Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    pechepanda wrote: »
    a proper chat would be nice.
    Hows your day going?
    My day has been pretty good, Im taking a short nap though, Its been a bit exhausting.
    Im Victoria by the way =)

Well we are waiting on SNOW!!! Yep snow and the amazing thing is we don't get snow here very often actually the last time was 1986 so we have 4 very excited kids running around :) lucky we have s huge wood heater it's 8 degrees outside brrrrrr said Victoria is going to cop it as well! I'm in north east tassie! Is it cold there as well?
  • GibsonSG_67
    GibsonSG_67 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I also ate a whole pizza today, and played a bad round of golf. It was a good day
  • summerkissed
    Options
    90% of tassie is forcast to be covered in snow on Monday! Might give the kids a snow day off school! My partner will be home too he works up the bush he won't get to work :)
  • summerkissed
    Options
    It definitely is much more entertaining

Yes the other threads are just silly!

• pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    Hows your day going?
    My day has been pretty good, Im taking a short nap though, Its been a bit exhausting.

Well we are waiting on SNOW!!! Yep snow and the amazing thing is we don't get snow here very often actually the last time was 1986 so we have 4 very excited kids running around :) lucky we have s huge wood heater it's 8 degrees outside brrrrrr said Victoria is going to cop it as well! I'm in north east tassie! Is it cold there as well?

That sounds pretty awesome! I love snow, its super hot here, I spent nearly my whole day laying under a tree cause it was soooooo hot. I wish it would snow here, though it might, the weather here is a bit unpredictable. I love it!
    Why do you have snow is summer though?
  • tretoptreece
    tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you guys. 27.5 hours until our race goes live. Had a chance to drive the car last night, and honestly... it's terrifying. Ha ha. I think it will be a lot of fun when I get out on track and get comfortable... but it took me a few runs up and down the highway before I felt ok on the highway... so we'll see. She's fast and she's a rumbly beast. I can't wait to see how she handles on track.

I did a trial run of all my gear, and my *kitten* is slightly too fat for my race suit :( Not comfortable, but there's no time now to do anything about it. I can get it done up, and my fireproof shorts fit underneath... so that's that. I can't gain any more weight though - No money to replace the $1000 suit. Bah. Oh well. Helmet and Hans device are a cinch to use, so that's great.

Now I'm on to list making (tools and food) while the boys fix my dead pedal and change the drive shaft. FUN TIMES. ZOMG. RACING.

Good luck to you!!!
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Hows your day going?

That sounds pretty awesome! I love snow, its super hot here, I spent nearly my whole day laying under a tree cause it was soooooo hot. I wish it would snow here, though it might, the weather here is a bit unpredictable. I love it!

Australia is in the Southern Hemisphere, so it's Winter there; when it's Summer in the Northern Hemisphere & vice versa.
  • summerkissed
    Options
    Hows your day going?

Australia is in the Southern Hemisphere, so it's Winter there; when it's Summer in the Northern Hemisphere & vice versa.

Yes it is winter here!! Cold but very very beautiful even the dog is enjoying the mud lol
    s9u9ba9pm3pd.jpg
    Haha I thought you were in Victoria (that's a state north of us) hi Victoria I'm Rachel :)
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hows your day going?

G'day mate
  • FocusMarlon
    FocusMarlon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Winter sounds nice it was in the high 90s here this week
  • Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I wish England had hotter weather, there are so many beautiful places to go but the rain keeps us in :'(
  • stellarXX
    stellarXX Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all!!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Hows your day going?

Peachy...don't wish summer away...you know snow will be here soon enough.
  • summerkissed
    Options

How hot is 90's? We do Celsius
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

How hot is 90's? We do Celsius

90 - 99 Fahrenheit = 32.2222 - 37.2222 Celsius.
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    mmmm chicago deep dish.
    No Chicago thin crust... Vito and Nicks ... Yummy
    mmmm yummy as well, also Albanos and Luigis

oh man u guys, i'm gonna smash one or all three of these soon next time i go downtown!!!
  • riirii93_
    Options
    I also ate a whole pizza today, and played a bad round of golf. It was a good day

lol I want pizza now, this thread is getting to me.
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Trevor from Nottingham UK and I collect Snoopy memorabilia, hence my user name.
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Just popping me head in the door to say hello everybody :)
  • riirii93_
    Options
    Hi I'm Trevor from Nottingham UK and I collect Snoopy memorabilia, hence my user name.
    that's cute, snoopy is so sweet