Target weight for Christmas...whose in!

Options

Replies

• busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Goal weight by Christmas would be awesome, or as close I can get. That would be -29lbs
  • parfia
    parfia Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have 4 pounds of my second stone to lose and I'd like to lose another too - so I'm aiming at around 18 pounds by Christmas :)
  • larapee87
    larapee87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I live in New Zealand and aiming for a beach-ready body by then. Want to be 70kg by then!
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Just 17 weeks argh! Count me in, I would love to loose 2 stones as a target weight.
  • Darton2010
    Darton2010 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am always on my program and am here for someone if you need tips or advise, I'm on a hunter gatherer base program which is lower cal, lower carb and high protein. I'm very easily only eating 1100-1400 cals a day going over on my iron and vitamins, around 56g of fat, 100+g of protein and usually around 110 carbs. gained 60lbs of muscle and lost 111lbs over all so it's effective. Good Luck to you all and I wish you the best
  • wildsparkle
    wildsparkle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in . Need to lose and keep off 5 kilos
  • hackett891
    hackett891 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im in... i would absolutely love to lose 28lbs by xmas! Be the best present i could give myself ever!! :smiley:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 20 pounds
  • msallycat108
    msallycat108 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in please! I want to lose 13 lbs by Christmas!
  • nannyl0ve
    nannyl0ve Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Goal is to lose 20 pounds by Christmas!! :)
  • santd
    santd Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    OK. So ALL of us need to log back in each week and report your weight loss Those 17 weeks will go quickly. So come on girls lose those pounds
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I would love to be 160 by Christmas! I'm currently 188. Think I can do it?
  • sarahbeve
    sarahbeve Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! 1 stone till my goal and have slipped back from 1200 a day to 1500 calories!!
  • asteriskthat
    asteriskthat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm joining! My goal is 64kg and I weighed in at 76.1kg this morning. My goal is minimum 6kg and maximum 12kg down by Christmas (which is also Summer in Australia, yay!).
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm in I want to be down to 78kgs. That's 6kgs to lose. My first target is to get to 80kgs before the first week of October. We can do this.
  • LinziT123
    LinziT123 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Need this! I'm in!
  • Jo0510
    Jo0510 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too please. I am 11 stone 8 and would like to lose at least a stone.
  • riaraj2
    riaraj2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    in
  • LinziT123
    LinziT123 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Currently weigh 209lbs, would love to get to 185 by Xmas!

See ya next week!xx
  • beefcake_4000
    beefcake_4000 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    im def down for this. want to lose 50 ibs until xmas. lost about 90 in seven months so it should be doable