FINALLY GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!

Options
JeremiahEarl
JeremiahEarl Posts: 17 Member
After years of rejection... I decided to work out. From scrawny and nerdy to less scrawny and still nerdy... BOOM! It worked. Any relational advice for asking the right questions?

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    That varies from relationship to relationship. Good luck.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    wat
  • Katzedernacht
    Katzedernacht Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Awesome, share your tips on that :wink:
  • tomnev1
    tomnev1 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Well done.

I'm as charming as **** but I got married before I got fat. After I put on weight, I genuinely felt invisible, not that I was looking. However now, I'm definitely getting more attention.

• Charliecatesq
    Charliecatesq Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Just don't be a dick
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    After years of rejection... I decided to work out. From scrawny and nerdy to less scrawny and still nerdy... BOOM! It worked. Any relational advice for asking the right questions?

No questions, only nodding. :p
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,474 Member
    Options
    you /fit/?
  • ffbrown25
    ffbrown25 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Just don't be a dick

qft
  • pineapple_pizza
    pineapple_pizza Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wait, how did you get a girlfriend without knowing how to ask questions?
  • tomnev1
    Options
    Just don't be a dick

This goes without saying....but won't get anybody a girlfriend on its own.

Keep trim, don't drink too much, dress smartly, be witty, engage her in conversation all the time (and if she's worth it, she'll recognise this and be the kind of the girl you want and engage you about your interests too, but for starters, make it all about her).....it's hard being a guy.

As I said, I was charming as ****, but losing the beer belly really counts for a lot.

• tomnev1
    Options

Asked and answered. Some girls (not all) put a lot of store into looks. Or perhaps he has a shy charm that some girls find attractive.

What everybody of every gender and orientation is looking for is the magic combination of someone who is good looking without being vain.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options

Wait, what do you want to ask? Why are you interrogating her?
  • tomnev1
    Options

No questions, only nodding. :p

Lol...honesty.
  • barbecuesauce
    Options
    tomnev1 wrote: »

Asked and answered. Some girls (not all) put a lot of store into looks. Or perhaps he has a shy charm that some girls find attractive.

What everybody of every gender and orientation is looking for is the magic combination of someone who is good looking without being vain.

Not answered by the OP. Your answer doesn't count.
  • JeremiahEarl
    JeremiahEarl Posts: 17 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    #Pineapple_pizza

You know.. I don't know how it happened. I just kept nodding (#MsJulesRenee) and... I guess I'm doing it backwards ;)
  • barbecuesauce
    Options
    #Pineapple_pizza

You know.. I don't know how it happened. I just kept nodding (#MsJulesRenee) and... I guess I'm doing it backwards

Oh. Well, ask her how her day went and build off of that.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    That was your confidence, not your looks.
    If it's because of your looks, then she's not worth more than.....
  • tomnev1
    Options
    Every mature person in a stable relationship will simply say "be the best version of yourself". Then hopefully when you have an off day (you get yelled at by your boss or get a parking ticket you didn't deserve) she'll know that you're a decent guy and will put up with you. Ask her questions and listen.

(Also it wasn't relevant during my dating days, but turn off your smart phone. Was in a restaurant recently with my daughter and a couple were on a date beside me. The guy turned off his phone in front of the date at the start...absolute killer move.)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!