Anyone in their late 20s/early 30s working on this weightloss journey?

Options

Replies

• jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm Jess, and I recently started back at mfp after a long break. I'm looking to get back on track. I'm 28 (29 in October). I'm hoping to find some more friends to help keep me motivated and challenge me. I work full time and I'm a single mom to a toddler.
    Height: 5'5"
    CW: 192 lbs
    GW: 150 lbs (subject to change)
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm Jess, and I recently started back at mfp after a long break. I'm looking to get back on track. I'm 28 (29 in October). I'm hoping to find some more friends to help keep me motivated and challenge me. I work full time and I'm a mom to a toddler.
    Height: 5'5"
    CW: 192 lbs
    GW: 150 lbs (subject to change)

Correction to my OP: I'm newly in a relationship, so I'm not a single mom anymore.

• fullofsmiles04
    fullofsmiles04 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    my name is Katie, I am 29 and it sounds like we are in the very same boat! Starting today, I am once again trying to use MFP religiously to track calories as that is when see the most progress. I was at highest when I had my daughter last April. I weighed 240 lbs. I am now down to 176 with a goal weight of 149. We want one more baby so don't foresee myself meeting my end goal by the time we get pregnant again, but after falling off wagon, for me the healthier lifestyle is what is most important. Losing some extra pounds before then would be nice though! Feel free add me! :)
  • redkop
    redkop Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Syd from Mauritius. I'm 6'2 tall,I was 150kg (330 lbs) 27th of february this year and currently 112.kg

I'm targetting 90kg and got to be fit for my masters' graduation and for life (and knees)
  • hide9_seek7
    hide9_seek7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello People:) I am 28 and trying hard to lose some weight (15-25lbs) I believe we all can do this! Ladies, we deserve the best! Lets support each other <3
  • tabfjo
    tabfjo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 29 next month :/ 5'5, 152, 28% BF looking to lose 10-15, eat healthier, and work out more!
  • PamH_8807
    PamH_8807 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 26 I've been on here for awhile and need to lose 10 stubborn pounds. I know it's not much to most people, but I'm sick of feeling gross. I could use some motiviating friends to help keep me on track so feel free to add me :)
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Allison, 32, and live in Philly. I lost about 115 pounds on WW several years ago and have been maintaining since then but trying to lose another 15-20 pounds. So I'm at the end of my weight loss but also feels like I'm starting over too (and I'm relatively new to MFP).
  • Daydreamangel
    Daydreamangel Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I am almost 30 and I've been on mfp for 2 years...I've managed to lose over 30 pounds but my weight loss have now stalled, and I am losing motivation! I am also finding it hard to resist temptations....need to get back on track!
  • riannagray966
    riannagray966 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! 32 years young and looking for motivation. Just started a 30 day challenge today and would love if a few of you want to do it together!!
    SW: 135
    CW: 120
    GW: 115
    Goal is for adding muscle
  • MrsJones1722
    MrsJones1722 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just turned 30 in July. I'd love some more friends along the way. Feel free to add me!
  • Domineer
    Domineer Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    SW on MFP: 277
    CW: 239
    GW:200

Finally got back on track from a 15 lb gain this year. I'm more focused than ever. Feel free to add me.
  • araromi2
    araromi2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi Camille in 28 from Somerset Nj add me
  • Opah33
    Opah33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I'm clear across the country lol California. I'm 31 & starting this journey. I've been on here a few months ago & now starting over again. I want to stick with it & change for the better. :)
  • 915kat
    915kat Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi! Anyone feel free to add me. I'm a 30 yr old female, I just restarted my weight loss journey in May.

SW: 347
    CW: 322
    GW: 150
  • _The_Lone_Wolf_
    _The_Lone_Wolf_ Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    35 and 66lbs to lose but at least im cute :D
  • manda7389
    manda7389 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm 26 5 ft 7 looking to lose 35-40lbs CW 180 GW 145. Fast food is my weakness, I work late so fast food is quick and easy. I'm going to school in a week and always looking for awesome recipes to take lun
  • akguerrero
    akguerrero Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I turn 30 in November.
    CW 150
    GW1 142
    GW2 135
    Final GW 125
  • motivated2day
    motivated2day Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello.

Im rosalinda. I am 28 . At 220 pounds really trying to get into a routine and get healthy. Feel free to add me anyone who needs motivation. And support it has been a roller coaster for years and this time I want to break the cycle of losing and gaining.
  • _Chack_
    _Chack_ Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 29, will be 30 in January, and have 200 to lose. Have come to this site and am currently on day 7 and really looking forward to what I can accomplish. I already feel more energy and have passed up some foods that I would normally eat in excess. Feel free to add me, if you like!