nayeliscastellanos Posts: 45 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    409588_343773565698138_1112551175_n_zpsycroymi1.jpg

FullSiz2eRender_zpskz49pxgh.jpg
  • RuthyLOL
    RuthyLOL Posts: 62 Member
    Options

Wow! That is amazing!!! You must be very proud. Thank you for sharing your pics. It encourages me so much!! Blessing and keep it up!!

Cerakoala wrote: »
    This is my most current but still in progress :) Before 465.9 Current 186.8
    1549k40.png

Awesome!!! Thanks For making Me believe myself that I can do it too!! :)

• anacapenados
    anacapenados Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    lewispwest wrote: »
    Exactly a year apart these two:
    tXV3r3Ml.jpg5F3cwSFl.jpg

wow!! so cute.. in both pics. haha. Great Job!
  • anacapenados
    anacapenados Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    5'4". Went from 163/165 to 133(today). I think I was about 135-138 in the black dress.

y41ruu3k94a9.jpg

izrqjralde4u.jpg

o3cwnnzsxxqz.jpg

I am as tall as you!! you super inspire me!!! hope to get to look like you! :) thanks for sharing.
  • joshuapowell1989
    joshuapowell1989 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    30qgpp0um09s.jpg

This is me -34.8lb, I actually started in March, but don't really have any up to date photos from then but think this shows my progress abit, though the t-shirt doesn't really do me any justice.
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    slikorify wrote: »
    323lbs to 188lbs, so 135lbs lost so far. Still got more to lose, not sure how much more yet but I'm just trying to judge that as I go!

8p6sahpd74tc.png
    Fantastic!

• KarlaH9801
    Options
    jessedcg wrote: »
    nxwrkwyimrar.jpg
    Super excited down my first 40 lbs. I started my journey in the middle of January started eating clean and taking my lunches to work rather than eating out. I feel so much better and I am very excited for what this year is going to bring.
    Great work!

• bigbabi74
    bigbabi74 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    How do I post pix
  • KarlaH9801
    Options
    bigbabi74 wrote: »
    How do I post pix
    If you re on a computer, you go down to the bottom of the page and click into the "Reply" box. Along the top you can click on the little piece of paper with the folded edge, and it will tell you to browse for a pic off of your computer.
  • bigbabi74
    bigbabi74 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    T
    KarlaH9801 wrote: »
    bigbabi74 wrote: »
    How do I post pix
    If you re on a computer, you go down to the bottom of the page and click into the "Reply" box. Along the top you can click on the little piece of paper with the folded edge, and it will tell you to browse for a pic off of your computer.

Thanks
  • makeoverpm
    makeoverpm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Luckee_me wrote: »
    Hi, here's mine, not sure how motivational it will be since I'm not at goal yet and just treading water at this point.
    Before is somewhere north of 400 pounds (my scale only went that far), the during is somewhere around 200 pounds4kl4ge07bpth.jpg

Wow incredible transformation! Be proud!
  • doxxies
    doxxies Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    lewispwest wrote: »
    Exactly a year apart these two:
    tXV3r3Ml.jpg5F3cwSFl.jpg

Amazing!
  • michelepiper940
    michelepiper940 Posts: 29 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    l2itj7byeyk8.jpg
    bs1wh0mjk69s.jpg

35 pounds lost in 7 months
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    bulk_n_cut wrote: »
    The most recent photo I have is my avatar (taken yesterday), but here's the last comparison shot I took.

3jvxsbinfh5g.jpg

wow nice, even owen wilson is checkin you out! heh

LOL I thought the same thing!!! Great work.
  • vvallentyne
    vvallentyne Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? You're not sure how motivational your pictures will be?! My GOD, girl, that is INCREDIBLE!! You've lost an entire person! Please acknowledge how far you've come, it's important to be your own cheerleader! Amazing!
    I second that!
  • AmberDalum
    AmberDalum Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, here's mine, not sure how motivational it will be since I'm not at goal yet and just treading water at this point.
    Before is somewhere north of 400 pounds (my scale only went that far), the during is somewhere around 200 pounds4kl4ge07bpth.jpg

• AmberDalum
    AmberDalum Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That is still motivating congratulations on the weight loss and don't give up you'll get there :)
  • jagirl77
    jagirl77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Looking great!
  • KarlaH9801
    Options
    ^Agreed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!