Lost 135lbs with diet and exercise! PICS! If I can do this, YOU CAN do this!!! Thanks myfitnesspal!

Options

Replies

• SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Well done you, looking incredible!
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your achievement! You are a true inspiration to those of us slowly working toward our goals. Thanks for sharing!
  • aibel2015
    aibel2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an amazing inspiration! I needed your message this morning. ♡♡ ♡
  • Fit_Fox88
    Fit_Fox88 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!!! Congratulations! :)
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    jenelh wrote: »
    Wow! Just Wow!

What she said! ^^ :)

YEAH! Definitely.....what they said! GREAT WORK!!! You must feel like you're on the top of the world now!! :)
  • arussell134
    arussell134 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!! You have much to be proud of!
  • jpe54
    jpe54 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What a great and inspiring person you are, I am just starting, 100 pounds overweight with heart issues. I can walk for about 15 minutes tops now, long way to go. Reading your story really helps, congratulations.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, you truly are an inspiration!! You look amazing! Congrats!!
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    How is your skin? I worry about sagging.
  • jharris1378
    jharris1378 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look fantastic
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    @jpe54 Everyone starts some place.... and 15 minutes is AWESOME!!! I am SO thankful my story helped you! Thank you for taking the time to comment and let me know that! Good Luck, you got this!
  • MarieMoore87
    MarieMoore87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am amazed and so happy for you! Keep the faith & never go back! I know you won't! ;-)
  • 7tinders
    7tinders Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks fo much for this!!! This helps me realize that loosing weight isn't impossible :p
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @moomar7 Thank you so much!!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @Angel_Grove_ Hi! I am 5'4 :)
  • k4tie82
    Options
    I'm so sorry guys! I didn't see all these questions until today /: @bluvsu My skin has done awesome! I have lost all but the lower tummy area... I'm working really hard right now at the gym and with diet to fix that :)
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @7tinders You're welcome! You got this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!