What do you like to eat for breakfast

Options

Replies

• Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt during the week.

Whatever Mrs Jruzer makes on weekends - scones, French toast, pancakes, waffles...
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Frittatas - make once, eat all week 6tx05lws4g7y.jpg
  • jaeisla
    jaeisla Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I usually have two scrambled eggs with one tablespoon of salsa, turkey bacon and one slice of Ezekiel bread. Instant oatmeal is my back up if I'm running late and don't have time to cook.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Gluten free Chex original oatmeal with PB2, egg whites, Greek yogurt mixed with almonds, and fresh fruit just to name a few things.
  • Rachelj17x
    Rachelj17x Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I usually have cereal with semi-skimmed milk but lately it's either been a protein shake or 2 portions of fruit o:)
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I used to blend together protein powder, spinach/kale, and berries if i had them. Now I drink Soylent for breakfast. It's very satisfying, more nutritionally complete, and much easier to prepare. People freak out about it thinking you have to replace your whole diet with it but really it's just a very nutritious easy meal.

I started mixing protein powder into it recently so we'll see how that goes.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Always my fat free coffee (4 tbsp fat free half and half, 1 tsp sugar and 16 oz coffee) and a small banana. Then to complement that either lower sugar oatmeal, a peice of toast w/ 16g of peanut butter, a home made egg mc muffin or an English muffin with 2 tsp of butter. I usually come in around 350-400 calories for breakfast.
  • petitehealth
    petitehealth Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Most mornings I eat:
    Egg Whites
    Avocado
    and a protein (turkey bacon, real bacon, turkey sausage, etc)
  • Tunderlala
    Tunderlala Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt and fruits, strawberries blueberries banana whatever fruit I have. I do eat the same thing every morning
  • lynnclorina
    lynnclorina Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ewai05 wrote: »
    what do you like to eat for breakfast every morning
    Smoothies, smoothies, smoothies! Favorite right now is 2 scoops of Orgain chocolate protein powder, a cup of frozen raspberries and 1/4 frozen banana.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    2 eggs every morning
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Two eggs, two strips of bacon, toast with butter, black coffee. Some days I don't have the bacon, depends on how much time I have.

I usually alternate between that and oatmeal with plain Greek yogurt, fresh fruit, honey, walnuts, cinnamon and a bit of butter. Love adding fresh peaches in summer - tastes almost like dessert.

Occasionally I throw in pancakes, waffles, and the like. If I have leftover baked potato or sweet potato, I'll cube that up and fry it up on egg day.
  • patrikc333
    patrikc333 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    cappuccino and

milk and cereals
    nutella on fette biscottate (toast francais)
    breakfast biscuits
  • jamessurloire
    jamessurloire Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    On weekdays usually a tin of peaches or apricots, drained, because quick and effortless. And stovetop espresso.
    The weekend I sometimes do oatmeal, or eggs with tomatoes shallots peppers etc.
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    either greek yogurt with granola; proatmeal [quick cook steel oats; chia seeds cook with water, then heat some almond milk and stir in protein powder then add to oatmeal]; spinach mushroom omelette; sometimes a bagel with peanut butter for a treat.
  • Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I don't really eat breakfast per se but my first meal of the day is almost always a large spinach salad with chicken, avocado and whatever else I can toss on there.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    What I like to eat for breakfast:

2-3 Dippy eggs (fried over easy)
    toast with butter
    Bacon or sausage
    Coffee with Flavored creamer
    Pancakes
    French toast
    Omlets
    Leftover pizza
    Chocolate cake

What I do eat almost every day:
    1.5 cups Bran flakes
    6 oz whole milk
    30 grams blueberries (strawberries or 100+/- grams of banana)
    10 grams slivered almonds
    Coffee with non-dairy creamer and splenda

• supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I eat an omelet most days with bacon, peppers, mushrooms, and cheese. And an iced coffee with a serving of creamer.
  • ForestFairy022
    ForestFairy022 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I eat dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner these days. Meat and veg for breakfast and cereal and milk for dinner, because I crave sweet stuff at night.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I eat different things everyday. Today I will be eating pancakes. Yesterday I ate some Raisin Bran... some days I don't even eat breakfast. :)