Replies

• YoYo5000
    YoYo5000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi folks, I am new to the site. Looking for friends
  • lps1dragonfly
    lps1dragonfly Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm always looking for tips and recipes to keep me motivated and on track! I'm a bit lazy still with my logging but I do try to check in daily throughout the week. I pretty much take weekends off; trying to keep my nose out of electronics while spending time with my family. I am also on the Jawbone UP community; add me there and we can duel!
  • sib0707
    sib0707 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. Could definitely use the motivation and would be happy to encourage others too.
  • Rizjis
    Rizjis Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP friend~
  • raleighzia
    raleighzia Posts: 128 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • gablue444
    gablue444 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! Definitely looking for people to help motivate myself and then help motivate!
  • gablue444
    gablue444 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! Definitely looking for people to help motivate myself and then help motivate! B)
  • PeterBoon36
    PeterBoon36 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    you really want to be added! :D
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Sure add with a message TGIF B)
  • iKennyG
    iKennyG Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes, add me please. I'm a week into my weight loss journey. I'm trying to lose 35 lbs
  • cjd6380
    cjd6380 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there. From London. Lost 13lbs so far! Please add
  • LukeHecker892
    LukeHecker892 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    new to this and need some friends pleasee
  • AnCo2709
    AnCo2709 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new. I am trying to maintain my weight.
    I am obsessed by fitness. Anyone with me?
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I love to inspire others to be their best. I also love to help people in any way I can, whether that be with weight loss, gaining muscle, or just life in general. I have made a whole lot of mistakes in my life so I figure I have a bit of wisdom to share. Be warned though, I am not normal!! :)
  • karliebethell
    karliebethell Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    tstevens0 wrote: »
    At first, I was a wolfpack of one. And then I met Alan, and my Wolfpack expanded. I was now in a Wolfpack of 2.

And we're the three best friends that anybody could have
    We're the three best friends that anyone could have
    We're the three best friends that anyone could have
    And we'll never ever, ever, ever leave each other
  • dalal_mutar
    dalal_mutar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Dalal (some call me Dalya for easier pronunciation). I'm turning 28 in two months. I'm from Kuwait (middle east).

I'm looking for some motivation to keep me on track. I don't really have a supportive family here. I would love to see some friend-requests from you guys.

Dalya
  • HankD50
    HankD50 Posts: 49 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hey peeps! I am a 45yr old fitness freak. Looking to help and learn. Feel free too add!
  • PrettyWorkaholic
    PrettyWorkaholic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm trying to lose 30lbs. I need to workout more, but lack the motivation without friends.
  • dontgiveup2319
    dontgiveup2319 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends who will talk to me! I hate the one way thing....I always comment on people's post but never hear from them. ADD ME! I'm a good friend. I like motivation too
  • matthewhaley02
    matthewhaley02 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Currently into bodybuilding. If you are into slamming weights and not just the number on the scale hit me up! Always looking for nutritional advice, recipes, and different workout techniques. I also have my own knowledge to share on most subjects. Enjoy your weekend and happy lifting :)