What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• Raisingsonshines
    Raisingsonshines Posts: 50 Member
    First time I have ever logged my calories religiously for an entire week plus +
    ( starting my journey again after weight gain )
  • jlbrown1985
    jlbrown1985 Posts: 136 Member
    I don't know if this is a recent NSV. Maybe a progressive NSV. I am noticing muscle definition more and more all the time! Lets me know that my hard work is paying off. Most recently ABs!!
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    I finished t25 a while back and now on level 2 of 30 ds.

My size uk size 14 jeans are falling off me

And finally I got engaged to my wonderful boyfriend of 5 years and we booked our 1st venue viewing today.
  • bibimazoon
    bibimazoon Posts: 50 Member
    The husband finally joined me on MFP!
    He fasted for 12 hours for lab work so he was starving, after looking up his favorite 7-11 big bite hot dog, decided the 500 calories was not worth it! Yay!!!!
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member

And finally I got engaged to my wonderful boyfriend of 5 years and we booked our 1st venue viewing today.

Congratulations!!
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    my loose gym shorts :)
  • Keith3481
    Keith3481 Posts: 91 Member
    I can wear US waist 32 jeans now! They are a little snug but this is a long way from the 38s I bought in January.
  • wrrly
    wrrly Posts: 26 Member
    A sad NSV, but 5 years after inheriting a number of my mother's rings, I was able to slip her wedding ring onto my finger with room to spare. I would rather she was wearing it.
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    JONZ64 wrote: »
    Made the Dean's list for the 6th straight time, this might not seem "Fitness" related, but without being fit and healthy there's NO way I could work all day and study half the night

Congrats! As a fellow full-time worker and part-time student with a hefty exercise schedule, I hear you on that. It's certainly an extra challenge to not only fit everything in, but to do it well. Well done for making the time for self-improvement off all kinds :)
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    First time I have ever logged my calories religiously for an entire week plus +
    ( starting my journey again after weight gain )

Congrats keep it up!
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    I pulled out some XL shorts from a drawer trying to find my 1X shorts. Thought "wonder when I will be able to get back into these." Tried them on. They fit perfectly.

This was really, really unexpected - I never thought they would fit now. This is the first NSV that has me more stunned than excited - I keep looking in the mirror in wonder. :blush:
  • Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    I challenged myself to 30 minutes a day on my recumbent bike last week. I completed the week with 99.9 miles biked.

Yesterday I did 20 miles because I ordered myself to bike until Jethro Tull's Thick as a Brick album completed.

I forgot how long that album was.
  • hugheseva
    hugheseva Posts: 227 Member
    Eninad wrote: »
    I challenged myself to 30 minutes a day on my recumbent bike last week. I completed the week with 99.9 miles biked.

Yesterday I did 20 miles because I ordered myself to bike until Jethro Tull's Thick as a Brick album completed.

I forgot how long that album was.

Love this! LOL!
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    wrrly wrote: »
    A sad NSV, but 5 years after inheriting a number of my mother's rings, I was able to slip her wedding ring onto my finger with room to spare. I would rather she was wearing it.

I'm so sorry for your loss but I bet she's so proud of you
  • helloscott
    helloscott Posts: 5 Member
    NSV - Forgot to bring my lunch with me to work, stopped at a gas station and picked up two apples instead of junk food. I've made too much progress to screw it up at 7-11.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    I can do an hour of cardio easy (bike), but today I did that hour with 40 mins. of it on the elliptical. I haven't done more than 5 mins on that thing since I got it. (Last sept.) I think I had an Epiphany about the elliptical and decided to think of it as an easier way to jog instead of the cardio monster that is hard to do...Sure worked! More tomorrow!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Every day is tough but my NSV yesterday was not buying popcorn at the movies because I knew it would damage my numbers and put me in the red. As a HUGE movie buff, and lover of movie snacks, this was pretty big. Granted, my boyfriend helped because he didn't want any either. B)

• GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Looking in the mirror and loving how I look in a black dress. I sure notice the weight loss when I wear that particular dress. Still have many more pounds to lose though. I am more motivated by success, now.

70044776.png
  • GreenValli
    helloscott wrote: »
    NSV - Forgot to bring my lunch with me to work, stopped at a gas station and picked up two apples instead of junk food. I've made too much progress to screw it up at 7-11.

Good for you! There is so much you could have bought there that was so unhealthy, too.

• GreenValli

So happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!