Mommy Challenge (Closed Group)

Options
latoyabooker- 160.5 pds -turbo jam, ripped in 30, and extra cardio *

kaytedawg05- 251 pds

makeupartist12- 228 pds -body scupt with trainer, zumba, cardio and strength at gym *

miami_mimi- 158.3 pds - bootcamp and jogging

bhurley1424- 182 pds

ajnesbitt07- 186.8 pds

MeliF- 222 pds -walking

nicolerah- 148 pds -treadmill and p90x

reyna99- 153.8 pds -turbofire 8

sannesshakes- 165 pds

mamabear0222- 291 pds -walk away the pounds

qtnboots- 26 pds -zumba and walking

misskickingcurves- 207 pds -something everyday rain or shine

zseteacher- 258 pds- trainer and walk away the pounds *

angelacasey736- 191.6 pds -jillian 30 day shred

lovecola06- 159.4 pds -insanity *

madyncaden- 204 pds

idream2bgwen- 192 pds

nina_crowson- 206 pds

jsmommy25- 260 pds

burtonrah- 175.6 pds

quiarga- 130 pds

postaush- 218.5 pds

mamato4kids- 135 pds -chalene extreme, running, and bootcamp

quierstina- 251 pds- walk across america, dvds and comcast on demand for sculpting and toning *

rrtnat- 275 pds

tbrillard- 210 pds- walking and jogging

amanda421- 170.7 pds- walking, jogging, and interval training

veresgame- 144 pds

sgarner2005- 180 pds 30 day shred and c25k

nareykay- 184 pds

Nadysmom- 136 pds ripped and 30

Akaeding- 265 pds

paubanda- 230 pds

adalton6- 228.6 pds

airplanes00- 150 pds

momofjanda- 136 pds

this is everyones starting weight and plan of attack..if there is an asterik by your name then you have also posted your measurments and they are on previous posts for review....im excited guys....on every monday just check in with your current weight and i will keep a log in this format with starting weight and your weight each week until the end...if you hit a stall contact one of your challenge buddys that is exceling...we are in this together!

Replies

• dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    latoyabooker- 160.5 pds -turbo jam, ripped in 30, and extra cardio *

kaytedawg05- 251 pds

makeupartist12- 228 pds -body scupt with trainer, zumba, cardio and strength at gym *

miami_mimi- 158.3 pds - bootcamp and jogging

bhurley1424- 182 pds

ajnesbitt07- 186.8 pds

MeliF- 222 pds -walking

nicolerah- 148 pds -treadmill and p90x

reyna99- 153.8 pds -turbofire 8

sannesshakes- 165 pds

mamabear0222- 291 pds -walk away the pounds

qtnboots- 26 pds -zumba and walking

misskickingcurves- 207 pds -something everyday rain or shine

zseteacher- 258 pds- trainer and walk away the pounds *

angelacasey736- 191.6 pds -jillian 30 day shred

lovecola06- 159.4 pds -insanity *

madyncaden- 204 pds

idream2bgwen- 192 pds

nina_crowson- 206 pds

jsmommy25- 260 pds

burtonrah- 175.6 pds

quiarga- 130 pds

postaush- 218.5 pds

mamato4kids- 135 pds -chalene extreme, running, and bootcamp

quierstina- 251 pds- walk across america, dvds and comcast on demand for sculpting and toning *

rrtnat- 275 pds

tbrillard- 210 pds- walking and jogging

amanda421- 170.7 pds- walking, jogging, and interval training

veresgame- 144 pds

sgarner2005- 180 pds 30 day shred and c25k

nareykay- 184 pds

Nadysmom- 136 pds ripped and 30

Akaeding- 265 pds

paubanda- 230 pds

adalton6- 228.6 pds

airplanes00- 150 pds

momofjanda- 136 pds

this is everyones starting weight and plan of attack..if there is an asterik by your name then you have also posted your measurments and they are on previous posts for review....im excited guys....on every monday just check in with your current weight and i will keep a log in this format with starting weight and your weight each week until the end...if you hit a stall contact one of your challenge buddys that is exceling...we are in this together!

Hi ladies!! this is our new thread for "members only" lol!! lets loose weight! Whew..i have been busy adding all day!! Thanks for th advice of a closed group thread!! i love that we have so many mommies but we have to cut off somewhere for management reasons! Lets go!!
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    LOL:laugh: I was definitely wondering how you were gonna be able to keep up with all of the adds.

