Lost 135lbs with diet and exercise! PICS! If I can do this, YOU CAN do this!!! Thanks myfitnesspal!

Options

Replies

• chicky902
    chicky902 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing! I have over 100 pds to lose & the biggest challenge is getting overwhelmed with how much I have to lose & how long it is going to take. I would love to do an I dream of Jeannie sequence & wiggle my nose & have all the weight disappear, heck I'll take it disappearing in a year but it is going to take a long time. Thank you for confirming that with hard work it will happen. You look amazing!!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Awesome story!
  • lbpainter
    lbpainter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 62 just started this app. I have lost 14 pounds in 12 months JUST STARTED this app yesterday to track my food too. I would like to lose 86 more pounds. You have inspired me thanks!
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    @chicky902 Thank you so much for the message... It's hard work and being consistent, but anyone can do this! And you don't HAVE to buy into all the crazy fad diets!
  • coco1175
    coco1175 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. Needed this. You rock.
  • determinedox
    determinedox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious to know how you started. You've done really well, I'm trying to work on a lot of things and I want to know how you got motivation, and how you started exercising and eating.
  • kimadm4
    kimadm4 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing and generous person, thank you for sharing your story. You are a warrior! Can I add you as a friend? Thank you!
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Would love to see more comparison pics!
  • lndylou
    lndylou Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    These are the stories that keep me going! Thanks!
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Superr
  • Daphbas
    Daphbas Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I lost 25 pounds and then put 30 back on. I use to be a size 6 now I am a 12. I am getting married again next year and would really love to get rid of 35. Just keep getting bored of exercising. Your story is inspiring.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @digglekim Thank you so much! I sent you a friend request :)
  • mrsgahan28
    mrsgahan28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done. What a motivator your story is! I've just started this week with approx 60lbs to lose. Thanks for sharing.
  • wjiang
    wjiang Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is so inspirational! I am on the edge of obesity and need to lose 30 pounds. I started so many times and then stopped following healthy eating and exercise after losing 7 to 10 pounds. Now I realize it is a permanent life style change. Thanks for sharing.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @determinedox I think it's different for everyone. I was READY to change. I was ready to take my life back and I was willing to do anything it took to get me there. I stayed dedicated even when I didn't want too.... and I gave it my all. I had lots of cheat days, and I had not so clean eating days for sure! But I stayed with it. I think I stayed motivated because I saw and FELT the mental change. If exercise didn't help me so much mentally I don't know if I would have pushed as hard as I did. I feel so much better both physically and mentally with exercise and healthy eating. If i have a cheat day now... I feel like crap. That alone keeps me eating healthy :) I started with walking and counting calories. I gradually moved up my distance as I got better at walking, and eventually I was running! I started weight training when I hit a plateau, and that produced more results. It's been a wild journey... I've found myself over the last 4 years, and I'm in the best shape of my life at 33 years old!
  • greenbergpatricia
    greenbergpatricia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this app, thanks for the common sense tips! U did it!
  • StephanieNorfleet
    StephanieNorfleet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am currently 285 pounds. I have never been this heavy in my life. You have truly inspired me to do better. But I get so frustrated because I just don't feel like I'm makin much improvement.
  • sperkins68
    sperkins68 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow your story is inspiring! I love seeing stories with people who started out close to where I started it makes me see that I can also do this, thank you for shareing
  • Hooper28
    Hooper28 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just started again on Tuesday and came over here to read some inspiration. Yours is the first post I read and I feel like I could've written some of it. I lost 93 pounds about 12 years ago and then slowly put it all (plus some) back on. I'm feeling overwhelmed right now at the amount I need to lose (same starting weight as you) so I set a goal to just get out of the 200's. I've gotten close a couple of times 210-215 and then fell off the wagon. I'm glad to see someone in the same situation as me has done it! I hope you don't mind me adding you.
  • GemmaMcErlean
    GemmaMcErlean Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!