Pin-up Girls! - WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• aferbet
    aferbet Posts: 124
    Options
    Excellent job everyone!!! To keep up with the losing I am doing another full 30 day round of the 30 day shred...all on level 3 this time. I had great results with it the first time around so why not do it again...right? :)
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    So I ate like crap this last week and my workouts were way off (and not enough of them) and my water was really low. But I got a new scale and I weighed myself a while ago (I usually weigh first thing in the morning) and it said I weighed 191.2. I am going to reweigh myself tomorrow morning like I usually do. I will let you know. Sorry for the delay! Hopefully nothing else will happen and I will weigh in every Monday morning. Thanks for all you do Rach!!! And congrats on being in the 160's!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • PrincessBTits
    PrincessBTits Posts: 198
    Options
    Rach, you're awesome for doing this! Let me know if you ever need any help with charting and keeping track!
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    Thanks Rach for all your hard work keeping track of us all :flowerforyou:

My goal for this week is mainly not to overeat when having a bad day....my comfort eating is starting to get the better of me

Good luck girlies xxx
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    So far...so good, on the no McD's drinks!!!
  • 1csdancer
    1csdancer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    is there room to join? if so i would love to join :)
    CW:179
  • fishrockstar
    fishrockstar Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My goal for this week is to get the hell back on track. I've been eating horribly (well not nutrition-wise, but portion-wise) and I can't seem to just stop. So I'm trying to just wean off, and working on lifting weights every other day to try to offset it somehow. But I'd like to be able to eat just 1200 cals a day without feeling starving like I used to be able to before I fell off the wagon a couple weeks ago
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I need some ideas for strength training to do with my cardio. I burned 1001 calories today all cardio. I need to switch it up. I'm still 218 so I need some beginner type excercises.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Updated the chart again.....group total is -155.7.
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    lhurtubise - I love your avatar! DH is a teacher and the state of Massachusetts has the most screwed up laws about teaching. They make it way too difficult for good people to become/stay/advance as teachers. And then they cut the budget. Ah, love Taxachusetts.

I understand! They cut 703 teachers in my county this year. It is absolutely ridiculous that education is the first thing to go. Ugh ...(Steps of Soap Box)
  • romiga
    romiga Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    great job gals :)
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I need some ideas for strength training to do with my cardio. I burned 1001 calories today all cardio. I need to switch it up. I'm still 218 so I need some beginner type excercises.

Ask someone who works at they gym you go to (do you go to a gym)...they can really help you out. I had actually asked a lady who goes there all the time. She came up with a program for me and I absolutely loved it. I noticed that once I started it, I started to lose weight faster. I am actually going to start it again next week. It's a six weeks program, but you have to be dedicated. I don't have the sheets with me right now, but I will try to remember tomorrow to write it out for you. I LOVE IT!!!
  • gingerOHsnap
    Options
    great job everyone!

my goals this week are to definitely drink as much water as i used to ( 8 glasses a day), exercise more, and take my pcos meds.

I'm so grateful for my boyfriend during all this. I got off late from work tonight, so he made dinner and wrote down all the ingredients/ weights and nutritional information for me. how lucky am i!
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Goals for this week:

Workout at least 5 times
    Keep up with the water
    Try and not ruin all the week's hard work over the weekend
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm so grateful for my boyfriend during all this. I got off late from work tonight, so he made dinner and wrote down all the ingredients/ weights and nutritional information for me. how lucky am i!

Awwwwww!! So sweet.
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on your losses...and of course to LJSpady for leading the charts! If you're scaled hasn't moved, fret not...just go back to the drawing board, and see what adjustments you can make. Let's go hard this week and make great things happen! Happy losing to you all!

My goals for this week:
    1. Burn 4500 calories, and incorporating a new activity into my workout lineup
    2. Drink at least 10 glasses of water a day
    3. Keeping my sodium under 2500
    4. Not having a binge-crazy moment!
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Boo Hiss it's TOM :( Can't see this week being great... I want to eat EVERYTHING!!!!!
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options

Can I borrow him please? Or can he give mine lessons!!!
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me to the chart, I really apprecciate it!

Forgot to say what my goals are....
    -Lose at least 1lb
    -Drink more water
    -Take food to work (need to cut back on my visits to Subway!)
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options
    Great job on the chart Rach! Thanks a bunch! :bigsmile: