Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• GibsonSG_67
    GibsonSG_67 Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Well part of me is, it's only a small part of my personality but it's still there. No was never in the military.
  • tretoptreece
    tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Well part of me is, it's only a small part of my personality but it's still there. No was never in the military.

That's really funny because from what I have read most narcissistic people won't admit they are a narcissist.
  • GibsonSG_67
    Options
    Huh.. Well maybe I better go google the word again. lol :)
    Going to bed, have a good night
  • tretoptreece
    Options
    LOL yeah do that! Night :#
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 230 Member
    Options

That's really funny because from what I have read most narcissistic people won't admit they are a narcissist.

Even passive aggressive for that reason.
  • tretoptreece
    Options
    alpha_515 wrote: »

Yep and they're never wrong either. It's everyone's fault, everyone is the problem.
  • EnrgizerBnny
    EnrgizerBnny Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    First day back, I'm having fun plan to stay focus but there are some distractions here in forms of men and woman. No one has guessed my age ;) loving it!
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    alpha_515 wrote: »

Yep and they're never wrong either. It's everyone's fault, everyone is the problem.

I've dumped a couple of woman on that note, hate passive-aggressive beahviour. It's not my job to fix anyone, if they cannot communicate in a sweet and loving way.But, rather resort to mind games and silent treatment.
  • dcerna62
    dcerna62 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Dani. I'm a mother of 3 amazing children ages 8, 3 and 1. I've been a member of MFP for about 5 years. I fell off the weight loss/healthy lifestyle wagon after the birth of my son. I tried to jump back on after his birth but became pregnant with my daughter. I am once again back on the weight loss/healthy lifestyle wagon and have gotten my 8 year old to keep me motivated by walking 5k's with me. We walked a 5k in our home town and have four more coming up before the cold weather hits. My 3 year old and 1 year old love to go on stroller rides which also keeps me motivated to exercise. I have been really stressed out the last few weeks to the point that it is causing me to feel physically ill and lose motivation but I'm still trying.
  • Msanitag
    Msanitag Posts: 48 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hiiiiiii! I'm from Southern California. I'm very active in the gym, outdoors and at home. I love the app because it helps me stay on track and watch my macros. My goal is to lose 10-15 lbs and tone up. I wanted abs abs abs! I struggle with too many cocktails, lol! I easily and quickly gain. Ugh! Just need go stay consistent and not loosen up when I do start seeing results.
  • Lady_Lyrico
    Lady_Lyrico Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from the UK and I've been using MFP for a few months. I have quite a bit of weight to lose, and have just joined a health club, where I aim to take 3 classes a week, do some cardio vascular work and swim. I'm still being lenient with myself in terms of calorie limits. MFP states I should be at 1350, and I'm generally around 1500. However, this is quite a bit lower than what I was eating before, so I am still losing weight. I'm in this for the long haul and aware that these are lifestyle changes rather than a diet, so have to be sustainable.
    How nice to have a proper chat thread to read. It's so interesting reading how other people spend their days. Today is my day off, and I will be visiting our town centre to buy a new swimming costume, then attending the health club later for my induction on the weight machines, followed by an Aquafit class.
    Hope everyone has a great day!
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    riirii93_ wrote: »
    Hi, who and how are you? Tell me something interesting and let's get to know each other. Cause we all know no one is gaining anything from asking if the person below you is hot.

Some of the forums are kinda forward. Idk, must be the southern belle in me but I can't believe how many people openly talk about cheating, one night stands, and other stuff I don't want to mention. I'm old fashioned lol.

lol they're gonna get caught like that!!
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I know the posts are mostly just people kidding around on those threads but I agree they are very insincere, like people will just say yeah, hot, date, love it, beautiful and not even mean it to half of the people. I guess it can be good to boost insecurities but I'm a little too skeptical to actually enjoy hearing some strangers all lie to each other hah.
  • GibsonSG_67
    Options
    I know the posts are mostly just people kidding around on those threads but I agree they are very insincere, like people will just say yeah, hot, date, love it, beautiful and not even mean it to half of the people. I guess it can be good to boost insecurities but I'm a little too skeptical to actually enjoy hearing some strangers all lie to each other hah.

At my age I'll take what I can get.

I'm kidding. I get what you're saying. But like I said I don't really take it seroously. I'm not using this forum to hook up with anybody, there are plenty of more direct sites to do that if I wanted too. Just goofing around a little.
  • danarice5
    danarice5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm Dana, im 32 and i have four beautiful children. Iv always tried to stay in fairly good shape but I also went back n forth for years w drug abuse and eating disorder. I'm scared to death to ever be fat but I deff love food now and i also love the gym or to work out at home w my kids. #lifeisgood
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options

At my age I'll take what I can get.

I'm kidding. I get what you're saying. But like I said I don't really take it seroously. I'm not using this forum to hook up with anybody, there are plenty of more direct sites to do that if I wanted too. Just goofing around a little.

Haha. I'll take what I can get too....we oldies.

And they are all for fun...some take them seriously but are we really going to get trapped on an island? Haha. I figure it's like an ice breaker if you think hey so and so might make a fun friend
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Finally an actual post with real conversations! haha!
    I'm Sabrina, I am a mom to 3 little boys, I'm studying Fitness and Nutrition, I'm married, I am a crochet, jewelry maker and a Wellness coach.
    I am super passionate about Health and Fitness and love helping others achieve their goals.
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    @Sabrina, speaking from my personal experience, I think the biggest benefit I got from getting more fit was the boost in self-confidence and the empowerment of knowing I could accomplish something I never thought possible. I imagine you must see the same thing in people you coach.
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Sleep
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    OVer I mean 9.8