I'm super excited about this challenge. It's really great to see so many other mommies ready to be healthy and fit!!

If any of the other moms would like some extra support and motivation throughout their weight loss adventure, I could always use an extra friend:flowerforyou: Please add me.

Can't wait to check - in on Monday and see how much everyone has progressed! Good luck all!!!
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    thanks for doing this!! How exciting! Now if my boy would feel better so I could get some sleep and actually work out it'd be a great day!!
  • MeliF
    MeliF Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for putting this together! How exciting! Please add me girls!
  • Nadyasmom
    Nadyasmom Posts: 281
    Options
    Thanks so much for letting me squeak my way in at the last minute! I'm excited to do this with all of you lovely mamas!!!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Thanks for getting this up and running! I am feeling sooo motivated right now and looking forward to losing 10 pounds by the 4th!
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this Latoya! Today my daughter and I went for a walk, which turned out to be longer than planned cause we got lost...and we went to the park so she could play too.

Have a good night ladies - tomorrow is a new day :-)
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Excited to be a part of this group!!! :happy: Any of you mommies can add me as a friend and I would love to support you and possibly ask for a small amount of support in return! :wink:
  • ajnesbitt07
    ajnesbitt07 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks a ton for doing this! Really giving me some motivation!!
  • Amandas110500
    Options
    My starting weight was 171.4...I thought I posted...Must not have updated. Sorry for the delay.
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had as great of a day as I did yesterday!! Lets do this ladies!! I am here if anyone needs me :flowerforyou:
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Hope everyone had as great of a day as I did yesterday!! Lets do this ladies!! I am here if anyone needs me :flowerforyou:

omg..yesterday sucked for me lol!!! i have a salt/sugar thing that has been getting the best of me...its june 1st which means the perfect day for a new beginning...I WILL BEAT SUGAR AND LOSE!!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i am so excited for all of us to have each other to do this with!!! did my am workout.....loving ripped in 30...im on day 3 of week 1...hating turbo jam..dont think im gonna continue it...this morning i cut it off and went to the gym for cardio, lol....its simply to "dancey" for me.....some people can do it but i cant stay coordinated!!....i have also planned my meals for the day around 1400 calories....have a great fitness day all!!
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Mommies!
    I did Day 1 of my JM 30 day shred dvd last night - whew! Today is the first day i wasnt able to get to the gym in the morning but i look forward to my lunch time workout and day 2 of JM tonight. I wish all of you great sucess this month.....we can do it!!!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I posted in the other thread but I'm not listed :( my CW is 168 and I'm doing ripped in 30
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I know alot of you lady's do Zumba - I'm thinking about going to classes but I'm not sure if it's right for me. Would this be appropriate for someone who's just starting a workout routine (and who is not that coordinated)? :blushing: Thanks!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies!
    HEading to the grocery store tonight and loading up on veggies!!
    all I had at home were fruits, I am WAY OVER on my sugars :(

Had a great day in cardio yesterday! worked out 3 times yesterday, prob about 700 cals total burned, didn't eat most of the cals back :(
    Been told I need to eat more to lose more....

HAPPY HUMP DAY MOMMIES!!
  • kaytedawg05
    kaytedawg05 Posts: 209
    Options
    Great!!! on track thus far!! :) woo woo! any of u mommies can add me if u want!
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options

omg..yesterday sucked for me lol!!! i have a salt/sugar thing that has been getting the best of me...its june 1st which means the perfect day for a new beginning...I WILL BEAT SUGAR AND LOSE!!!

focus on today and move on!! you are only in chanrge of now and the future, nothing in the past can be changed!!! Moving on:) sugar is yuck losing is good:) we will beat this together!!!
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Mommies!
    I did Day 1 of my JM 30 day shred dvd last night - whew! Today is the first day i wasnt able to get to the gym in the morning but i look forward to my lunch time workout and day 2 of JM tonight. I wish all of you great sucess this month.....we can do it!!!

Angela, how are you liking 30 day shred? I lifted weights at the gym but suspended my membership for the summer. I'm looking for an effective strength training routine at home.

I am feeling really good today! Yesterday was a good food day for me - I'm hoping today will be too :smile:

:flowerforyou: Happy June 1st Ladies :flowerforyou: