What does your username mean?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Swimgoddess because I swam regional level USS & was a Marine Corps Combat Water Survival Instructor.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    otr = Oregon Trail Rally
    12 = 2012
    I want to be at my goal weight when I go to Oregon Trail Rally in 2012.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Some scholars choose to believe the Irish Gaelic word baisleac (pronounced bash lac) is borrowed from the Latin basilica, meaning church.

However, the word has older roots, meaning wise woman (the local herbalist, hedge "witch") and, like many pagan beliefs, was retrofitted to fall in line with Roman Catholic belief systems.
  • hpygirl64ColleenLinder
    hpygirl64ColleenLinder Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i tried to get wonder woman but it was taken years ago on hotmail so the next best thing to describe me was

happy girl. feel free to friend me anyone for postive happy thoughts posted each day. Hugs and Heatlh to you!

Colleen
  • cheryl3660
    cheryl3660 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Haha, well, mine's not very creative, but it's the same one I use everywhere . . . it's my first name and the last 4 digits of my work telephone number. I got tired of websites already having someone with the username I wanted to use. I've never run into anyone else with the same username, so it's less creative but consistent across the web. If you find a cheryl3660 on another website, it's me! LOL!
  • arielsinlove
    arielsinlove Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My name is Ariel, and I took the line from the little mermaid.

Atina: Oh, she's got it bad.
    Triton: What? What has she got?
    Andrina: Isn't it obvious, Daddy? Ariel's in love.