Can't sleep

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    ffjrodas wrote: »
    tell ya what...you give me your phone #, ill call and talk about nothing but space for an hour. I GUARENTEE you will be sleeping within 10-15 minutes

Ask a girl for her number on MFP. Lol brilliant!

lol
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    Why are y'all whining about zombies?? You have had ample time to prepare for the zombie apocalypse. What were you doing all of that time???
  • bobbyh2o84
    bobbyh2o84 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    bf5jnd4ur7vg.jpg
    Been working hard at it!!
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Another sleepless night due to caffeine
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You're probably on a never ending low carb diet I presume ?
  • s_y8s
    Options
    alpha_515 wrote: »

I am on low carb, how do u know? Haha I can't sleep because I took pain reliever with caffeine in it :(
  • BlondieSays
    BlondieSays Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    skahtboi wrote: »
    Why are y'all whining about zombies?? You have had ample time to prepare for the zombie apocalypse. What were you doing all of that time???

<3
  • alpha_515
    Options
    s_y8s wrote: »

I am on low carb, how do u know? Haha I can't sleep because I took pain reliever with caffeine in it :(

haha cause most low carb/keto people complain of sleep. You need to have a high carb days atleast 2-3 times a week, it's brain food. Produces serotonin in your brain, makes you feel good and induces sleep.
  • s_y8s
    Options

haha cause most low carb/keto people complain of sleep. You need to have a high carb days atleast 2-3 times a week, it's brain food. Produces serotonin in your brain, makes you feel good and induces sleep.

I've been sleeping fine, it's because of the caffeine. I wasn't thinking
  • alpha_515
    Options

Fair enough mate!
  • s_y8s
    Options

Fair enough mate!

Thanks for the tip though! Unfortunately I can't do high carb due to my health
  • alpha_515
    Options

Fair enough mate!

Oh really? What do you mean ?
  • s_y8s
    Options

Fair enough mate!

Oh really? What do you mean ?

I have PCOS so carbs are the devil to me haha I'm also on Metformin and if I eat carbs it gives me tummy issues.
  • alpha_515
    Options
    You could consume all your carbs at night from Squash and root vegetables. They don't have the same GI, unlike carbs from grains specially wheat.
  • s_y8s
    Options
    You could consume all your carbs at night from Squash and root vegetables. They don't have the same GI, unlike carbs from grains specially wheat.

True thing
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    OP, 3 words: Max Richter-Sleep.
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I just have sleeping issues no matter what. I take meds and they still don't work. I read or watch movies to pass the time. :p