Like Minded Lushes June 2011

Options

Replies

• yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Uggh yes I felt terrible this morning and I didn't even bother with the vodka, I ended up tipping it away, something I'd never usually do!
    Walked through the alcohol section in the supermarket earlier and didn't pick anything up, figured I might as well wait until I really fancy it.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Great job Kim and Robin!!
    Yvonne, you've done soooo great. Next time turn the phone off..lol. :wink:

0=Thursday
    0=Friday
    Can I do the whole weekend at zero? Hmmm. I will admit I white knuckled it a bit last night.
    Off to exercise.
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    sun- 0
    mon- 2 glasses of wine
    tues - 2 glasses of wine
    wed - 0
    thurs - 0
    fri - 0
    sat - 2 beers (never again these suckers are high in cals aren't they!) Glad I cured the craving. The ex can have the ones left. :ohwell:

I plan to be lushy tonight, hoping for no blackouts though. :blushing:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Yvonne, your kinda BF calls on a Friday evening and wants to get into a heavy discussion? Oh my, it's a wonder you didn't drink more. Men and children can surely lead us to drink. :wink:

Faith, is it going to be shots tonight? Shall we expect lushy posts? I seem to recall you started out drinking something in between shots, was it water? Hopefully no blackouts! Guess I won't see the posts until tomorrow, DH makes me get off the computer at 9pm, guess he is afraid I will start lushy posting. :laugh:

Robin, great going with the 3 pound loss!

Oh, and there was somebody on the prior page who said they had a weigh in on Sunday. :noway: That must be brutal.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

hmmm, I will be lurking with anticipation
  • aadams05
    aadams05 Posts: 20
    Options
    Just found this and I love it! alcohol is always my down fall. I go all week and than feel like i deserve a drink on the weekends. I need to stop this! lol:drinker:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options

"Oh Boy!" she says jumping up and down, "I love drunken postings"
    I hope you don't blackout. Worked outside all day today. beautiful weather. bright sunshine and 68-70 degrees. I had a beer and a Mikes hard lime. lots of calories but I was burning them off. ribs on the bbq for dinner with cole slaw and corn on the cob. bbq oysters for a starter. what a great day.
  • faithikins
    Options
    I'm going wine today, it seems safer haha. Convinced the ex to come for my walk, so it will be on! Battle of fat vs skinny, who is the fittest? We shall see. I hope he pushes me hard and I earn many a wine. :devil: :smokin:
  • erin_elizabeth
    Options
    I blew it! I had a tall vodka/soda with lime last night and I think I had 3 double shots of whiskey!:drinker: I didn't eat dinner though so I still stayed within calories. My husband decided we are having a bbq tomorrow so I'm sure i'll end up a little lushy then too:ohwell: . I think i'm gonna make bbq'd beer can chicken. I've never tried it before but it sounds like it'd be fun to do not to mention way healthier than some of the other bbq options. Now I got to come up with some good sides:wink:
    I have never tried this either but it does look good and healthy! I am not sure our grill is big enough for a chicken to sit upright on a beer can, though!
    Last night I had happy hour-dog walking with a vodka soda.

I make it in my oven. It is sooo good. Just pour out a little of the beer, add some butter ( or light margarine) to the can along with some seasoning. I rub the outside of the chicken with butter or margarine and sprinkle Lawry's over it. Its pretty low cal if you don't eat the skin, but the skin is delicious!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options

hmmm, I will be lurking with anticipation
    Heh...ditto!
  • faithikins
    Options
    I walked for 90 mins. My car has crapped itself and I have lots and lots of cals spare so I am drinking some of them! I really can't afford to fix my car even with a loan from the ex so this will end up in a bad drinking sesh I'm sure. :laugh: :sad:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    lurking and checking up for updates...

Faith, it would be a waste not to use those calories and you must be thirsty after all that walking :bigsmile:
  • faithikins
    Options
    I'm nearly a bottle down. My FB has already got status' re why haven't I lost more weight so I can be a hooker to get my car fixed? :laugh:
  • faithikins
    Options
    Only 2pm here I started in early. I ate though for a change that's a plus. My ex "Please don't write yourself off tonight". Me *silence* No promises here :laugh:
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Can I join?
  • faithikins
    Options
    Can I join?
    Only if it's your shout.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    It's my shout and I can twist and shot.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Is it wrong that I just washed down all my vitamins with beer??

Faith, where's the music...what are you listening too??
  • faithikins
    Options
    The Poisoners, local metal band. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44GUoPVbnMM
  • faithikins
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOAMfUJ3tsc This song owns me atm. YEHHHHH! :drinker: :drinker: