• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Thong, definitely.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    michablar wrote: »
    Aren't you at the gym to workout...why are you worrying about a pantyline showing #getyourprioritiesinorder

#WhyDontYouReadTheOriginalPost
    #NotDirectedAtYouBro

buhbye.gif

It's not about a "pantyline showing"; It's about being comfortable while working out so you can completely focus on your workout. Men...

Well, actually, the OP was pretty clearly mostly about the panty line.

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    skeo wrote: »
    Just my own curiosity here, answer if you wish; but if you see a woman who is "I give no shiets about VPL" do you ladies judge her for being so called "tacky"?

I never looked close enough to notice.
  • kaittx13
    kaittx13 Posts: 88 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Go commando
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I thought cotton was encouraged over other fabrics because it breathed better? I've always read that in all those "Healthy Tips for Your Vagina" articles, they push the cotton. :p

I've read that too, but nylon dries faster, and I definitely prefer synthetics for working out.

• longtimeterp
    longtimeterp Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Bill-Hader-Tell-Me-More-Popcorn-Gif.gif
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Thong. The only 'exercise' time they were an issue was ten minutes into a two hour hack on my big striding horse. Ouch. For days after. 8-|
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    skeo wrote: »
    Just my own curiosity here, answer if you wish; but if you see a woman who is "I give no shiets about VPL" do you ladies judge her for being so called "tacky"?

I don't think it's "tacky" I just think- damn- she's got a lumpy looking a## and no friends to tell her butt looks bad.

Otherwise- no- not so much with the caring
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Nothing under tight leggings.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I don't wear knickers under tight leggings, that panty line makes it look like I've got two butts!

I've never been able to wear thongs because I'm forever trying to pull them out of my butt "crack" , which we all know is a fruitless exercise :huh:

Although I would rather see a panty line on a woman, than a tacky thong poking out on top of her pants :confounded:
  • wymel3
    wymel3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I wear vanishing edge panties by Soma. They never ride up and I've completed half marathons without ever having panty issues. They can be pricey but you can get good deals when they are on sale. I never pay full price. Good luck!
  • Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    BinkyBonk wrote: »
    I don't care fashion-wise, but squat wedgies aren't cool. I wear running shorts that have the built-in liner and no knickers.

Yep, same. Love those shorts.

• raimac123
    raimac123 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I chose not to read all the comments so not sure if someone said this yet lol but Victoria Secret has no show thongs which I love. They're like spandexy or something, they kinda feel like workout pants. Also, if u don't want thongs Victoria Secret also has mini cheekster style undies which are basically thongs plus a little more in the butt area so they don't look too bad if your panty line is visible!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    thongs are just overall bad for your vaginal health so i skip them always. i either go commando or wear bikins in a moisture wicking (ie not cotton) fabric
  • AishaWooly
    AishaWooly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    General consensus is boy shorts & I agree.
  • litsy3
    litsy3 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I'm back to add: wear a bigger size of leggings. They're stretchy anyway so will still fit snugly, but won't show your boyshort VPL. Also one size bigger in underwear can work well. I don't squat but I do wear a lot of fine-gauge stretchy knitted dresses in winter and I have boyshorts one size larger than my normal underwear size to wear under those.
  • LazyButHealthy
    LazyButHealthy Posts: 257 Member
    Options

This struggle has been so real for me lately, seriously.
    I wear tight athletic capri's to the gym, and hate my pantyline showing (yeah, tacky, but also unflattering to the boo-tay)

How is this a struggle?
  • cashewsareyum
    cashewsareyum Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thongs? Hell no. They stick so far in, they make my *kitten* hurt. I wear full panties that have proven not to chafe because chafing seems to be my number one issue. Everyone else wears t shirts, I wear a short sleeved kaftan shirt so no one else sees my panty line.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I don't wear knickers under tight leggings, that panty line makes it look like I've got two butts!

I've never been able to wear thongs because I'm forever trying to pull them out of my butt "crack" , which we all know is a fruitless exercise :huh:

Although I would rather see a panty line on a woman, than a tacky thong poking out on top of her pants :confounded:

why would you try to pull a thong out of your butt crack? that doesn't even make sense- it's SUPPOSED to be in there.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    thongs are just overall bad for your vaginal health so i skip them always. i either go commando or wear bikins in a moisture wicking (ie not cotton) fabric

If your thong is going up into your vagina you need a larger size love