New Here and bringing some folks with me...

Options

Replies

• marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all you newbies.
  • marskids
    Options
    Max can be really funny and sweet when he's away from the rest of the gang.....:tongue:

I remember back when Max used to be nice to me......:bigsmile:

FitnessChick can you please explain what you mean by this because I personally am bothered by it. Maybe I am misunderstanding what you are saying. That's why I need you to please explain your intention behind this statement.
  • marskids
    Options
    i dated someone who worked at toys r us...and lived with his mom...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...quality...

althugh, i have to say, he was a nice guy...just had too many issues to deal with...but his name was NOT max!!!!!!:bigsmile:
    Max can be really funny and sweet when he's away from the rest of the gang.....:tongue:

Let's not let us give you the wrong idea...he's merely a jokester ..that you probably dont' want to take seriously to often:wink: ...but that's meant in a nice way..:happy:

Ouch! Being part of the "Gutter Gang"......................I guess I am to blame. :ohwell:
    But now there's a 'new gang' in town and they are pleasant to 'EVERYONE'....very cool...:bigsmile: Just as it should be:heart::flowerforyou: :happy:

You Tam are nice to everyone as well:heart: .....you're one of a number of exceptions from the gg as you all call yourselves:ohwell: ...not so much what the rest of us are referring too.:ohwell: You're kind and pleasant to everyone on the board... That's why we love you so much Tam:smooched: :blushing: :flowerforyou:

O.k.Fitness Chick, i need an explanation for this one too. This feels to me like a very meanspirited posting that you have made here. Totally not necessary and totally uncalled for. Not nice, not nice at all
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    btw..any of you guys from WA that just migrated over... ?:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Thanks guys for the friend adds:drinker: :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I agree 100%

Everyone is very friendly and helpful - after all - we are all after the same ultimate goal!!!!
    Absolutely:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    It's really great to see so many other various groups migrating over to use MFP...glad to have so many new folks among us:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    i dated someone who worked at toys r us...and lived with his mom...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...quality...

althugh, i have to say, he was a nice guy...just had too many issues to deal with...but his name was NOT max!!!!!!:bigsmile:

Let's not let us give you the wrong idea...he's merely a jokester ..that you probably dont' want to take seriously to often:wink: ...but that's meant in a nice way..:happy:

Ouch! Being part of the "Gutter Gang"......................I guess I am to blame. :ohwell:
    But now there's a 'new gang' in town and they are pleasant to 'EVERYONE'....very cool...:bigsmile: Just as it should be:heart::flowerforyou: :happy:

You Tam are nice to everyone as well:heart: .....you're one of a number of exceptions from the gg as you all call yourselves:ohwell: ...not so much what the rest of us are referring too.:ohwell: You're kind and pleasant to everyone on the board... That's why we love you so much Tam:smooched: :blushing: :flowerforyou:

O.k.Fitness Chick, i need an explanation for this one too. This feels to me like a very meanspirited posting that you have made here. Totally not necessary and totally uncalled for. Not nice, not nice at all
    Always room for new folks Marsha:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
    Sorry if it hurt your feelings....but Tam IS nice to everyone that jumps aboard:flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    WOW.. there certainly are alot of you girls out here. I love the gremlins joke. That was to funny. I am glad that all of you seem to like it so far. I joined in August and love this site. It really has helped me although I have a ton more to lose.

COnnie
  • innerhottie
    innerhottie Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    you guys have been great... we are really loving the site and hope that it can get us on track with our weightloss!
  • MOM4EEYORE
    Options
    So far, so good! Folks have been really nice here. I appreciate the warm welcome to Innerhottie and all her friends (I being one of them!)

((hottie)
  • _Pepper_
    _Pepper_ Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Connie, you've lost 33 pounds since August? Go YOU!
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    Wow! TamTastic and FitnessChick -- you ladies have done an AWESOME job. Wowza!

I agree!! And I noticed TamTastic has posted quote of few good recipes on the recipe board. I copied a few of them last week.
  • innerhottie
    innerhottie Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I *peeped* at the scale this morning (my weigh in isn't until friday) and it was down another 1/2 lb.
    Yeah!
  • jenn9270
    Options
    I think it is time I pulled my scale out of storage. It used to help me focus a lot.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow! TamTastic and FitnessChick -- you ladies have done an AWESOME job. Wowza!

I agree!! And I noticed TamTastic has posted quote of few good recipes on the recipe board. I copied a few of them last week.
    Oh good! Glad you like the recipes. I get most of mine from the Cooking Light website. I subscribe to that magazine. I love it! They make things as healthful as possible without going down the "Fat free, no taste" route! lol!

I have been checking out Clean Eating magazine as well! Lot's of good stuff in there too.
  • _Pepper_
    Options
    I *peeped* at the scale this morning (my weigh in isn't until friday) and it was down another 1/2 lb.
    Yeah!

Go Hottie! Go Hottie! Go Hottie!

*does cabbage patch*

I'm going to go check out those recipes.
  • momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!! Welcome!!!! I am so excited to see so many awesome new faces!! I just joined not to long ago, and I am LOVING MFP so far!!! We started a workout buddy group, if you guys want to join! We basically just try and post when we workout, so we can motivate each other!! I need all the motivation I can get! Im lazy LOL!!!
    Here is the link if you want to join in!!
    MFPWorkoutBuddies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
    Also, there is a thread on here, on the motivation forum, something like " i need a workout buddy" and there is a bunch of neat people on there to help you be motivated to work out!!!
    I will try and add you all as friends when I get a chance-- mom with three little ones here, so I grab computer time when I can!!!
    Happy new year, Happy Monday and Happy rest of our lives !!!!!!
    jaelle
    momtothreebabies :happy:
  • _Pepper_
    Options
    It's really great to see so many other various groups migrating over to use MFP...glad to have so many new folks among us:flowerforyou:

We're all looking at your success and trying to steal some of your mojo!
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Phew, found my girls.