Anyone Up for a Challenge Starting August 1st??

Options

Replies

• LisaC1202
    LisaC1202 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in. This is my first challenge so can you let me know how it works and what I need to do.
  • AlisonStephens1
    AlisonStephens1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ccmason11
    ccmason11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to participate!
  • paijing
    paijing Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • JulieEurillo
    JulieEurillo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • MrJhonC
    MrJhonC Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im in, just got back in the weightloss after failing miserably. Well this time i know i can lose this excess that im packing.
    Add me or invite me to the group if you do nake it.
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • insanitytesting
    insanitytesting Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ditto!
  • melodynyce
    melodynyce Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm in. Please include me.
    degeorgeff wrote: »
    Hello!!!! I am ready to get my life back and would love some support along the way! I would like to start a challenge/ Group starting on August 1st with the normal weekly weigh-ins, motivation, support and recipes to help each other through this journey and lifestyle change. We can track our percentage of weight lost and give small daily challenges to reach our fitness goals. All people are welcomed. This is a lifestyle change we won't get to our goal over night. My biggest issue is staying on track once I start and that's where I need your help. So who's down???? Lets not all speak at once :)

• degeorgeff
    degeorgeff Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Is there still room for me?
    Absolutely!! Here is the link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/107652-mission-to-a-healthy-you I will also be sending out more invites between tonight and tomorrow to those who have not been able to get it. If anyone is having any problems please also send me a message so I can keep track and ensure you are added in the group. Thanks again to everyone that has shown interest!!!

• k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this group if there's still room!
  • jamiec113
    jamiec113 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join also :)
  • melshipp
    melshipp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to joing the group - My first goal is to get below what i weight before falling pregnant with my eldest now 6 and I can not do it alone anymore! I had a goal to do it before he turned 6 (this is the same goal I had for the last 3 years) and his birthday was 3 weeks ago and I am still 6 kgs of this need to loose 35kg in total! Stats: Height - 152 (really 147cm just like to claim I am 5feet) weight 83kg :(
  • Odinsbezerker
    Odinsbezerker Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm all in if there is still room for this challenge group
  • Megan__Marie
    Megan__Marie Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to get into this challenge group? I posted that I wanted to join a few days ago, but am not sure how to join.
  • metcastillon
    metcastillon Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Here's the link to the group, see you all there!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/107652-mission-to-a-healthy-you
  • Megan__Marie
    Megan__Marie Posts: 182 Member
    Options

Thank you!
  • olubukola21
    olubukola21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! This weight loss thing is not easy. Especially belly fat. It's so hard to get rid off
  • ltomalty
    ltomalty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Let me know what to do. I am ready to go strong and could use the motivational support.
  • HappyClementine
    HappyClementine Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Sounds great! Count me in :D