What are you having for dinner?

Options

Replies

• FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Dinner = marinated grilled chicken breast with garlic seasoned broccoli.

Dessert = chocolate and cheese!
  • kmajor2015
    kmajor2015 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    breakfast for dinner! gluten free toast, 2 over easy eggs, and 6 strips of turkey bacon.
  • Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I roasted a whole chicken, oven potatoes (olive oil, rosemary, garlic, onions, salt) and a yellow squash, zucchini, tomato gratin.
  • Steve_ApexNC
    Steve_ApexNC Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/salmon-with-brown-sugar-and-mustard-glaze-recipe.html

although I used 4oz per person over 6oz. This is the second time I made this salmon - delicious and, what is more, my kids love it.

I roasted some cauliflower and brussel sprouts as a side. I threw in a Pillsburry Jr. Grands biscuit because I have been really good on bread today. Normally, I would get a healthier bread though - a multigrain - but had a tube of these in the fridge and only 100c (and I am way under today).
  • GoChica
    GoChica Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I had 5 oz. of Rotisserie Chicken Breast, no skin. 1 cup of steamed broccoli. 1/2 cup Idahoan baby red mashed potatoes. I am still way below my TDEE...I do feel somewhat hungry despite all this food. But, I'll wait an hour or so and see what my heart desires. I do have some baked sweet potatoes I can eat for dessert.
  • chloeelizabethm
    chloeelizabethm Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I seasoned some chicken, fried it and had it wrapped in cheese and bacon served with griddled garlic aubergine and griddled polenta (my new favourite thing at 75 calories and 16g carb per 100g)
  • CristalSCarter
    CristalSCarter Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Homemade shrimp fried brown rice
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Tonight: chorizo and mushroom frittata.
    Tomorrow: grilled chicken breast with lentils and asparagus
    Thursday: I'm out for lunch so it'll be a quick bowl of soup or something for dinner, possibly with toasted sourdough bread.
    Friday: prawn linguine
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling too lazy to do anything time consuming, so I'm planning to just saute some chicken, zucchini, onion and garlic with chopped tomatoes on top of rice which I already have.
  • jonnybhoy
    jonnybhoy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Beef chilli con carne
  • vivelajackie
    vivelajackie Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Tilapia, broccoli with grated parm cheese, rice. That's the standard. Tomorrow we're making buffalo chicken pizza. Yum.
  • dizzieblondeuk
    dizzieblondeuk Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast stuffed with sauteed onions and mushrooms, a tiny bit of blue cheese mixed in, wrapped in Serrano ham, and baked in the oven, with a green salad. Just that little bit of blue cheese is enough to give it a great flavour, and the whole meal is under 350 cals.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I'm visiting my parents out of state and am at their mercy, so it will probably be something I don't care for but will eat to be polite LOL. Unless I volunteer to cook tonight! But I've done that so often on this trip that I kind of think my mom is getting suspicious of my motives ;)
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I've got fresh tomatoes, garlic, onions and herbs from the garden stewing in the crockpot, and some ground venison thawing in the fridge. Tonight we are having lasagna made with these and Fiber Gourmet (high fiber lower calorie pasta) noodles.
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Making fried brown rice with chicken and veggies tonight.
  • catedesimone
    catedesimone Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Making general tso's tofu with noodles, sugar snap peas, and broccoli.
  • lhanson0851
    lhanson0851 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the yummy ideas. I have leftover tilipia in lemon soy marinade with baked beans. The garden vegetables are coming on, so I think I will try some of the ideas above. I keep cooked chicken breast or thighs on hand, so the ideas will be a snap!
  • Jambon692
    Jambon692 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I had brown pasta, spinach, tomatoes, courgettes and tofu, sprinkled with chia seeds :yum:
  • Steve_ApexNC
    Steve_ApexNC Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    tonight is tortellini soup (no sausage like traditional soup) and salad. I am also cooking some lemon chicken. I'll probbly throw my portion of that into the salad. The kids will tear it up separately I would bet.
  • mewilliams11
    mewilliams11 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Slow cooker creamy Italian chicken with brown rice & roasted broccoli