MargieWalsh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Margie Walsh -

Goal Weight - June 30 153

June 1 - 158
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Just so everyone knows....the first chart will not be posted until next week. Since I am new at this it might take me a little while to figure out how to post the chart correctly so please be patient with me. I am excited to see so many returning faces and lots of new ones. Welcome everyone!
  • maher2006
    maher2006 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: maher2006/Tammy

Goal weight on June 30: 134

06/01: 137
    06/06:
    06/13:
    06/20:
    06/27:
    06/30:
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Name/real name: Mommyoftwins05/Jenn

Name/ real name:

Goal weight on June 30: 135

06/01: 143.3
    06/06:
    06/13:
    06/20:
    06/27:
    06/30:
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    The Spreadsheet has been updated and everyone has been added that has commented up to this point.

uhoh_billy I am missing your first weigh-in

The group has room for one more and then will be closed. This will put us at 50 people in our group. I hope you understand but anything more than that will be too much for me to handle. Please message me if you happened to be part of the group before and would like to still get in.

I hope that everyone is having a great week so far!
  • bri293
    bri293 Posts: 92
    Options
    I missed the part yesterday about posting our rewards for reaching our goals. My reward is going to be a weekend away somewhere with my boyfriend when I finally lose the weight! We've only ever gone on vacation with family or friends and I've been dying to go somewhere just the 2 of us. I never thought it would be taking me this long to reach my goal weight though, the past 3 months I've been going up and down with the same 5 pounds and it's driving me crazy!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I missed the part yesterday about posting our rewards for reaching our goals. My reward is going to be a weekend away somewhere with my boyfriend when I finally lose the weight! We've only ever gone on vacation with family or friends and I've been dying to go somewhere just the 2 of us. I never thought it would be taking me this long to reach my goal weight though, the past 3 months I've been going up and down with the same 5 pounds and it's driving me crazy!

You and me both! I have been at this for 2 months and have lots 5 pounds give or take. All of May I kept bouncing between 133-136 and it is driving me crazy! I will be so happy when I can get over this hump. I know that I am dropping inches though and getting toned up but I still want the pounds to go down.
    Your reward sounds great! Enjoy your trip!
  • northernlite
    Options
    Name: Northernlite.

Too late for me? I just got back from trip last night, saw post today, right after I'd weighed myself and realized I GAINED weight on this trip. Goal weight by June 30 is 135. Even if I'm too late, I'll follow you motivated 50 people and try to keep up!

06/02: 141.5
    06/06:
    06/13:
    06/20:
    06/27:
    06/30:
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Northernlite you are our 50th! We have our fab fifty and the group has officially closed for the month of June!
  • archers
    archers Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just checking. I was in the May group. Are you counting me in this group. I've not been able to get to my computer for a couple of days, so just checking. If not I understand.

archers - real name Pat
  • atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: atrayubrandy/Brandy

Goal weight on June 30: 145

06/01: 152.2
    06/06:
    06/13:
    06/20:
    06/27:
    06/30:

I thought I already posted on June 1st but it looks like it didn't show up. Sorry if this is a repeat post.
  • Cusegirl1992
    Cusegirl1992 Posts: 124
    Options
    I, too, missed the post about the rewards. Should I attain my goal for June...what shall be my reward? I've never really thought about it.
    I just decided. A new bike. I take my daughters out biking on the weekend and am constantly having to "jog" a little to keep up. Now, should I make my goal, I can keep up and we can enjoy the bike trails even more!

This was a great idea!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Just checking. I was in the May group. Are you counting me in this group. I've not been able to get to my computer for a couple of days, so just checking. If not I understand.

archers - real name Pat

I will add you tonight!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Name/ real name: atrayubrandy/Brandy

Goal weight on June 30: 145

06/01: 152.2
    06/06:
    06/13:
    06/20:
    06/27:
    06/30:

I thought I already posted on June 1st but it looks like it didn't show up. Sorry if this is a repeat post.

I didn't have you down but I will add you since you thought you had already posted this. That leaves us sitting at 52 people!
  • fabmama
    fabmama Posts: 14
    Options
    I just joined myfitnesspal today and would like to join this group (even though I know you wanted only fifty participants) because it seems very organized and I need all the help I can get! I would really like to lose at least 10 pounds by my vacation in August so this is perfect! If all that fails how about the fact that 53 is a prime number :laugh: !

Of course I understand if it's too late. But if you'll have me:
    Name: fabmama
    Starting weight: 184
    Goal weight (6/30): 178
  • Pink_Hornet
    Options
    Hi i would love to join
    Name:Crumbs
    Current weight :152.6lbs
    Goal weight on June 30:148lbs

06/01:152.6lbs
    06/06:
    06/13:
    06/20:
    06/27:
    06/30:
  • archers
    Options

archers - real name Pat

I will add you tonight!
  • archers
    Options
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate you doing this.

Name/ real name: archers / Pat

Goal weight on June 30: 204

06/01: 209
    06/06:
    06/13:
    06/20:
    06/27:
    06/30:
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    OK OK I am a push over. I will add the last two people also. I will not add anyone else though after 60 to the chart.
  • fabmama
    fabmama Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks! I stepped on the scale last night and I was 183.2 (I guess I lost weight since last week!) so please correct my starting weight.