Pin-up Girls! - WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• turbogirl4christ
    Options
    WTG Girls!! Everyone is doing awesome!!! Thanks for the chart Rach and putting this all together!!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    argh!!! I'm fine with my quads being sore but I woke up in serious pain in my shoulder/right arm/neck. Ugh. I skipped my workout this morning but I'll do it tonight when I get home. I hate this. I just want my neck to be better already. I didn't bring my salad for work, but I did throw a hotpocket and a smoothie in the bag so I have something to eat if I need it. I'm thinking of hitting the mall at lunch and getting some veggie maki rolls. Off for coffee and gallons of water.
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    My weight has gone up 8 lbs this week. I am starting to think my scale hates me. I haven't been eating the best, or exercising, so maybe it's right. Off to the gym for me tonight. But first, heading out for a 5km walk :)
  • aubreywygralak
    Options
    My goals this week:

Drink more water!!!!!
    Double up on my work outs- starting the 30 day shred tonight.
    Watch my carbs closer AND cut down on the red meat.
    Hit the farmers market tonight to get fresh organic veggies.

Good times!!!!!!!
  • gingerOHsnap
    Options
    I'm so grateful for my boyfriend during all this. I got off late from work tonight, so he made dinner and wrote down all the ingredients/ weights and nutritional information for me. how lucky am i!

Can I borrow him please? Or can he give mine lessons!!!

Haha! Yeah, I don't know what I would do without him. Somedays he'll be really great and help make sure I stay on track and he watches the calorie count, others..I want to punch him in the face when I'm trying to eat healthy and he's eating tasty unhealthy food. XD
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Completely forgot to do my goals for this week...here they are:

1.) Start 30DS - Started it on Tuesday.
    2.) Get more fruits and veggies in.
    3.) Reduce sodium intake.
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    what day is weigh in? i posted Saturday i wanted to join.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    what day is weigh in? i posted Saturday i wanted to join.

Weigh-ins are on Monday.
  • Kiwi_09
    Kiwi_09 Posts: 65
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join?
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Nice week one, ladies! And I hope everyone is off to a great start for week 2!

My goals this week:

-keep eating clean
    -burn at least 400 calories a day, 6 days.
    -at least 10 glasses of H2O a day
    -get in at least 6 veggies/fruit a day
  • lunamare
    Options
    Wanna talk motivation?

I just got back from Macys where I tried on "the" bikini I wanted as a prize for staying on track and meeting my goals this month. Um. Yeah. No. Not happening. I love the top, love the bottom, but the top even in Large is just TOO small and the girls did not look good in it. Oh well. Now I get to window shop and find something else.

Does anyone else have any rewards picked out for themselves?
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I did it!!!! I went to McD's to grab a salad for lunch (because I forgot to pack mine) and I DIDN'T BUY AN ICED COFFEE/FRAPPE.

Rach - 1. Sugar Drinks - 0.
  • fishrockstar
    fishrockstar Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So today I was browsing in salvation army and came across a ruby rox dress... Saw that it was a size 3 but decided to try it on anyways.. My jaw dropped when it zipped up easily o.o
  • lunamare
    Options
    Woohoo! Great job Rach!
  • lunamare
    Options
    Congratulations fishrockstar! Picture?
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo, victorious! Well done, ladies!

I am up about a pound from Monday. It's TOM, which means *everything* is six times harder, my toddler has reverted to infant sleeping habits, and I've been horribly stressed.

However! Effective today, I am a Permanent Resident of Canada, and I have finished my first 10 days of 30DS. Even better, in addition to having finished L1, I also lost 17" overall. So, while the scale is being heartless, my measuring tape loves me. I can handle this! Plus, I start L2 of the 30DS tomorrow! Woo!
  • smilingmakesyouhappy
    Options
    Not looking forward to this WI, ugh TOM approaches :S
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Woo-hoo, victorious! Well done, ladies!

I am up about a pound from Monday. It's TOM, which means *everything* is six times harder, my toddler has reverted to infant sleeping habits, and I've been horribly stressed.

However! Effective today, I am a Permanent Resident of Canada, and I have finished my first 10 days of 30DS. Even better, in addition to having finished L1, I also lost 17" overall. So, while the scale is being heartless, my measuring tape loves me. I can handle this! Plus, I start L2 of the 30DS tomorrow! Woo!

Congrats.....on all of it!!! :)
  • poeticpurl
    poeticpurl Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I did it!!!! I went to McD's to grab a salad for lunch (because I forgot to pack mine) and I DIDN'T BUY AN ICED COFFEE/FRAPPE.

Rach - 1. Sugar Drinks - 0.

Go Rach.
  • xxCelestexx
    xxCelestexx Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This is great motivation. I have been busy training for my new job and it is painful getting used to standing for 8 hrs. I haven't been working out the past two days but today I was under calories so thats good.