What do YOU eat in the morning?

Options

Replies

• RoadtotheRAN
    RoadtotheRAN Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hasakuro wrote: »
    3 Eggs with turkey, avocado, feta, baby tomato, spinach leaves, a shot of coffee, 1L Water

Woow 1L water JUSTat breakfast? Amazing, how can you manage so much?

Yeah best way to start the day. We are so dehydrated when we wake up. Best to rehydrate the body at breakfast
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Eggs, peppers, onions and peppers with some sort of cheese and tomatoes on top, in a ramekin, baked in the toaster oven.
  • RhodeWarrior401
    RhodeWarrior401 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    apples!!!
  • Hasakuro
    Hasakuro Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    takepi wrote: »
    Weetabix and Yorkshire tea. A full pot!

Loove weetbix!
  • Hasakuro
    Options
    blossomnu wrote: »
    Today I'm eating cake :D

Haha best one!
  • BuckwheatsMomma
    BuckwheatsMomma Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    1 cup crunchy raisin Brand, 1/4 cup 2% milk, coffee or green tea. Or 1 whole wheat english muffin, pat butter or peanut butter. Somehting like that, but most times I have to force myself to eat breakfast.
  • AndyHollies
    AndyHollies Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Healthy, easy and nutritious. Or maybe something on the go. Or more complex. Share your morning eatings!

High Protein roll from Lidl with peanut butter when I've cycled to work!
  • Hasakuro
    Options
    I wish Lidl here had somthing like that <3
    Healthy, easy and nutritious. Or maybe something on the go. Or more complex. Share your morning eatings!

High Protein roll from Lidl with peanut butter when I've cycled to work!

• _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Black beans, avocado, tomatillos, venison sausage, apple, Ezekiel slice, Philly cream cheese

2drvtpz.jpg
  • TacticalSumo
    TacticalSumo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Usually a 4 to 6 oz chicken breast, 1 egg with 3 to 4 egg whites and an Oikos yogurt
  • mikestobbs1
    mikestobbs1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Usually a 4 to 6 oz chicken breast, 1 egg with 3 to 4 egg whites and an Oikos yogurt

What is the obsession with removing the yolk??? Eggs are a complete protein source providing all the amino acids aswell as protein. And dont give me the colesterol bs either. STOP REMOVING THE YOLKS.

• scorpcookie
    scorpcookie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    The perfect breakfast to keep me full until lunch time is a banana, a greek yogurt with 1/3 cup of oatmeal and 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
  • MrsCaitlinBeltran
    MrsCaitlinBeltran Posts: 241 Member
    Options

What is the obsession with removing the yolk??? Eggs are a complete protein source providing all the amino acids aswell as protein. And dont give me the colesterol bs either. STOP REMOVING THE YOLKS.

Amen to that! :)
  • Hasakuro
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »
    Black beans, avocado, tomatillos, venison sausage, apple, Ezekiel slice, Philly cream cheese

2drvtpz.jpg
    Oh my looks delish!!

• jblon83
    jblon83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Every morning without fail i have a nonfat 80 cal greek yogurt flavored. Then protein bar or egg in muffin or hardboiled egg or multigrain waffle with 1 tbs peanut butter.
  • Josh_lol
    Josh_lol Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Carbs, carbs, sugar and more carbs. I go to the gym usually not long after I wake up.
  • Hasakuro
    Options
    Josh_LoL wrote: »
    Carbs, carbs, sugar and more carbs. I go to the gym usually not long after I wake up.

Yeah, better have that carbs in the morning than in the evening
  • Hasakuro
    Options
    jblon83 wrote: »
    Every morning without fail i have a nonfat 80 cal greek yogurt flavored. Then protein bar or egg in muffin or hardboiled egg or multigrain waffle with 1 tbs peanut butter.
    I also have a greek yogurt every morning, so filling!
  • bradenrussom
    bradenrussom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fast and no cooking are key for me. I do:

1 package of Fage Greek yogurt
    Big handful of frozen blueberries (microwaved)
    Small handful pistachios
    Light Drizzle of agave syrup
    Sprinkle of chia seeds
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    If I'm working I have breakfast at the office and it is usually fruit & yogurt or a protein shake & fruit or ham/cream cheese & toast. Weekends I regularly have eggs & bacon with toast. If I'm doing a morning workout I don't tend to eat anything and wait until afterwards.