Burger King
    Bacon Egg & Cheese Croissan'wich
    Small Hash Rounds
    Large Diet Coke

HERO_0028_Croissanwich_Bacon_Egg_Cheese.png
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I had two breakfasts. First was egg whites and spinach. Second was berries and a granola bar. :)
  • nikkiworld2
    nikkiworld2 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, boy does that look good. Today I just had a bowl of cornflakes with one splenda packet, almond milk & a very juicy peach.
  • MrsGreco
    MrsGreco Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    One whole egg & 3 egg whites :-D
  • KayKayTime
    KayKayTime Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I scrambled 3 egg whites with salsa and low fat cheese and served in a whole wheat tortilla and coffee with a little bit of unsweetened almond milk :) (One of my favorite breakfasts when I have the time to prepare it!)
  • pshofstetter
    pshofstetter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had a romaine lettuce leaf filled with a bit of mayonnaise, two slices of bacon, and a sliced fresh tomato.
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    prem-780038.jpg mixed with coffee-cup-images-9.jpg over ice.
  • darventura
    darventura Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had two eggs scrambled, two pieces of applegate turkey bacon and 2 tbsp pico de gallo and coffee with 2 tbsp silk hazelnut creamer.
  • jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I haven't had anything but coffee yet. Probably going to have a yogurt with cheerios and blueberries. Although some scrambled eggs with salsa sounds good too.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Jimmy Dean's Turkey Sausage Croissanwich w/ Hunt's ketchup and a glass off Trop 50.
  • Jambon692
    Jambon692 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was aiming for cinnamon and strawberry porridge, but I ran out of time, so i grabbed an apple on the way out and ate that walking up to work.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Nothing.
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Rye toast, PB&J, strawberries, blueberries, grapes mixed with greek yogurt and honey.....and of course - COFFEE (black)
  • BrendaLagerson
    BrendaLagerson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hjones2889 wrote: »
    a mashed banana with 1egg 1 egg white.. made pancakes out of that mixture!

Yum! I do the same, but add 1/4 cup oatmeal. Let it soak...then cook like a pancake. Sometimes I add a tbsp of craisins or fresh blueberries. My favorite breakfast!
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    2 scrambled eggs with chopped tomatoes and a pinch of shredded colby jack cheese and a banana.
  • fulltimelife
    fulltimelife Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I had two slices of toasted Ezekial sprouted grain bread, topped with half an avocado, cracked pepper, turmeric, and Redmond Real salt (262 calories). Knowing I was going into a physically busy day, I added a blueberry protein smoothy (1/4c berries, 1/2c unsweetened 1/2c plain almond milk, 1 tbs plain wheat grass powder,1tbs hemp protein powder), and 2 tsp plain psyllium husk, ran it through the blender with ice (174 calories). Grand total: 436
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    honey Nut Cheerios cereal.

Hey!! Me too!!

giphy.gif
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I had a peach from the neighbors tree...it was goooood!
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Two slices of gf bread toasted with cashew butter and a little lemon curd. I might also add that for some reason where I live in Canada we can't buy Colby Jack which is a shame because we love it. It's one of the first things we buy when grocery shopping while visiting relatives in Florida. Got it by accident the first time because the guy in Winn Dixie is hard of hearing and gave me that instead of the corned beef I asked for. None of which has anything to do with breakfast so I will shut up now. Except to say that you guys have some excellent ideas.
  • Nataysha88
    Nataysha88 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    2 Pieces of Gluten Free Toast, 10g Salt Reduced Butter, 3 Egg Whites and 1.5 Cups of Baby Spinach mmmmm xogce7r1sl9s.jpg