30 Day Shred - starting Mon May 22nd

Options

Replies

• kevandkeira
    kevandkeira Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join in??
    My dvd arrived today & I have completed day 1 (wow its hard).
  • inafit16177
    inafit16177 Posts: 84
    Options
    Day 5 is done!!!!:happy:
  • amyc6
    amyc6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm using 3 pound weights. I want to go up to maybe 4 or 5lbs.
    Finished day 5!! I'm doing 10 days of each level with NO days off. I don't have time for rest lol, this weight NEEDS to come off for summer!
  • AllisonWBaker
    Options
    I started on Tuesday, so I hope it's ok if I join! So sore after day 2, but felt much better after doing day 3 last night and looking forward to my 4th consecutive day tonight!
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Day 6 complete...it's getting easier although for some reason I had more of a sweat on today could have been the power walk I went on before hand
  • elcar7
    elcar7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    wooooooow! amazing, how everyone's doing!

couldn't do my shred the last days, since I had (and still have) alot (too much) work to do for my research till monday
    BUT I'll definitely do my day 3 today!!!
  • amyc6
    amyc6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 6 complete! Yeah it is getting easier, I'm actually looking forward to level 2 in a few days! How is everyone doing?
  • JennBona
    Options
    Day 7 complete...legs are aching today looking forward to level 2 though :smile:
  • korgscrew
    korgscrew Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy doing it! Any others?

Level 1.....DONE!!

4 pound Lost this week in week one!

Level 2 started today.

Love to hate planks! Pretty much most of level 2.

I realised after doing level 1 barefoot on carpet, I need to wear trainers on level 2 otherwise you end up face planting the floorr when your feet slide away while doing planks'

Was burning around 290 cals doing level 1.
    This dropped during the week from around 310.

Level 2 start burn - 330

Muscle confusion!!!
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy doing it! Any others?

Level 1.....DONE!!

4 pound Lost this week in week one!

Level 2 started today.

Love to hate planks! Pretty much most of level 2.

I realised after doing level 1 barefoot on carpet, I need to wear trainers on level 2 otherwise you end up face planting the floorr when your feet slide away while doing planks'

Was burning around 290 cals doing level 1.
    This dropped during the week from around 310.

Level 2 start burn - 330

Muscle confusion!!!
    What exactly are planks? I'm on Day 6 Level 1 I have yet to watch levels 2 and 3 because I'm scared...:laugh:
  • Remi79
    Options
    Just did Level 1 Day 7 and watched Level 2. My right leg, shin, calf, and thigh were hurting today for some reason.
    Those planks on Level 2 look like they're going to hurt.
  • JennBona
    Options
    Day 8 down...yay :smile:
  • Remi79
    Options
    I suggest you all go buy a tape measure from the sewing department of your local store and measure yourselves. I got one from Wal-Mart for like $2.50. I measured myself last Wednesday and I re-measured on Saturday and have lost a total of 3.9 inches. You may not see the weight coming off, but your inches are. I have my inches broken down on my profile if you would like to friend me!

Good luck to all! Time to go do Day 8!
  • Remi79
    Options
    What is your least favorite exercise on Level 1? Mine is by far, the Side Lunge and Raise your hands to your eyes. Maybe it's because I have 5 pound weights, but that one just exhausts me.
    On another note. I did the whole thing today without taking any breathers! I think that may have been the first time I've done that.
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I haven't worked out the last couple of days because I've been sick. Hopefuly my body hasn't lost all the endurance I'd managed to build up LOL. I had just gotten to where I could make it through without breathers.

I hate the side lunges too, and I'm only using baby weights. I'm not sure I could do 5 pound ones.
  • JennBona
    Options
    Day 9 complete for me....and ya my least favorite is the side lunges I too use 5 lb weights and it kills....my knees are killing me today first time they have bothered me...still going at it though :)
  • mosaix
    mosaix Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I didn't do it Saturday or Sunday as my joints had completely given in & I was on really strong painkillers, so I'm on Day 6 now - 2 days behind most of you guys but I feel like I did the right thing taking some time off as I felt much better doing it today than on Friday when I really struggled all the way through. Hope everyone's getting on ok.
  • mommy2boysaz
    mommy2boysaz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I took one day off and did Day 3 yesterday. I'm much less sore today than after Day 2. I guess that's some progress. I think I am going to try to do this every other day. Otherwise, I'm afraid I will not stick with it at all. Every other day will give me at least 3 workouts per week, which is a lot more than I was doing!

My knees and joints are very sore, also. Hope that goes away soon...
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Okay, day 10 done. Tommorow I start level 2. Scary!
  • JennBona
    Options
    Day 10 complete here too....level 2 tomorrow I think Im ready lol