"Too heavy" he said to me

Options
tcarmen85
tcarmen85 Posts: 85 Member
edited September 2015 in Introduce Yourself
After 4 months of constantly seeing each other (no sex involved).... He decided I was too heavy to have a relationship with me... Big shock since he saw what I looked like before he met me. Sooo confused?!?! We had so much in common and alway had a blast when we were together.

Replies

• dfwbeat
    dfwbeat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You'll show him! Stay on track and don't give up!
  • dragthewaters91
    Options
    Sounds like you dodged a bullet there!

If you want to lose weight it should be for you, not for some d-bag.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    You dodged a bullet. He's not worth your time or energy. Don't try to figure him out.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Sounds like he wanted out and went the cowards way by trying to make it your fault. You dodged a bullet for sure.
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Not so much in common as you thought. His loss friend. Find a guy that likes you for YOU, not just how you look.
  • tcarmen85
    Options
    Thank you
  • tcarmen85
    Options
    Sounds like he wanted out and went the cowards way by trying to make it your fault. You dodged a bullet for sure.

Yes I think you're right
  • tcarmen85
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Wow 3 people said the same thing!
    Thanks!
  • catt952
    catt952 Posts: 190 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Just forget that dude.
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    :/ please elaborate the exact words he told you , like "yeah you're actually too heavy so no thank you? "
  • vickytruong55
    vickytruong55 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is ridiculous. You don't need someone in your life that is willing to judge you purely based on appearance. I am sure you are beautiful. Keep at it girl. Keep motivated

<3.
  • tcarmen85
    Options
    This was the tex I received from him "I really do enjoy hanging out with you and you are lots of fun. There's a lot of characteristics about you that I do like. However I'm afraid of myself. I've never dated anyone heavier than me. I'm not sure how I would handle that in the long run. That may not be fair to you. that may not be fair to you. And perhaps I'm the one with the problem.
    karyabc wrote: »
    :/ please elaborate the exact words he told you , like "yeah you're actually too heave so no thank you? "
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    This is about him, not about you. Some deserving guy is going to be very lucky to have you in his life!
  • tcarmen85
    Options
    Thank you for your kind words!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    what a turd
  • tcarmen85
    Options
    It hurt like hell what he said, but I have a feeling is going to motivate me to keep loosing weight
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    tcarmen85 wrote: »
    It hurt like hell what he said, but I have a feeling is going to motivate me to keep loosing weight

If you want it, do it for yourself! You have nothing to prove to anyone else :)
  • phoenix26z
    phoenix26z Posts: 12 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    If he isn't in love with the inside, then don't let him be in love with the outside! :) So glad he was honest! Agree- Dodged a nasty bullet. Onto a better one
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    tcarmen85 wrote: »
    This was the tex I received from him "I really do enjoy hanging out with you and you are lots of fun. There's a lot of characteristics about you that I do like. However I'm afraid of myself. I've never dated anyone heavier than me. I'm not sure how I would handle that in the long run. That may not be fair to you. that may not be fair to you. And perhaps I'm the one with the problem.
    karyabc wrote: »
    :/ please elaborate the exact words he told you , like "yeah you're actually too heave so no thank you? "

Facepalm- a text? @&amp;#%$! I'm all for everyone set their mind to lose weight for ourself and nothing more butttt girl in the name of all the female's out there bite his *kitten* with revenge , what an effing coward he admits that he likes you but won't give it a chance?

Honey he indeed made you a favor , the only thing for sure is that he is the one with the problem.

I'm sorry you have to go through this, stick around and enjoy the forum !
  • tcarmen85
    Options
    Thank you and I will