anyone starting the shred 2morrow? 5/27

Options

Replies

• newgrace
    newgrace Posts: 64
    Options
    D3L1
    Breaks-3

Used different weights today, they might have been a little too heavy. It's still goes by pretty quickly, I'm done before I know it.
  • SuzieR
    SuzieR Posts: 127
    Options
    D3 L1
    Breaks - one! Hurrah! I'm getting better!
    Sweated buckets though :)
    I really didn't feel like doing this today as I did the first day of C25K this morning and nearly died, but I forced myself to do it and now am so glad I did :)
  • tillNEWYEARS
    Options
    D3L1
    Breaks:0

I didn't want to do this today either. For some reason I thought I'd weigh myself this morning and the number was really discouraging and I almost felt like eating cookies to make myself feel better. Well now that I've done it feel FANTASTIC!!!! Circuit 1 still is so hard but I feel like overall I am getting better! Woo!!!!

Enjoy your shred today ladies!!
  • kevandkeira
    kevandkeira Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    D3L1 done 1 break (bicycle crunches again!!!!)
    Done the dvd right after an hour of cardio/weights at the gym.
    Roll on day 4.
  • kevandkeira
    Options
    D4L1 done 0 breaks (I finally completed the bicycle sit ups)
    I also just updated my measurements on this site & was amazed to see that I have lost 2" from my hips already.
  • newgrace
    Options
    D4L1
    Breaks-0

Used different weights today, so I got through it without taking a break. I swear it goes by quicker everytime I do it.
  • SuzieR
    Options
    D4L1 done
    breaks - 1 dammit!
    Was hard work today!
  • tillNEWYEARS
    Options
    D4L1
    breaks:0

Circuit 1 still kills. Used heavier weights today on circuit 2 and 3. I like knowing the order of everything by memory now (pretty much), so I know to leave my weights on the floor for the beginning of circuit 3!! Feels amazing when I am done!
  • SuzieR
    Options
    D5L1 done
    Breaks: still one!
    I was so tempted to have a break today, but I had an hour to myself so decided to just get on with it! Pleased I did now :)
  • newgrace
    Options
    D5L1
    Breaks: 1

Still going quickly everytime I do it.
  • kevandkeira
    Options
    D5L1 done with no breaks.
  • emiskins
    emiskins Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have not posted. I missed 2 workouts over the weekend but I am going to just jump back in as day 5 since I do not need breaks.
  • tillNEWYEARS
    Options
    D5L1
    Breaks:0
    Really felt like my endurance has increased...i just love the way it feels when finishing this workout!
  • kevandkeira
    Options
    D6L1 done 0 breaks.

I found it harder yesterday & today, then I realized I have moved onto the advanced moves without really noticing!!
    My HRM also arrived this morning, so I got straight into the dvd today & burnt 240 calories.
    4 days till level 2........exciting!!
  • newgrace
    Options
    D6L1
    Breaks- 0

Felt amazing after finishing it, and (almost) wished it was longer, haha. I can't believe that we're almost done with the first level already.
  • SuzieR
    Options
    I'm having a day off from this today ... my left knee is hurting a bit when I go up stairs. Have been cycling today though.

Will be back to it tomorrow for Day 6!
  • susang29
    susang29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Did Friday and Saturday, but then with the holiday weekend, missed Sunday (was SO hurting!!) and then yesterday. Trying to fit in a workout this afternoon.
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Moved into a new house this weekend and neglected to Shred it, but jumping back into it today on lunch, even without workout clothes!
  • tillNEWYEARS
    Options
    Day 6 Level1
    breaks: 0
    Felt great! Wish I took measurements before beginning. I feel like my thighs are slimmer. Is anyone else experiencing this?
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Feeling wobbly and empowered!
    Day6/Lvl 1
    1 water sip break
    Still hating jump ropes