lose weight

Options
124»

Replies

• brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Forget I don't need muscles. I did try everyday.

You need more food. You need a better grasp on what is healthy. If you honestly want to eliminate whatever love handles you think you have, you need muscle.

It doesn't seem that you are ready to address any of those. Yet another Strother Martin moment on MFP.
  • butternut234
    butternut234 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Lot people got body issue. I don't have body issue. I do eat enough I haven't kill my body mass. I do eat enough ranges when I got food. Can't do nothing working and nt enough money comin in. U can't eat enough because kid look for. Feed your kid and run out food how can you eat.
  • paris458
    paris458 Posts: 231 Member
    Options

I can understand your frustration because I tried for months with no results. I didnt realize that I needed to eat more calories. Just read some of the threads here and you will learn some things that you need to do to obtain your goal. :)
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Lot people got body issue. I don't have body issue. I do eat enough I haven't kill my body mass. I do eat enough ranges when I got food. Can't do nothing working and nt enough money comin in. U can't eat enough because kid look for. Feed your kid and run out food how can you eat.

I'm so sorry to read of your financial difficulties. Don't get discouraged, things will improve if you make good decisions and keep working at it. Meanwhile, do your best to stay healthy and eat good healthy whole foods.

• brianpperkins
    Options

Start by making wiser choices. Nutritious, calorie dense food is available in bulk. You are not eating enough to preserve your current lean body mass.

After two pages of your untrue statements about eating enough now it's not enough money coming in and a kid to feed. What's the next series of excuses?
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm not one to bash on people's financial situations because I've been there and it's no fun. However, a few months ago you say you were 170lbs? So if you could afford to eat to get to that weight then you can afford to eat to keep yourself alive and functioning normally, which is what eating the way you are is not doing.
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options

You need more food. You need a better grasp on what is healthy. If you honestly want to eliminate whatever love handles you think you have, you need muscle.

It doesn't seem that you are ready to address any of those. Yet another Strother Martin moment on MFP.

^^ This. We're not talking super crazy muscles. You can do body weight exercises as well. But for another take, see this awesome thread. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/977538/halp-heavy-lifting-made-me-supah-bulky/p1

Eat well and start some resistance/weight training.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Have never had muscle it wouldnt build up.
    Read the recomp thread posted above. Embrace it. Love it. You can get the results you really want, honest.
  • hrtchoco
    hrtchoco Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    NataBost wrote: »

^^ This. We're not talking super crazy muscles. You can do body weight exercises as well. But for another take, see this awesome thread. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/977538/halp-heavy-lifting-made-me-supah-bulky/p1

I love that thread!
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    hrtchoco wrote: »
    NataBost wrote: »

I love that thread!

It is my go to thread when I hear muscle and female :)
  • butternut234
    Options
    That is Truth not lot money coming in my kid only have one parent. My kid get enough food I love her. Working for my kid and feed her. :) I am telling truth I don't care u believe me. I know abt Wht food get in hard keep me and my kid.
  • butternut234
    Options
    Thanks everybody tell tht I need hearit . I know eat to keep living. I can change eat more and get other job more pay.
  • butternut234
    Options
    Hear it
  • brianpperkins
    Options
    That is Truth not lot money coming in my kid only have one parent. My kid get enough food I love her. Working for my kid and feed her. :) I am telling truth I don't care u believe me. I know abt Wht food get in hard keep me and my kid.

As I said ... calorie dense, nutritious foods are available in bulk. It comes down to wise choices. As it stands now, you are not properly feeding yourself ... you are likely losing lean mass ... your method is counterproductive to losing whatever love handles you think you have.

I cannot decipher the last sentence of your post.
  • ChrieseP
    ChrieseP Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Everyone needs muscle..I don't think everyone or women should all look like body builders, with big bulky muscle but I think a nice toned body is better than a body with just squishy skin and bone...
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm not one to bash on people's financial situations because I've been there and it's no fun. However, a few months ago you say you were 170lbs? So if you could afford to eat to get to that weight then you can afford to eat to keep yourself alive and functioning normally, which is what eating the way you are is not doing.

QFT
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    What a thread. Still waiting on questions I asked early like.

Did you tell the doctor after the physical that you want to lose weight?

If yes what did they say?

Explanation on how to build muscle because it doesn't sound like you know how to?
  • butternut234
    Options
    Yes when I told my doctor they said to eat fruit ,vegetabale and low calories 3 times a day.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

good point