what kind of body do men really like in women?

Options
123457»

Replies

• sun_tzu
    sun_tzu Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    As for me, I am mostly interested in those critical seven inches ... between her ears.
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    sun_tzu wrote: »
    As for me, I am mostly interested in those critical seven inches ... between her ears.
    Awesome.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    personally, i've always been into the athletic look...i've always dated girls who participated in sports...soccer chicks rule.

What about volleyball chicks?

usually too tall...I'm only 5'10"

I am 5'6.5". You sure they are too tall and I see that is an issue for you?

I remember most of the university volleyball players being in the neighborhood of 6'...I like a range of about 5'2" - 5'5"

Then I will need one of these

41BpJxwSfrL._SX300_.jpg

• blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Confidence and smarts is the nice me, but legs and butt for the physical part is the bad me. Hard to see a nice women with height and confidence with a butt, hard to see 5'6 and above girls like that.

Am 5'7.5 here- and believe me I have a butt, and confidence, and am smart- and I have boobs.... hmmm doesn't seem that hard to find, lol

But in for the entertainment of this thread
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

That's a complete pumpkin of a head. :huh:

He must be referring to the circumference measurement and not the diameter. :laugh: Either that, or he likes his chicks looking like Stewie.
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    MireyGal76 wrote: »

That's a complete pumpkin of a head. :huh:

He must be referring to the circumference measurement and not the diameter. :laugh: Either that, or he likes his chicks looking like Stewie.

Or maybe inflating measurements to 7 inches is just what we men do. :wink:
    But honey.. I like your 7"
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,464 Member
    Options
    I am an explorer and an out doors guy. I would like an women with shaped hills, wet and narrow valley.
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    This thread - so many lolz
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I am an explorer and an out doors guy. I would like an women with shaped hills, wet and narrow valley.
    :D