SAY "NO" TO LATE NIGHT SNACKING -- AUGUST 2015 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,201 Member
    Options
    zaza54 wrote: »
    Terri - Congrats again on your daughter's wedding!! Don't let up on the fight against LNS!!

Our big day is coming up in 2 weeks and I know it will be a struggle not to open the floodgates after my son's wedding. I'm still having a hard time now even with the pressure of fitting into the clothes for that week-end. In fact, I have ruined my perfect record, but I am still hanging in there and not giving up. I can't!

Congrats care180 on your excellent streak!! Keep it going..

Me: 23
    LNS: 3

I hope your day goes off as well as our day did. It is such a wonderful thing to see my daughter so happy with her partner.

In the end I was 4 lbs off my goal for the wedding but I have lost another 2 lb since then. The wedding wasn't my final goal. That is my 70th birthday next April, so I am still on the train.

Giving up is not an option that I choose, either, with 3 st 5 lbs gone and 2 st still to go :smile: every day is a new start.

Day 22
    Me: 20*
    LNS: 2
    Streak: 1

• Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,115 Member
    Options
    LNS: 6
    Streak: 6.

I need 3 more Me nights to beat my previous streak on 8. I am determined to make it!
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Me:19
    LNS:7*
    It is entirely possible that I did an entire months worth of late night snacking....last night.
    Looking forward now!
  • 68myra
    Options
    me: 20* WHEW!
    LNS:7
    hitting the hay early tonight, have an early start for a school field trip tomorrow.
  • 68myra
    Options
    Mariang165 wrote: »

I need 3 more Me nights to beat my previous streak on 8. I am determined to make it!

YOU CAN DO IT! :)
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Aug 27:

Me: 16*
    LNS: 11

I finally had a winning day after 6 days in a row of LNS. I hope it's the start of a good streak.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    Me:19
    LNS:7*
    It is entirely possible that I did an entire months worth of late night snacking....last night.
    Looking forward now!

You and me both. We can do this!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Terri - Congrats again on your daughter's wedding!! Don't let up on the fight against LNS!!

Our big day is coming up in 2 weeks and I know it will be a struggle not to open the floodgates after my son's wedding. I'm still having a hard time now even with the pressure of fitting into the clothes for that week-end. In fact, I have ruined my perfect record, but I am still hanging in there and not giving up. I can't!

One day at a time. You CAN do this!

• lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    care180 wrote: »
    Me: 25 *
    LNS: 1

Streak: 5

Woohoo...nice job!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    WalkerPop wrote: »
    Me: 21 *
    Streak: 21 (I really wanted a snack last night! I didn't think I would after three weeks.)

Sometimes it sneaks up on you. Kudos for not giving in!!
  • sufufitness
    sufufitness Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Me:14
    LNS:2
  • TerriRichardson112
    Options

So can you, Myra! Look ahead at the new day, but learn from what has gone before.

Learn, change, grow.

@WalkerPop :star: It can hit you when you least expect it, when you are tired at night, the willpower weakens. I am training myself not to sit up watching late night movies and having early nights. That's what TV recorders are for, right? No need to sit up and watch when we can record and watch at our leisure.

Day 23
    Me: 22*
    Streak: 2
  • WalkerPop
    WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Me: 26 * …
    LNS: 1 …
    Streak: 26

I set my time threshold where I thought it should be, 9 pm, considering my work schedule. (I used to graze from 9 to 11 or 12 when I'd shuffle to bed.) I may move it 30 minutes earlier for September and see if I can keep it rolling.
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 26 *

Streak: 6

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Thanks! You have some very exciting times the next 2 weeks. It will go by quickly so enjoy every moment. And, you are doing so well with the challenge. :)

lamlam2013 wrote: »

Thank you! And, also for this challenge! I wouldn't be where I'm at if it wasn't for this. :)
  • RuaLGirL
    RuaLGirL Posts: 48 Member
    Options

For 08/25- 08/27

Me 9-
    Lns 3
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,115 Member
    Options

Thank you 68myra, I am still on my streak, thanks to you! Last night I was in the kitchen, mentally fighting with myself and said no, go back and re read some of the challenge members' notes, and guess what ... There was your note to me, so I shut down and went to bed! THANK YOU! So happy to report:

Aug 27
    Me: 21*
    Streak: 7
  • TerriRichardson112
    Options
    WalkerPop wrote: »
    Me: 26 * …
    LNS: 1 …
    Streak: 26

I set my time threshold where I thought it should be, 9 pm, considering my work schedule. (I used to graze from 9 to 11 or 12 when I'd shuffle to bed.) I may move it 30 minutes earlier for September and see if I can keep it rolling.

That's a great idea, @WalkerPop I may try that myself. :)

Day 24 I had a presentation to prepare last night which kept me busy and out of the kitchen. I am determined that LNS will stay at 2 for the last few days of August :p

Me: 22*
    Streak: 3
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    Aug 27:

Me: 16*
    LNS: 11

I finally had a winning day after 6 days in a row of LNS. I hope it's the start of a good streak.
    That great, lam lam. One day at a time. Keep it going. :)

Thank you 68myra, I am still on my streak, thanks to you! Last night I was in the kitchen, mentally fighting with myself and said no, go back and re read some of the challenge members' notes, and guess what ... There was your note to me, so I shut down and went to bed! THANK YOU! So happy to report:

Aug 27 - Me: 21* - LNS: 6 - Streak: 7
    Nice streak! Hang in there! :)

• sufufitness
    sufufitness Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Me:15
    LNS:2
  • 46beth
    46beth Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I will try!!
  • CarrieA180