Lost 135lbs with diet and exercise! PICS! If I can do this, YOU CAN do this!!! Thanks myfitnesspal!

Options

Replies

• plaffo786
    plaffo786 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Huge transformation and from what you say a healthy approach in achieving it fab work!
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    @plaffo786 thank you so much!
  • elalivestrong
    elalivestrong Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're definitely an inspiration, this is exactly what I needed to hear today. Thanks so much for sharing!!
  • devinnn0728
    devinnn0728 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow you look incredible! Congratulations and you're an inspiration!
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Awesome success story! I've followed a similar path, losing 110 pounds over 4 years by eating smarter, tracking calories, and exercise. I still have another 25 pounds to lose, and will keep pushing until I get there! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • carolynaubuchon
    carolynaubuchon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ur Amazing my hubby's lost 160lbs n I got him on mfp n he's been hooked ever since now I'm finally trying to work on myself one day at a time!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Wowzaaaa!!! You look amazing!!! You must feel great too....it's so motivating to see your success Katie!

I have lost 67lbs. since January. I'm on my last 15-25lbs. (It's hard to say how much at this point until my goal.) I've found a system for myself---I'm just so nervous about maintenance. How long have you been maintaining now? Has it been easier than the losing process?

I'd love to have your support...please add me if you are still adding new friends!! Thanks for sharing your inspirational story!! <3 YOU ARE FABULOUS!
  • cantikapr
    cantikapr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow! It's stories like yours that inspire me to keep going with my running and diet because you show me that it is never too late to change.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @cantikapr thank you so much!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @NLMfitness Hi!! I'm actually still losing a little bit! Only like a pound every 6 weeks now... But I have been maintaining close to my current weight for about 9 months :) It's easy to maintain for me, but I enjoy my new lifestyle! I don't cheat much, and I still exercise 6 days a week... But I truly do enjoy it ❤️
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    wow, you have done an amazing job. You should be so proud of yourself. Congratulations. I am happy for you and your family.
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Phuck lady you got so thin!!!!! :smiley: i am so happy for you!! Congrats.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    Thank you ladies!! ❤️
  • emieontherocks
    emieontherocks Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Great work and thanks for sharing!
  • JustChristy79
    JustChristy79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Daaaaang! That's amazing! Congrats!
  • whitenurseshoes
    whitenurseshoes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you are an inspiration
  • suzec02
    suzec02 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation. Thanks for sharing and congratulations, you look great!
  • EttaWB
    EttaWB Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats and keep up he great work. You are an inspiration. Mind over food.
  • weightlossbiker
    weightlossbiker Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story :)
  • cozlet76
    cozlet76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow how GREAT is that! You've inspired me. Little changes consistently over time...that's what I need to do. Thankyou.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!