Target weight for Christmas...whose in!

Without sounding too humbug!! its 17 weeks to Christmas, and thinking of that little black number everyone wants to wear, will you be able to!
I want to lose 10 pounds for Christmas! what about you.
I'm on a Low Carb Diet to do it in.
Join me.

Replies

• weightedsoul207
    weightedsoul207 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in... I don't want to be defeated by the holidays
  • beverlyjlarson
    beverlyjlarson Posts: 104 Member
    I'm in. I don't want this year's family photo to look like last year's.
  • UprightMan
    UprightMan Posts: 13 Member
    Who's*
  • 01divey
    01divey Posts: 50 Member
    I am up for this. I have a holiday coming up, but I had planned to start mid September and want to lose 21lb (1.5 stone) by Christmas.
  • I am in. I have a trip to England around the holidays and I would like to be awesome looking for the photos.
  • NanaAnne511
    NanaAnne511 Posts: 5 Member
    I am in. I had gastric bypass 7.13.15, need all the help I can get!
  • Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited August 2015
    I am in. I have a boxing day party with the whole family so I want to lose 20lbs(1.4st)by then
  • melissawilson21
    melissawilson21 Posts: 74 Member
    I am in! My goal is to lose 10lbs a month, 1500 cal/day burning more than 1700 cal/week which is exercising 4 days a week for 45 minutes a piece. I watched a show the other night about a woman who lost 65lbs in 3 months BUT she worked out 4 hours a day which is almost impossible for me at this moment with work. I will do my best to stay active and I will keep checking in!!!
  • SpicyBaconCake
    SpicyBaconCake Posts: 96 Member
    I'm into it. I think I can still lose 25 by Christmas. Broke into onederland a couple weeks ago!
    I have been doing ok on calories, maybe I can tighten the macros up, or at least add some exercise.
    Would be great to make new friends too :drinker:
  • KWhite137
    KWhite137 Posts: 1 Member
    I am completely in!
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    santd wrote: »
    Without sounding too humbug!! its 17 weeks to Christmas, and thinking of that little black number everyone wants to wear, will you be able to!
    I want to lose 10 pounds for Christmas! what about you.
    I'm on a Low Carb Diet to do it in.
    Join me.

OMG! 17 weeks! thats it?!
  • kutedaisy
    kutedaisy Posts: 41 Member
    I"m in! I want to be in onederland and still have 20lbs to go!
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    1.55 pounds/week between now and Christmas Eve makes 100.1 for the year for me! It's Gonna Happen!
  • Eledyn
    Eledyn Posts: 1 Member
    I am in! I want to lose 10lbs by Christmas (at least) and tone up as much as possible
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Keep Calm everyone. It's 18 weeks until Christmas. LOL
  • Shiloh2112
    Shiloh2112 Posts: 32 Member
    I am in. I've been living my healthy life style for 38 days/5 weeks and Ive lost 12 pounds so far. The rate I am going by Christmas I should be my target weight. Instead of gaining weight over the holidays, I hope to show off my healthy body and life style! I lost 2 pounds this week and I am amazed how great I feel eating healthy eat day. :)
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    I am in I would like to lose 8-10lb a month which would roughly be 36-40lb by Christmas. Granted not final goal but I will be closest to onederland that I have been in 10 years.
  • M3Kindschi
    M3Kindschi Posts: 72 Member
    I'm In!!! I want to lose 8-10 pounds before Christmas...
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    I'm in! I'd love to lose 10lbs or so.
  • huntbastian
    huntbastian Posts: 1 Member
    And let's all not forget Christmas is right before new years. It'd feel great to lose all that weight I said that I would in January. My goal is to drop at least 20 pounds by then.