Lost 135lbs with diet and exercise! PICS! If I can do this, YOU CAN do this!!! Thanks myfitnesspal!

Options

Replies

• 7tinders
    7tinders Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Can I ask you a question? ? I don't eat a lot of fruits and vegetables how do I change that
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    @7tinders Of course you can ask! I know this sounds simple but you just need to eat them. Once you get used to them you crave them, or at least I do :) Some days its a struggle but I have to switch my mindset with food. Food for fuel... not food for comfort. In the beginning I used yogurt ranch from the store and dipped everything in it, haha! That's okay too, just get the healthy stuff down :) Try different stuff... bell peppers are one of my favorites :)
  • 7tinders
    7tinders Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well thanks so much would it be OK if I added u as a friend your a serious inspiration
  • k4tie82
    Options
    Of course! I'm happy to help!
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very well done and very inspirational. B)
  • SquatNSparkle
    SquatNSparkle Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    you have transformed yourself. Amazing! Inside and out...you've learned that change has to start INSIDE to stick! :)
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @FitNFiesty044 YES!!! Exactly... it's an inside job for sure! Thanks for the support! <3
  • dchatman
    dchatman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow.wow,wow. Congratulations. Your story is very inspirational. Will think about you when I get in a slump. WOW. I found support is a big benefit when you go through a new life journey.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @dchatman You got that right... support is SO important! Thank you so much for the kind words! <3
  • ersoper3118
    ersoper3118 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow. This was something I definitely needed to read. Im just starting this and Im scared as hell to fail. It makes me feel so much better to read other peoples stories and know they started from scratch just like Im doing. One day at a time.
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration to all of us. Thank for sharing <3
  • nickswifey09
    nickswifey09 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @ersoper3118 Thank you for the message. YOU are exactly why I shared my story. It's so humbling to share my darkest moments, but I chose to do it to help others. Thank you so much for confirming my decision! And yes... One Day at a Time girl, you got this!!
  • lanilav3
    lanilav3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love reading stories like this. You have done an amazing job and should be so proud of yourself. I am truly inspired by your journey. I started mine back in January and was making some progress until circumstances happened and set me back a little bit. I needed this so much, you have no idea so thank you!
  • lanilav3
    lanilav3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love reading stories like this. You have done an amazing job and should be so proud of yourself. I am truly inspired by your journey. I started mine back in January and was making some progress until circumstances happened and set me back a little bit. I needed this so much, you have no idea so thank you!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @lanilav3 You are SO SO SO welcome! I understand setbacks. Life happens!! Setbacks can turn into comebacks real quick ;) Thank you for the message, I truly appreciate it <3
  • Gaby_Lovee
    Gaby_Lovee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ;) Thank you for sharing your story & tips! Proves to show hard work and dedication pays off! You look fabulous!!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @Gaby_Lovee Thank you so much!
  • BrianMiller88
    BrianMiller88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @ksand007 check this out!
  • IWillThisTime2015
    IWillThisTime2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I'm speechless!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!