True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I confess that I do manly Man work all week then turn into a Lady on the weekend!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess I fantasize over a couple of my MFP friends

All over them? Alrighty...

kleenex-2.jpg

• Timshel_
    Options
    IC, I keep getting posting errors on this site, and it annoys me.

*sigh*
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    icantbelieveiamobese Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I am a sinner what can I say
  • paris458
    paris458 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I confess I am addicted to fb, I lie to my kid and tell him my brownies are for adults only because I dont want him to eat them all and I only pretend to be my ex's friend and secretly hope him and his girlfriend break up soon.
  • priscillam31
    priscillam31 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I am a sinner what can I say

Me too.
  • SamGonsalves2013
    SamGonsalves2013 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I confess I drink too much wine ...there go my calories burned for the day -.-
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    PixelPuff wrote: »
    You asked for it. A srs bsns confession that will make you regret saying you wanted one.

At one point, I am pretty sure one of my cousins drugged me and took advantage of me over a week-long period where my parents were out of town & I was bein' watched as a teen. I seriously doubt I had such a high fever that I was passed out on the couch for the full week without anyone actually noticing, with older cousin sleeping on the couch across from me. I ate nothing the entire week due to being 'asleep', I drank only in the random times I would suddenly awake and sip the somehow-always-full melted slurpee next to the couch, only to FOR SOME REASON immediately pass out again. And you girls know those 'pains', where something could have happened, but you aren't sure, but it totally isn't cramp feeling [not period].

And I'll never actually know.

ENJOY THAT.

... Soft confession; 90% of my calories today were from last minute shoveling of dry malt-o-meal brand fruit loops into my mouth. The other 10% was from a pre-measured packet of dried fruits from Grazebox.

I wouldn't classify this as a "confession." It's not something you desire or willingly did. That being said, I'm sorry that this happened to you and with a family member, no less. hugs
  • Timshel_
    Options
    PixelPuff wrote: »
    And you girls know those 'pains', where something could have happened, but you aren't sure, but it totally isn't cramp feeling [not period].

Obviously not a girl...I'll just say, I could confess to something as such, but I never do.

• EnrgizerBnny
    EnrgizerBnny Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Never been to a strip bar or a bachelorette party.
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am probably way too picky when it comes to dating. I probably don't put up with enough nonsense because my exhusband put me through so much I feel like I've hit the lifetime quota.
    me too
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    Options
    misfit6812 wrote: »
    Sometimes I think To myself like why can't I have 3-4 husbands!
    I know it sounds wrong, but I seen the show sisterwives and its like wow! Can I have that too!?

Like it.
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    Options
    lindz4ever wrote: »
    I confess that because my husband decided for divorce Sunday night I haven't been able to eat hardly and haven't worked out this week, I also confess that I can't wait for vacation in Georgia at the end of the month.

thats my backyard.
  • lindz4ever
    lindz4ever Posts: 593 Member
    Options

I confess that because my husband decided for divorce Sunday night I haven't been able to eat hardly and haven't worked out this week, I also confess that I can't wait for vacation in Georgia at the end of the month.

thats my backyard.

I'll be on a base down there for my sister's baby shower, I'm not sure what base though
  • brettb97
    brettb97 Posts: 240 Member
    Options

His loss....you will move on and hope you have a god vacation
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options
    I confess that I find it sad that so many people crave attention on here.

I confess I find it hysterically funny and I participate for laughs.
    I confess I think some people appear quite desperate...sorry...I'm not judging...I'm just sayin.

Carry on folks....