What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    I have not logged my food for the last couple of months, but weigh myself in the mornings when I have access to scales and I have maintained my weight - even through being away in the New York, going to parties, travelling quite a lot. Really pleased about this! (I know it is sort of scale related but the NSV bit is the managing my food intake without loggig everything.) And I swam a mile easily today, even though I haven't been in the pool for nearly a month. :smiley:
  • memickee
    memickee Posts: 250 Member
    Last weekend I wore a bikini....in public!
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    The scale hasn't been giving me much love lately but my clothes are getting looser and I can feel my hip bones coming out again. I'll take it! I'm due to do measurements and progress pictures in a few days so I'm keen to see any changes there.
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Goal pants close! I won't be wearing them for about a month but they close!

I decided out of curiosity to try on something in a shop I once couldn't fit into a single item in. They go up to a 14. I was looking for motivation and picked up size 10s, sure that I was firmly a 12 still. They fit!!!! I am still in shock.

Lastly, I left food on my plate because I recognised that I was full. This has possibly never happened before. I am a plate clearer.
  • icck
    icck Posts: 197 Member
    charmmeth wrote: »
    I have not logged my food for the last couple of months, but weigh myself in the mornings when I have access to scales and I have maintained my weight - even through being away in the New York, going to parties, travelling quite a lot. Really pleased about this! (I know it is sort of scale related but the NSV bit is the managing my food intake without loggig everything.)

I'm celebrating this too - I've been going through a rough patch recently for various reasons, and have been on holiday too, so logging has been patchy at best. Yet I maintained for a few weeks, and had lost this week.
    It's such a great feeling, isn't it?
  • toriraeh
    toriraeh Posts: 105 Member
    I officially have no more "goal" clothes. Some of the pants are a bit snug, but at this point, it's because I'm in between a 10 and an 8 so I either pull my pants up all day (I hate belts) or wear some slightly snug jeans. Also, last night, I tried on my high school Prom dress and it totally fit! In fact, it was a bit loose. :smiley: guess I need some smaller clothes to aspire to!
  • homemademama
    homemademama Posts: 199 Member
    As of today I've walked/little bit of jogging 13 miles in the past week and a half. One of those walks was 3.5 miles in one shot, the closest i have come yet to my goal of running a 5k.

Also, I havn't looked at the scale in weeks and that in itself is a nsv :smile:
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    benched 190 last week, though I failed at 200
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Really enjoyed my C25K run this morning! Who knew that happened when you clear out most of the junk? Amazing. And I haven't been craving sweets, which is HUGE for me - my sweet tooth is insane.
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Really enjoyed my C25K run this morning! Who knew that happened when you clear out most of the junk? Amazing. And I haven't been craving sweets, which is HUGE for me - my sweet tooth is insane.

I totally get the sweet tooth thing. I love baked goods. One of my friends last night brought left over baked goods to roller derby practice, and usually I'll eat 5 brownies, telling myself that I'll burn it all off during practice. But last night, I had one lemon square and stopped because even though it was delicious, I know it wouldn't be good fuel before a 2 hour workout. That's my NSV; stopping at one!!

• SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Yesterday I discovered I can fit on a playground swing again! For a long time, my huge hips couldn't fit and the chain would cut into me unbearably. Now, it's still a wee bit of a squeeze (they are designed for kids after all) but I no longer have fat spilling out the sides of the chain as they cut into my flesh. B)

v4in288n15qp.jpg
  • DollieDaughtry
    DollieDaughtry Posts: 8 Member
    In 2 weeks of cutting out bread, I got my fasting blood sugar down to 98, which is almost 50 down :) yay!
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 819 Member
    Mine's a touch strange and probably not really a victory just different due to weight loss. I keep tugging at my shirts thinking it has ridden up and is exposing my belly or back. In reality, there is just more room at the bottom of the shirt, allowing more airflow going up the shirt due to less belly sticking out.
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    I've been wearing my belt a notch tighter all day and didn't notice.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    yusaku02 wrote: »

Whoop!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Someone asked me today how I stay so fit.
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    Next week, 200! Great job!

• Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Sad I have reached the end of this thread...I have been reading it for weeks!

So lets keep it rolling. Lets see, today I am wearing last years way too tight skinny jeans and they are super comfortable-not too tight at all.

I feel strong.

I can now *see* and not just feel muscles in my arms. My fat sausage arms are slowly gaining some shape!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Logged in for 560 days! And my US size 6-7 jeans are waaay too baggy on me today.
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Kirstie155 wrote: »
    I feel strong.

I can now *see* and not just feel muscles in my arms. My fat sausage arms are slowly gaining some shape!

Congrats! I really cannot wait to get there! I'm finally just start to feel some of my arm muscle! haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!