100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• JennFCPA
    JennFCPA Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone - I'm new here and just starting out. I too have 100lbs to lose and would love support as well as give it :)
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    JennFCPA wrote: »
    Hello everyone - I'm new here and just starting out. I too have 100lbs to lose and would love support as well as give it :)

I have sent you an invite. Good luck on your journey :smile:
  • ivantrejosanchez
    ivantrejosanchez Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You got this!!!
  • kents555
    Options
    You got this!!!
    :smiley:
  • MrsKMM517
    MrsKMM517 Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • MrsKMM517
    MrsKMM517 Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    In the same boat here, over 100 lbs to shed. Any friends to chat with and bounce ideas off of is a huge help. Greetings all from NY
  • kents555
    Options
    MrsKMM517 wrote: »
    In the same boat here, over 100 lbs to shed. Any friends to chat with and bounce ideas off of is a huge help. Greetings all from NY

Good luck with your journey. You can absolutely do this. If you are having a tough time at any point give us a shout and we will be here to cheer you along.
  • jessicamcc712
    jessicamcc712 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone active on here feel free to add me as a friend as well! 17lbs down so far and many to go. :)
  • kents555
    Options
    Anyone active on here feel free to add me as a friend as well! 17lbs down so far and many to go. :)

Good luck :smile:
  • dontgiveup2319
    dontgiveup2319 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I don't have a 100 lbs to lose but I need to lose 56 lbs :wink:
  • Brin1956
    Brin1956 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Me too. I had exactly 100 lbs to lose and now I'm down to only 94.4 in 17 days. I took off 10 before starting MFP again. I have a long way to go and working on about 1400 to 1500 calories a day. I exercise several hours a day but not always at a brisk pace. I'm looking for friends that want to travel with me on my journey to lose weight. I'm an old fogey but I need to get it done.
  • kents555
    Options
    You can add me! I don't have a 100 lbs to lose but I need to lose 56 lbs :wink:

Have sent you an invite, thanks for your support :smiley:
  • kents555
    Options
    Brin1956 wrote: »
    Me too. I had exactly 100 lbs to lose and now I'm down to only 94.4 in 17 days. I took off 10 before starting MFP again. I have a long way to go and working on about 1400 to 1500 calories a day. I exercise several hours a day but not always at a brisk pace. I'm looking for friends that want to travel with me on my journey to lose weight. I'm an old fogey but I need to get it done.

It sounds like you are off to a sting and wonderful start. Can't wait to see where your journey takes you :)
  • fabmrfox89
    fabmrfox89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I add me! I've got a similar journey ahead of me too!
  • USAMcK
    USAMcK Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    121 for me but I'm 18 down. Add me and let's celebrate at the finish line together. :)
  • erigann
    erigann Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request!
    Friends help so much
  • kents555
    Options
    erigann wrote: »
    Sent you a request!
    Friends help so much

Agreed thank you so much for you support
  • kents555
    Options
    USAMcK wrote: »
    121 for me but I'm 18 down. Add me and let's celebrate at the finish line together. :)

Absolutely and well done for your loss so far you are smashing this
  • kents555
    Options
    fabmrfox89 wrote: »
    I add me! I've got a similar journey ahead of me too!

Have sent an invite, good luck with your journey :)
  • jeanjohnston
    jeanjohnston Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    Right there with ya☺ Good luck it is achievable believe me I lost 75 before kids. Need to loose again. Add me for support I could use it myself!!

Have added you. Here to help :)