Starting 30 Day Shred Today!! Who's with me? 5/11/2011

Options
14567810»

Replies

• elksy
    elksy Posts: 45
    Options
    I haven't been doing it every day... only every two or three. :( I need to learn to make time for the 30DS; if I have plans with friends or my acting group, I just drop it altogether. I don't know what day I'm on anymore, but I'm too scared to go to Level 2, so I just keep telling myself I'm not there yet, haha.

rhapsody527: Is Level 2 much harder?

It is definitely a couple steps up. There are a couple of moves that I can barely do the modified version of, and the last circuit is absolutely killer on the shoulders! It is not as tough on the knees as L1 is though. Good luck!
    Oh dear god, you were not kidding about it being a couple steps up. Phew! I am sweating like nobody's business. That last circuit is a beast!
  • 44isthenew29
    44isthenew29 Posts: 141
    Options
    Hey everyone - where are you??
    I got a new kettlebell DVD and I did a quick fat-blast workout with it tonight, and also took the dog out for a run. Tomorrow night I'll do a full-length workout and run the dog again. How is everyone else doing with the 30DS?
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I did day 11, L2 on Saturday and I felt like it wasn't AS bad as L1. Probably because of the less pressure on the knees. I was dying though. Felt good. Going to try REALLY hard not to miss many more days!

Keep it up ladies!
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I hope you are doing well. This whole knee injury has got me really bummed. I went to my Dr's appointment today only to find my appointment was for Thursday... Not today, so I still don't know anything. I have a feeling they're just going to make me go get X-rays anyway. Ugh I feel like a lump an have not been able to do much of anything. I WILL at least walk tomorrow. I don't care how my knee feels. Burn it up!
  • carolinenp
    Options
    I just saw a progress picture of someone who did 30 days straight and it was AMAZING! I need to step it up!
  • rhapsody527
    Options
    Hey everyone! I hope you are doing well. This whole knee injury has got me really bummed. I went to my Dr's appointment today only to find my appointment was for Thursday... Not today, so I still don't know anything. I have a feeling they're just going to make me go get X-rays anyway. Ugh I feel like a lump an have not been able to do much of anything. I WILL at least walk tomorrow. I don't care how my knee feels. Burn it up!

I'm so sorry about your knee! It is so frustrating not being able to work out because of an injury! The Shred is so rough on the knees too! Hope you are feeling better soon!
  • HealthiHannah
    HealthiHannah Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey guys.... its been awhile. This memorial weekend kicked my butt and has totally knocked me off track. Its hard to get back into everything!

I think my main focus these next few weeks is to get a handle on my eating habits. I don't think I can succeed at a workout program if I'm not fueling my body right. But, I'm not giving up on 30DS just admitting to myself and to all of you, that it will probably take me some extra time to get through this.

I do start L2 when I pick it up again, and kinda worried cause like alot of you have knee problems, I have shoulder problems. I had surgery a couple years ago because I kept dislocating my shoulder. So, yippeee.... this is going to be majorly modified, I can tell already.
  • rhapsody527
    Options
    Hey how is everyone doing with the Shred? I am 1/2 way thru L2, and I still feel like I am going to die every time! The chair squat w/ V fly is the worst!
  • rhapsody527
    Options
    sorry double post!
  • carolinenp
    Options
    Yea I suck. Today I will start L2 all over and WILL finish before June is over.

We can do it ladies!