella - 33 calories
    1 slice banana - 7 calories (I am guessing, but it can't be more lol)

1 Nutella/Banana Wonton - 60 calories & a smile

You will need:

Wonton Wrappers
    Nutella
    Sliced Bananas
    1 Egg, beaten
    PAM Spray

Directions:

* Place Wonton wrapper on a flat surface
    * Add one teaspoon of heaven, I mean Nutella in the middle
    * Lick spoon (don't act like you are not going to lick the spoon
    * Place the banana slice on top

s218205729.jpg

* Dip finger in beaten eggs and glaze the edges of the wonton
    * bring all for corners to the middle and press all sides to make it look like...I don't know, make it look like something

s218205730.jpg

* Spray the bottom of a cookie sheet and place wontons on sheet
    * Spray the top of the wontons just a little so that they crisp up when they cook
    * Place in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until the wonton is brown and crispy looking
    * Remove Wontons and cry a little out of happiness

s218205731.jpg

Enjoy!

s218205732.jpg

:heart:

Hi there, This sounds absolutely DIVINE!!! I just wondered, what is PAM spray? Ive never heard of it before?
    Oh and please could you add me as a friend so I can see your other recipes?
    Thanks
    Clare. x
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    bump
  • britachu
    britachu Posts: 157
    Options
    Oh man.... I've been craving everything chocolate-y lately, and this might help!
  • danaclang
    danaclang Posts: 28
    Options
    can't WAIT to try it, thanks!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!!
  • art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    If you are anything like me, you have to have something sweet at the end of the day. It doesn't take much to satisfy my sweet tooth, but it always has to be a bite of heaven to end the evening.

I made these last night, and let me tell you...a bite of heaven doesn't even describe the awesomeness. nom. One of these suckers was plenty to make me happy, but I had two because I made two and I couldn't allow the lonely little wonton to sit there uneaten, so I ate it.

Warning - Only make as many as you want to eat. Otherwise, if you make more...you will eat more. You have been warned.

1 wonton wrapper - 20 calories
    1 teaspoon Nutella - 33 calories
    1 slice banana - 7 calories (I am guessing, but it can't be more lol)

1 Nutella/Banana Wonton - 60 calories & a smile

You will need:

Wonton Wrappers
    Nutella
    Sliced Bananas
    1 Egg, beaten
    PAM Spray

Directions:

* Place Wonton wrapper on a flat surface
    * Add one teaspoon of heaven, I mean Nutella in the middle
    * Lick spoon (don't act like you are not going to lick the spoon
    * Place the banana slice on top

s218205729.jpg

* Dip finger in beaten eggs and glaze the edges of the wonton
    * bring all for corners to the middle and press all sides to make it look like...I don't know, make it look like something

s218205730.jpg

* Spray the bottom of a cookie sheet and place wontons on sheet
    * Spray the top of the wontons just a little so that they crisp up when they cook
    * Place in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until the wonton is brown and crispy looking
    * Remove Wontons and cry a little out of happiness

s218205731.jpg

Enjoy!

s218205732.jpg

:heart:

Hi there, This sounds absolutely DIVINE!!! I just wondered, what is PAM spray? Ive never heard of it before?
    Oh and please could you add me as a friend so I can see your other recipes?
    Thanks
    Clare. x

it is spray oil
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this recipe I NEED something like this. I have been starting down my sons brownies that he takes in his lunches, i would of had one but they are 280 of one. :S So not worth it.
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    Took me a bit to find wonton wrappers (not in the area of the store that I thought), but these were super yummy. I actually made them without the banana and put a fresh raspberry on top instead. It oozed out a little bit, but they were super tasty. Might work better with other pieces of fruit as well, but it's worth a shot trying some different fruit. Very nice treat!
  • meshellw
    meshellw Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I must be doing something wrong...lol I checked the back of Nutella and I thought it said 200 calories for 2 tsp or tbs. am I missing something? Thanks
  • BeckyKSmith
    BeckyKSmith Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    looks good, but I am afraid that if I buy nutella that I won't be able to control myself
  • BeckyKSmith
    BeckyKSmith Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I must be doing something wrong...lol I checked the back of Nutella and I thought it said 200 calories for 2 tsp or tbs. am I missing something? Thanks
    It is 200 for 2 TBSP, We are talking tsp. There are 6tsp in 2tbsp.
  • jackiekjames
    Options
    B-U-M-P!
  • DEgal99
    DEgal99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    They look delicious!
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    will have to try this one too. where do I get wonton wraps at an asian market or will regular grocery stores have them and where? bakery or frozen section?
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    sounds delish!!!
  • Now0rNever
    Now0rNever Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Chasy21
    Chasy21 Posts: 19
    Options
    I know what I'm gonna make when I get home!!!~